Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

will the free shipping apply to this on NDC since its over $175? or will it not apply because its a jordan release?

did anyones order off pys cancel yet? i ordered mine around 12pm est. and they still have a full size for mens at that time.

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

I got my version of the pack....OG Style!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)] These Are The Shadow X's Not The 10/13 Package "Shadows"[/color]
smh.gif

I reserved 10 pairs at Finish Line; it's good that most of them are reserving, since most are only gettin about 20-30 each

SO WHATS UP WITH PICKYOURSHOES?

ordered this morning at 5am because i fell asleep last night early
my order went through, PAYPAL called me to confirm if it was me who bought the shoes.
got a receipt/email after i ordered from paypal, NOT pickyourshoes

tried calling them all day, but just got the voicemail.

checked the site and they are sold out in some sizes. sold out all in boys.

so did they have a lot of pairs or somethin? did all the orders go through or has anyone gotten a cancellation yet?

Originally Posted by chilltown201

did anyones order off pys cancel yet? i ordered mine around 12pm est. and they still have a full size for mens at that time.
when i called pys 2 days ago they told me they had a good sized shipment in and when i ordered mine 4 am. est and had no problem. but the man said thatIF orders got cancelled people would know by friday so you would have time to go out and get them from the store.imo i think everything will be OK

It is people like you that ruin it for everyone, the people that only care about making the quick buck on people that could have gotten them in the firstplace, but they were sold out because you bought a third of the total pairs at the store

here sum pics...sry i got lazy..but i cnt post pics wearin em cuz i got em 4 my bro...not even close 2 fittin me.lol

I'm seeing a bunch of packs on Ebay ranging from $279-$450. Average has been around $369. More of these than the DMP but less than the BMP imho.
peace

XIIIs are my favorite shoe ever, but I absolutely hate the Xs. I can't justify buying this pack just to get the XIIIs, :frown:. Ahh well, maybe I'll be ableto cop the XI/XII pack. Hopefully the rumors about the colors are true.

i just paid for mine, ordered them off ebay. $400 shipped to sweden, thats not bad at all still, included shipping its still $60 less than retail if they willrelease them here

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

Originally Posted by sideshow20

I was at northland two days ago and they had em out on display so seein that i am somewhat cool with the ladies up there they said i could take some pics

northland mall in Southfield i like that store... way better section then ours... but i heard there manager is scary as %+*# tho

Never met there store manager but this one chick (she is a jordan head) is
eek.gif

They WILL be on swoosh.

I got my pair earlier today for retail. Man it feels good not to be worried over the weekend. Gotta love NYC

They WILL be on swoosh.

I got my pair earlier today for retail. Man it feels good not to be worried over the weekend. Gotta love NYC

Back
Top Bottom