Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

this is unbelievable. all this hype just to waste my time gettin no sleep and, apparently, no shoes.

thank you, nike, for ruining my life.

Originally Posted by thePOPE3

Originally Posted by LiL bRaZiL bAbY

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

it's not working for me. how do you turn off the flash?

someone help!!
Click the link. if it takes you to the log in page log in. don't close the page but go back to niketalk in a different window and click the link again and you should see them.
i'm not a nike employee. this should still work for me? i click the link and it tells me to log in
I'm not sure. The link takes you to the swoosh log in page and if you put an email address that swoosh doesn't recognize it'll probably say it's not a valid email address. I don't have an ndc login anymore so I'm not sure.
thats what it does for me
I don't think there's a way for non-employees to log in through that link. I just tried my swoosh log in on ndc and it keeps giving me anerror. So I'm guessing it would do the same if a non-employee tried to log on via the swoosh page.

When my size wasn't available, I was heated for a minute. Then I went back and got the 8.5.

To me, %@%@ it, if I can't get my size I'll help someone else.

Worst case scenario, I end up with no pack and extra money in my pocket.

I can't see myself paying retail.

BTW, how is the return policy at stores like Finishline, Footaction, etc. I'm thinking of getting my size 10 and returning the 8.5 to a retail location. Isit possible?

I copped mine with my amex but when i put in the security number i accidentally put in the 3 digit number on the back. With Amex you are supposed to put in the4 digit # on the front. You think I can just call them tomorrow morning and switch it and I will be all good?

hey "mallen702" you better have more of those links in the future for the upcoming packs lol. seriously.

nobody out of the 410 area still awake here?

@#$%, that must mean everyone's already in line!!!!!!!
pEACE!
g'luck everyone!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

When my size wasn't available, I was heated for a minute. Then I went back and got the 8.5.

Worst case scenario, I end up with no pack and extra money in my pocket.

I can't see myself paying retail.

BTW, how is the return policy at stores like Finishline, Footaction, etc. I'm thinking of getting my size 10 and returning the 8.5 to a retail location. Is it possible?
I'm not sure how they do without a receipt from them, they may not allow it. But they often don't want to do returns so they'll send peopleto Nike locations and we have to either completely lose the money, (if they came from footaction our contract with them allows us to do returns from them), orturn them away because we didn't have them. Sometimes the shoe doesn't even come up in our system when Finishline and Champs do that.

they have the pack on the non flash version of ndc

looked at it on my iPod Touch only got 15 - 18 left
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

you're a good man, ooIRON MANoo. that's very nice of you to help as much as you do. i waited up just to see how all of this would work. ididn't really want the pack but now i know that this isn't the way i'm going to go on the packs that i want. i really hope that you get your size. you deserve it.

If you're waiting on ndc don't even bother unless you wear 15-18 because thats all thats left. And they may still be there in the morning when itfinally hits ndc.

If you're waiting on ndc don't even bother unless you wear 15-18 because thats all thats left. And they may still be there in the morning when it finally hits ndc.
it is on the non flash version smh

go to internet options go to the program tab and click on manage add on than a list comes up you select flash from the list and disable it

I got em at 2:45, I don't even have a swoosh account anymore

All you had to do was take the link posted and take out /swoosh

easy

O yeah and to the employees worried about if they should get multiple pairs, you are allowed up to six pairs of the same style unless noted otherwise.
I used to do it all the time, in fact when the fire red 3s came out i bought 14 pairs, cause at that point i didnt give a $$@* it they fired more or not, andthey didnt.

Back
Top Bottom