Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

30t6p3b.gif

I just want one size 12. Can't believe I slept on End.

-Drew

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

really? so do i and i cant get my hands on a pair.

hopefully FirstNameLastName will look you out since it will be so easy for him.
i don't know when it got so easy in philly but i used to bump into philly heads in south jersey cuz they couldn't procure in their own shops. not to mention spots like ubiq had some shady !sh going on.
those "Philly heads" mustve decided to get up on RD later in the day and try 2 grab...u still gotta be there soon as the door cracks tho, and if u've built a relationship as one of the "regulars" they'll look out for you...i recieve calls/txts/emails from different stores cuz i've been loyal...not 2 toot my own horn...but it essentially wont be difficult for me

no, i meant they were on a line in nj in the morning because they thought they had a better shot in jersey than philly.
your initial statement just made it sound like you could just stroll in at 10am cuz no one there cared much for them.
happy to hear you have people looking out for you. the easier, the better.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

how do they fit man? 
I normally wear 11.5 - 12. My CG's are an 11.5, and these 12's "feel" like those. Now that's only a 1/2 size difference, so I guess it's safe to say that they fit true to size.

just copped from kicks crew (size 12) for 274 shipped. Im not standing in line or sittin behind a computer for the next week, too much going on so now i can have peace. Hopefully a 2nd pair will fall in my lap somehow

Calls store:

Me: "Good afternoon. I wanted to know if you are getting the jordan 11s?"
Guy: "The 14s? I know we are getting the 14s that come out on the 23rd"
Me: "The black and white ones?"
Guy: "No the black ones with a little bit of red in em"
Me: "On the 23rd?"
Guy: "Yea"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I dont know if this guy was trying to BS me or what.

All I want is a pair for myself to rock and a pair to keep on ice for my son when he gets older
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Anybody know what 192,50 € comes out to in USD? Anybody order from oquimstore.com before and have to pay customs fees? Not a legit question just a customs fees question.

Dude Google is your friend. Comes out to be about 255 and some change. Glad I decided not to pull the trigger on Oqium, stalled and the product in my cart was unavailable.Just got confirmation from a local spot 15 minutes after I almost spent 70-80 dollars over retail.  

Originally Posted by CJ863

how do they fit man? 
I normally wear 11.5 - 12. My CG's are an 11.5, and these 12's "feel" like those. Now that's only a 1/2 size difference, so I guess it's safe to say that they fit true to size.

hmm. I've been told by multiple people they fit like the 2011 Retro 3 Black Cements.. so 1/2 size down.
Guess I won't see until I hold a pair in my hands.

Oh looks like somebody beat me to posting the end link. Out looking at houses and get a call and place two preorders. What time did they go live?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Oh looks like somebody beat me to posting the end link. Out looking at houses and get a call and place two preorders. What time did they go live?

Maybe about 6 hours before your post? 

Missed the end one since I was on my way to class. Oh well, lets see what else pops up.

how many pairs you got now???? 125??
roll.gif

Just got my order conformation from ENDS! damn glad I checked up on this thread during my 15min break! Good looking out on that link!

Originally Posted by DangerXX

Maybe about 6 hours before your post? 
Wow, and I just got the call a hour ago it seems. 
Man I cant believe people are paying over retail for these. 

I dont think they are worth 180. I have found Gucci's at the outlet's less than these. 

I trying to pay as less as possible for these. I need about 10 pairs to give as gifts this year. 

I am going for brother, brother in-law, uncle, big cousin, homeboy, co-worker and NTEr of the year.

Wow , people are getting fierce..

Your order contains the following items:
Qty Item Subtotal
1 Nike Air Jordan XI Retro - Concord
UK 10.5 / US 11.5
White, Black & Dark Concord £124.17
Subtotal £124.17
Shipping & Handling £10.95
VAT £0.00
Total £135.12

If you want to get specific that is $208.21 USD

Retail IS $180, plus 8.25% tax = $194.85

$13.36 difference.

I was just trying to justify paying that difference is worth it to not go through the crazyness come release day.

Not trying to cause a ruckus.

im still on the hunt for another pair, i only ordered 1, but the first hook i get i promised raidercb5 we would help each other out in the Bay Area, even though he a Raider fan
tongue.gif

congrats to everyone who got their pairs.

it pays to be in the right place at the right time  sometimes. i was sleeping when the endclothing link was posted but im going to be checking sites regularly from here on out.   im still confident i'll snag a pair off one of the euro sites when it's all said and done.

^haha good looks on that! It's Bay love my man...but paying a $13.36 difference is nothing compared to all the craziness that's going to go down on RD out here. I'm sure everywhere for that matter

I'm sure if it's up to anyone they would much rather order online anyways just to avoid all the drama and stress

I'd much rather pay in Euros vs. Pounds. Lol. I wish I could order and get them by RD though. If I can get them by Christmas I'd be happy.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Qty Item Subtotal
UK 10.5 / US 11.5
Subtotal £124.17
VAT £0.00
Total £135.12

$13.36 difference.

I was just trying to justify paying that difference is worth it to not go through the crazyness come release day.

im still on the hunt for another pair, i only ordered 1, but the first hook i get i promised raidercb5 we would help each other out in the Bay Area, even though he a Raider fan
tongue.gif

dude $208 shipped for a pair of 100% authentic nike authorized 2011 concords is a steal, dont let anybody tell you otherwise. i mean you could easily flip your pair for $300 on rd, i told my friend who works at footaction that i have 4 sz 10.5's on the way and he told me he has a buyer for all of them at $300 per pair cash, no paypal or ebay fees. im probaly going to sell 2 of them for $300 and then keep the other 2.

Qty Item Subtotal

UK 10.5 / US 11.5

Subtotal £124.17

VAT £0.00

Total £135.12

$13.36 difference.

tongue.gif

What site did you order from fam?

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Qty Item Subtotal

UK 10.5 / US 11.5

Subtotal £124.17

VAT £0.00

Total £135.12

$13.36 difference.

tongue.gif

What site did you order from fam?

That was probably from that END link that was posted a few hours ago. Slept on it too. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom