Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

lol had 2 size 10s in cart before sold out.

was scared of gettin hit heavy with customs fees and missed out. anyone have experience with that with natty?
this is exactly what happened haha I was all searching around for any additional info about the place then next thing you know it sold out.

LOL...my 10.5 sold out but was about to submitted my PayPal payment for 3 AZ 10's. I asked myself what for being that it wasn't my size. I pulled over on the side of the road and all to place the order but I figured, what the hell. Cancelled the order for someone else that really needs the size. Good luck y'all

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by BigPoint

For those who ordered off Crooked Tongues, dudes on the BC3 thread are still waiting for their pairs to arrive that they ordered back on Black Friday. Best of luck to ya with them

Any more reviews on CT shipping?
i got my bc3 exactly 11 days (working days) using their free shipping. dude above just salty he didnt get one lol j/k

Thanks a bunch for that NattyJack link! Grabbed my one size 10 for 225 USD. Never dealing with NTLV's BS again with wrist-banding.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Damn Nugget, you posted before you confirmed your pair? Brave man. Good looking out on the link for everybody tho. No size 14 so I passed
I made it to the checkout but my order couldn't process because my credit card was denied.  glad to help.

Snatched 2 pairs size 9 $443 shipped for both hopefully i don't get hit with a customs fee .

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

SHADY @%+% going on at NTLV. 24 minutes after they start with the wristbands they are out. 250+ people were "waiting" all day. More like the employees just told all their friends the exact time banding would start. Wasted gas driving down there only to park right when they say they are done! I'm heated.

I admit that had me heated. Was watching my niners dominate than left asap....than boom sold out.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I appreciate the responses I got earlier about Mental Kicks but I'm trying to search around for some more feedback. From the info I got, they are legit but you just run into the possibly of getting the early release or B grades if you order from them.

http://www.mentalkicks.com/niairjo11re2.html

I'm guessing that possibility is high since they seem to have all sizes minus 10 available for ordering.

what a turn of events..

so i was very discouraged and caved and ordered from mentalkicks

then was able to get a pair of natterjacks

please, can anyone tell me the best way to cancel my mentalkicks order?

My thing about mental kicks ( a bit off topic ) is how ol boy mental therapy has a perfect eBay rating....dudes is getting got for years!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by In3gra

I thought that pic was also trash!
Agreed.

This pic is the best pic of concords i have seen, this pic should be the official pic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You can position the shoes in all types of angles and put all types of effects to the pictures to try to make the Patent cut look better or even the shoe itself look better. Going off the Offical Pic, on release date I predict alot of unhappy people
laugh.gif
 once all the hype is clear
476247561.jpg

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
   Please tell me the offical photo is of GS sizes?  

Does natterjacks.com sell factory seconds or discounted products?
All merchandise on natterjacks.com is first quality original product direct from source. We do not sell seconds or grey market goods.

if that makes you guys feel better

Just ordered my pair from mentalkicks 10.5 email confirmation! pretty damn happy!
Anybody have experience with them?

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Just ordered my pair from mentalkicks 10.5 email confirmation! pretty damn happy!
Anybody have experience with them?

If you go back say 25-30 pages...they are supposed to be Fugaga.

Debating if I should get rid of my 2006 dmp pair, bottoms are yellowing not too bad but I wanna fresh pair but $ is a issue, I got someone offering me 125 for my dmp 11's I say there 8.5 out of 10 condition minor patent leather creasing and some wrinkles on the leather

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Debating if I should get rid of my 2006 dmp pair, bottoms are yellowing not too bad but I wanna fresh pair but $ is a issue, I got someone offering me 125 for my dmp 11's I say there 8.5 out of 10 condition minor patent leather creasing and some wrinkles on the leather
what size?? pics??

Natterjacks is a brick and mortar store based in the UK.....so whoever ordered from them is good as far as authenticity goes.

after 4 yrs in a row with an 11 for xmas(cdp 11, space jam, cool grey, concords).. what are they gonna bring out next yr? columbias?
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom