Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I've posted this before... Stay away from Mentalkicks! I've seen these in person and they are not legit. 2 friends of mine ordered from them and ended up returning. I got a fake pair of cement 3s and never shopped with them again. Yeah their site says 100% authentic and so does SDS. I have a real pair and overall the shoes look very similar but there are a few differences here and there.I don't usually post too much but when I see folks buying from Mentalkicks I can't help but to say something so they don't make the same mistake I did as well as my friends. Good luck on the 23rd!

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

NTNY had about 600 people

Not even. I just got home from there and I'm number 138 and there's probably a good 200 people waiting for more wristbands

Is their anybody else that ordered a pair from CT still not received a confirmation email from CT. I've only received the one from Paypal and that's it.

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

NTNY had about 600 people

LOL...ok there is
indifferent.gif
.  Come on man really, 600 people.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just got my confirmation email from CT, says order was processed and will ship on the 23rd. also said the "remainder" of their stock will be available on the 23rd...

Just got my confirmation e-mail from CT saying that they will ship release date...

edit:  Shoutout to Trunkz once again for the link
wink.gif

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by proballer

Thank you! Just grabbed one more US 12.. Appreciate the heads up.
mad.gif
 damn you beat me to it, had it in my cart. it's all good
laugh.gif
Ahh my bad kush. Good luck to you grabbin your pairs my dude. 
snagged one too- if I find anything else I'll hit you with a PM... sz 12?

Originally Posted by djkikooo

just got confirmation from ct they said 2 per customers and exceeding 2 will be canceled.
the site never mentioned that, I tried to ordered 3.

This was the line at about 6am at NTNY, about 100 people here and it was fine and good till about 6 30 when some idiot security split the line in two so we would'nt block entrances to other businesses on 5th ave. Needless to say that caused chaos and lots of line cutting
mad.gif

this was the line at 7:30 when they started giving out wristbands, i managed to snag #138 but i know damn well i should have been in the 90's. All this struggle and shoes aren't even out yet.

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by djkikooo

just got confirmation from ct they said 2 per customers and exceeding 2 will be canceled.
the site never mentioned that, I tried to ordered 3.
check their confirmation email that says your pre-order has been processed successfully.

Back
Top Bottom