Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Originally Posted by picknroll24

sounds to me like you have a win win situation
nah cuz like i said she'll check it once every like 30 min and they get posted and by the time she ends up checkin they'll be sold out...and then ima be booked for dv

go hard huh? u a fool
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Originally Posted by picknroll24

sounds to me like you have a win win situation
nah cuz like i said she'll check it once every like 30 min and they get posted and by the time she ends up checkin they'll be sold out...and then ima be booked for dv
roll.gif
dv over shoes

Originally Posted by Mgrant44

BlowDaWhistle - keep your eyes on the prize. don't trust someone else to let you know when they pop up. You may miss them. I had the same thing happen to me a few years back and I still give the girl crap about it.

what part of Seattle you in?
8 block

its 5:23am here, and i am still waiting to get inside for the espn show at the oconnel center and waiting for ndc to drop

just moved to LA...should I already be at the mall or am I safe showing up around 4ish ( they open 6)

ps Pitch Black is on USA

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I dont know how much longer I can stay awake...2:22 am
ur lucky ur on the west coast

Im on the west coast.
everybody on the west coast is lucky. i dont know why nike doesnt just put it up at the same time for everybody and at the same time everytime

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

so a swoosh/ndc release does not have to be at the beginning of the hour? it can be anytime?
not really. it pops up whatever time it feels like it. the playoffs 8s popped up at 6:48 last time. (east coast)

Will they appear along with the rest of the Jordans already for sale? Or is it a featured thing, separate from everything else?
yea it'll be with all the other jays

Thanks.
Falling asleep over here, and it doesn't help that it's cold.

Back
Top Bottom