Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I think i'll wait. I don't like not being able to read all of the site (not in english) + the premium + the possibility of more fees.

Originally Posted by riddla713

^you should be good with milk, the only thing is you might pay customs fees. maybe thenewj's can provide some insight on if there is or isnt customs fees when ordering from milk. i stick with just UK english sites when i order overseas because most of them ship fedex priroity international and i have never paid customs fees when ordering from any of the UK english sites. i did have to pay customs fees when i ordered 2 pairs of 09 space jams from snipeshop which is a german site, idk what country milk is located in.

Type text or a website address or translate a document.

Cancel

[h3]French to English translation[/h3]

English

Spanish

Arabic

Subtotal: € 160.00
Shipping costs: € 0.00
Total Taxes: € 27.33
Total: € 160.00

This is what Is on my order confirm. Is that tax # the customs I can expect to pay?? just might cancel if thats the case

fyi Milk looks like its located in France fwiw

This is my first int'l order really so Im not familiar with the procedures

Originally Posted by airsully

still waiting on PYS and UTA .....

yea and your are gonna pay rape prices
roll.gif

^i put 2 us sz 11's in my cart and went all the way to paypal and the total was 321 euro which converted to $424 usd but i didnt pull the trigger (milk site). im good with my pairs from end and im sure i can snag another pair or 2 on rd from the local mall. i even have a 20% entire purchase coupon for hibbett and the manager said the limit is 2 per person and i can even cop another pair of flips and get all 3 pairs on 20% off retail. hopefully they still have my sz or close to my sz when i make it to the store, if not i will just cop the flips and a toddler sz concord for my son that will be here in 3 months.

^i put 2 us sz 11's in my cart and went all the way to paypal and the total was 321 euro which converted to $424 usd but i didnt pull the trigger (milk site). im good with my pairs from end and im sure i can snag another pair or 2 on rd from the local mall. i even have a 20% entire purchase coupon for hibbett and the manager said the limit is 2 per person and i can even cop another pair of flips and get all 3 pairs on 20% off retail. hopefully they still have my sz or close to my sz when i make it to the store, if not i will just cop the flips and a toddler sz concord for my son that will be here in 3 months.

Where did you get the coupon from? I could use one of those.

^in the mail, its not online or anything. you have to be a hibbett vip member to get the coupon.

Wait...what happened? Some of you on here are coppin from Euro sites? I thought there was endless supplies locally at your disposal? Hmmm...and you gave the guys who order from other sites such a hard time about real vs fake. Ok...I was just checking. LOL. NT home of the backsliding Air Jordan expert. LOLLL!!!!

im just tryna get my ONE pair
grin.gif
anything after that is a blessing
im thinking of going for 4 3 for sure if i can

THENEWJS-you've been providing a lot of good info on NT lately. A lot of us owe u much much repect and thanks!!!! Cheers friend!

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Wait...what happened? Some of you on here are coppin from Euro sites? I thought there was endless supplies locally at your disposal? Hmmm...and you gave the guys who order from other sites such a hard time about real vs fake. Ok...I was just checking. LOL. NT home of the backsliding Air Jordan expert. LOLLL!!!!

I think ordering from those sites so far in advance from the actual RD is sketch

Joints drop next Friday, stores should have their pairs from Nike or be getting them very soon.. 

Took care of locking down the one pair I wanted today. I guess I can relax now. Good luck to everyone.

As far as me being worried about real vs fake, the retailers I order from in Europe aren't the type that I'd have to worry about sneaking in fake pairs in to their mix. They've got a reputation that goes further for me than getting a GR Jordan release seeing as they've actually put out collaborations with most of the best sneaker companies.

I'm sitting here crossing fingers, toes and eyes that my connect comes through on these. I can't even go to the store on RD. Damn. It's def going to be a jungle out there. Hope everyone is safe!

^you should be good with milk, the only thing is you might pay customs fees. maybe thenewj's can provide some insight on if there is or isnt customs fees when ordering from milk. i stick with just UK english sites when i order overseas because most of them ship fedex priroity international and i have never paid customs fees when ordering from any of the UK english sites. i did have to pay customs fees when i ordered 2 pairs of 09 space jams from snipeshop which is a german site, idk what country milk is located in.

what were the custom fees for a pair of the SJ's?

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

what were the custom fees for a pair of the SJ's?

$80, outrageous, it worked out in the end though because i got 2 pairs of 09 spacejams for $480, and now they are worth $300+ per pair easily.

i will be camping, on DECEMBER 22nd to ensure my 1 to 2 pair, this shoe is top 3 on my list

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by sf savage

Anyone know if the taxes are customs from milkskate?

I ordered and told them to mark the package as a gift and to keep the invoice.
International companies can get in ALOT of trouble for this.

thanks newjs wanna pull the trigger but don't want to get charged customs cuz that really kills it for me.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by sf savage

Anyone know if the taxes are customs from milkskate?

us customs aint going to go after a mom and pop shop in france. there aint no restictions on tennis shoes either.

Originally Posted by rareair45

us customs aint going to go after a mom and pop shop in france. there aint no restictions on tennis shoes either.
True on the most part, depending on how much volume they are shipping out of the country. Not sure what you mean by restrictions on tennis shoes because they are taxable by US customs.

Originally Posted by cw2022

i will be camping, on DECEMBER 22nd to ensure my 1 to 2 pair, this shoe is top 3 on my list

Same boat. Camping it is.. I don't mess with online releases because something out of your hands can keep you from getting a pair. Like servers crashing, slow server times because of traffic, false display of sizes and quantities when the madness hits, etc. Rather spend a night outside with some homies BSin.

I'm gonna be goin for like 4-5 pairs though cause i got a couple of people who want a cop for xmas but can't go. Wish my luck NT..
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom