Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by smzsmz

check out the PL cut on this pair i "came across" while hunting for my pairs. back view only, i snuck a pic when it was "strictly no pics"

OUCHHHHHH!!

family-guy-puke-2941_preview.gif

the 2 3 is hella crooked, ball doesnt even close to lining up. that is a pathetic pair. the Slamdunkspace pair i had had straighter 2 3 than that one. smh

If you don't like the cut on those, someone else will. Trust me, there is somebody out there that doesn't give a crap if there is a discrepancy with this particular shoe. The complaining should be minimal with this release. I'm just saying.

Just in from "THE OTHER SITE"..... 200 + Peeps at NTLA.................. Just in case anyone was thinking about heading down.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

If you don't like the cut on those, someone else will. Trust me, there is somebody out there that doesn't give a crap if there is a discrepancy with this particular shoe. The complaining should be minimal with this release. I'm just saying.

agreed. thats why i left em there. for someone else. i posted for conversation sake. just had to share.

opinions on 230 shipped? no hassle. no waiting. no lines. no uncertainty.

i thought i copped for an extra 22/pair but wound up being 34/pair.

debating on canceling.....

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

I'd say there's a good
100 people on this NTNY line.

are you in line til friday ? goodluck 

It's for wristbands so no. I bet if truancy officers came right now the line would be alot shorter.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Are you kidding me? Here's a helpful few words of advice. DO NOT try to go to the fox valley mall to try to buy the Concords. It gets horribly hood and they're not getting that many pairs. Footlocker there has 36 pairs. Finish line, 19. Champs, 9. You're better off buying online if you don't want to deal with the craziness of NT chi. Just trying to help you here.
so nobody should go to a public mall to purchase a pair of shoes?
CMON son... I understand there will be a couple of desperate idiots out there, but let's not try to play it off that certain areas are going to have armed militia there that are going to go to violent desperate measures...

huge difference between "just trying to help" and "trying to scare the #$% out of you" 
tired.gif
There's a difference between trying to scare someone and giving them a good heads up, "son." I'm probably older than you too. 
I know first hand how it gets at that mall. The Space Jam release was absolutely INSANE. You think that Houston video was bad? Go ahead and go to the fox valley mall. Be a dumb-ski.

Before you pop your mouth off, KNOW what you're talking about, son.

Yup this is true I'm from Aurora and I don't even buy my shoes at that mall, I'll hit up HoH or Niketown instead. Fox valley mall is filled with hypebeast and young dumb kids. I just give out info for those that are planing to go there.

^
Shirt is dumb.
Ntny has over 100 people lined up for wrist bands.
Im getting too old for this crap

Originally Posted by westcoastmolatov

somebody take a pic of the line at NTLA
good lord
eek.gif
 this don't release til friday
grin.gif
 hope they're waiting on wristbands or something

laugh.gif
goodluck at niketowns...over 100 people in line, and what,over 500 pairs prob. At each ntown? Atleast la,ny,and lv I assume....Friday should be interesting

Originally Posted by ColdCity

so i return from band camp & theres a new concord thread & its 140+ pgs already
laugh.gif

you NT'ers be safe grabbing these from stores close to rd the wolves are popping up & they are salty

nerd.gif

tumblr_lhnppvfKjl1qglf38o1_500.jpg

I will reserve judgement on mental kicks until I have the shoes in hand.  I have another pair coming from a "legit" source and I'll compare the two.  In looking at their site, it is reassuring to see that they only had one size in rare stuff and a lot of it is sold out.  They also allow you to pay via paypal which you can always dispute.  The fact that they have sizes available is not so reassuring.  It seems that for every person saying stay away, there is another person vouching for them.  They are on the niketalk legit website list...that has to count for something
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by matt2126

just came in today. my slamdunkspace pair was fake, never again

yo, i haven't caught up past page 134 yet, but in case this wasn't addressed:

can you post pix of these VS your SDS pair to prove for once and for all they sold fakes?
nerd.gif
the heel/ankle part with the 23 looks totally off shaped and the patent leather cut is a sick joke.
IMO they are fakes
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom