Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by 430AM

NTSF dropped the ball on this. I got two sz. 10.5's from there but they shouldve only allowed one per customer. Atleast 200+ people were left empty handed.
30t6p3b.gif

It's super cold out here in the bay and a campout for a GR is absurd IMO. But cats gotta do what they gotta do. Times like these are straight CUTTHROAT out here in the bay. If you ain't connected then you gotta do 24 hours time and stand in line with the rest of them. It is what it. is.

so wassup, can you be my connect?
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
Ah man... My list of people I have to take care of on this release is extremly long as is, but if I had extras you know I'd be the first to show love to a local.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

just handed over the cash to my connect to put my pair aside. im so done with this release man. as soon as my ui order comes through i'm straight. now, what to do with the sds pair ive had for months.

will you be selling them as a b-grade or a real mccoy?
just curious.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

People cry about resellers and high prices,but who causes that?? People such as the people at ntny and ntla who camp for hours,days before....they'll get their pair(s) if they bring people,but just by lining up days early creates hype....people will cash in this release,and honestly,I see these going for more hhans SJs n CGs...just my opinion
So true and hopefully everybody will be too busy getting trying to get the Concords, that I can finally get a pair of SJ's for a reasonable price

This is what I'm banking on and is the reason why I am buying three pairs of the Concords. I only want to keep two pair and then hopefully trade one off for some Space Jams. I believe that these will for sure be fetching more than the Cool Greys and Space Jams. We have to remember that this is probably the most visible and highly recognized Jordan of all time.

if you plan on buying more than two maybe 3 please keep them instead of inflating the price like resellers, god knows how many people want just one pair and not pay 1.5 times whatever reseller prices over retail

Originally Posted by 430AM

NTSF dropped the ball on this. I got two sz. 10.5's from there but they shouldve only allowed one per customer. Atleast 200+ people were left empty handed.
30t6p3b.gif

It's super cold out here in the bay and a campout for a GR is absurd IMO. But cats gotta do what they gotta do. Times like these are straight CUTTHROAT out here in the bay. If you ain't connected then you gotta do 24 hours time and stand in line with the rest of them. It is what it. is.

what part of the bay do you usually go?
i havent camped out since the dmps. if it is as cutthroat as u say it is i gotta take extra precautions. someone will get hurt the 23rd 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by iHust1e

memphis always seems to put everything in perspective. Always appreciate reading your contributions to shoe threads 
pimp.gif

Anybody know what the MSRP for kids sizes is tho? Its not listed on the first page..

I wana say $120 
and it's forsure $75 for toddlers  I know that 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I WAS GONNA DOUBLE UP ON PAIRS FOR MY DAUGHTER BUT NOW ONLY 1 PAIR WILL BE HAD AND FINISHLINE BETTER ACCEPT THAT WINNERS CIRCLE REWARD $20 OFF WITH THAT AS WELL.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ how wrong he is

Infant/Toddler - $50 (Size 4c-10c)
Pre-School - $75 (Size 10.5c-3y)
Youth - $120 (Size 3.5y-7y)
Mens - 180 (Size 7.5y- )

I've already purchased pairs of each size group.  I can assure these are the accurate prices.

Originally Posted by SWADE23

HOLD UP 23ISBACK HAD A FULL SIZE RUN AND IS NOW BASICALLY SOLD OUT WITH ONLY 8.5 AND 14 REMAINING!?!?!?!?!? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME HEADS ARE REALLY PAYING THAT KINDA MONEY FOR SOME J'S!! I MEAN I LOVE MY J'S AND ALL BUT DAMN!!! IF I WAS NIKE AND I SAW THAT BEST BELIEVE IM UPPING THE PRICE OF MY KICKS NEXT TIME AROUND...

these kind of thought's DONT need to make it to the jb/nike offices. people are getting scared & paying well above retail but raising the initial price more would be stupid. it costs them around $20 to make a pair so the profit is already well over $170 increasing the price wont stop sites from jacking up the prices, stupid customers need to stop buying from these sites point blank...seriously who the hell buys shoes from 23isback

just handed over the cash to my connect to put my pair aside. im so done with this release man. as soon as my ui order comes through i'm straight. now, what to do with the sds pair ive had for months.

just curious, did u get the clear toe version from sds?

Originally Posted by j o 19

JordanF1end did they give you any info on how the process works ... Can u walk in at 3 an get a pair or is it still first come first serve no guarantees .. I have to edit this lol I hate the plain font
On the launch event, they said the wristbands were only for first come first serve at the MIDNIGHT. the didn't mention that if you could show up friday afternoon and still cop. Although one employee came out and said NTNY had over a 1,000 pairs. Personally i do believe they have alot of pairs because my friend who works there told me about the inventory but over a 1,000? i think dude was just trying to calm the line down.

Originally Posted by teller360

Nah, mine are milky, have the msrp tag and all that. i guess they are "legit" compared to the rest.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by SWADE23

HOLD UP 23ISBACK HAD A FULL SIZE RUN AND IS NOW BASICALLY SOLD OUT WITH ONLY 8.5 AND 14 REMAINING!?!?!?!?!? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME HEADS ARE REALLY PAYING THAT KINDA MONEY FOR SOME J'S!! I MEAN I LOVE MY J'S AND ALL BUT DAMN!!! IF I WAS NIKE AND I SAW THAT BEST BELIEVE IM UPPING THE PRICE OF MY KICKS NEXT TIME AROUND...

these kind of thought DONT need to make it to the jb/nike offices people are getting scared & paying well above retail but raising the initial price more would be stupid it cost them around $20 to make a pair so the profit is already well over $170 increasing the price wont stop sites jacking up the prices stupid customers need to not buy from these sites point blank...seriously %*% buys shoes from 23isback

I AGREE WITH THIS PART 110%... IF IM SELLING AN ITEM FOR X AMOUNT AND OTHERS ARE SELLING MY SAME ITEM FOR DOUBLE THAN WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE SELLING IT FOR, BEST BELIEVE IM GOING TO INCREASE MY PRICE... NOBODY SHOULD %#+@* ABOUT A 5 BUCK INCREASE IN RETROS SINCE A LOT OF PPL ARE PAYING DOUBLE OF FACE VALUE
WHATEVA THO, THIS IS ALL OFF TOPIC

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Man that camping is serious! My mom and pop spot just got their shipment in and I grabbed my pair. So glad for mom and pop stores.
Very nice bro. great patent cut. What size is it?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

will you be selling them as a b-grade or a real mccoy?
just curious.
wont be selling them man. ive worn them a lot already. honestly i am trying to wear em out. i wouldnt feel right about selling them even though, imo, they are legit but let's not get going on that topic again
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Yup this is true I'm from Aurora and I don't even buy my shoes at that mall, I'll hit up HoH or Niketown instead. Fox valley mall is filled with hypebeast and young dumb kids. I just give out info for those that are planing to go there.
River Oaks is really bad too. As a resident of Cal City, I can attest to it. Its probably one of THE most hood malls in Illinois. Its so bad that I don't go up there on Saturdays anymore because of the gang fights and robberies that pop off there. 
The line ups are pretty cool though. I've met some chill cats on the occasions I have had to line up for sneakers (which isnt often).
@gottabdashoes - 'cmon son' is a phrase, and no you are probably not older than me (besides the point)
trust me, I KNOW what I am talking about... I already acknowledged that there are gonna be idiots out there, but you are clearly stating to people that they should not even step foot into a mall (a PUBLIC establishment)  cause something might "pop off"... not giving a heads up, you are telling them not to go... take your scare tactics and go home
It's called advice from experience, kid. Even the black cement release was insane there. You still don't know what you're taking about. People are better off going to NT Chi or HOH. I KNOW what I'm talking about because I'm from the area. I suggest you stop talking out of your @%#. And yes, I'm positive I'm older than you. Stop following the crowd with their "clever phrases." You're sounding real ignorant right now telling me to "go home with my tactics." 1. I am home. lol 2. It's not a tactic, I've got my concords. I don't even plan on going out that night. Go your own way and don't worry about what I'm typing if you're not interested in the advice. Thank you, have a nice holiday season.

Originally Posted by teller360

Nah, mine in milky, the msrp tag and all that. i guess they are "good" compared to the rest.

Just turn them into beaters.  I was under the impression that some of the pairs sold were legit, if you have legit ones just wear them.  If not who cares what other people think and wear them anyway lol.

I got stooped into buying from mental kicks and i'm stucked with  it. I ended up buying from UI and Oqium, but not sure what to do with this one too? Frustrated as hell.

NT Miami giving out wristbands today at 5pm. I'll be out of town...this is like the one time this whole break I won't be here. I knew they were going to do this. Guess I'll be camped out somewhere then. SMH.

Picked up a pair today

concord.jpg

I'm pretty happy with it. Now I just hope my second pair comes out as good as this.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Man that camping is serious! My mom and pop spot just got their shipment in and I grabbed my pair. So glad for mom and pop stores.
Very nice bro. great patent cut. What size is it?

Man my mom and pop spot getting their shipment within an hour. Second in line for my 10.5's. People starting to come in with all these BS stories about being loyal and they should get this and get that.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

River Oaks is really bad too. As a resident of Cal City, I can attest to it. Its probably one of THE most hood malls in Illinois. Its so bad that I don't go up there on Saturdays anymore because of the gang fights and robberies that pop off there. 
The line ups are pretty cool though. I've met some chill cats on the occasions I have had to line up for sneakers (which isnt often).
@gottabdashoes - 'cmon son' is a phrase, and no you are probably not older than me (besides the point)
trust me, I KNOW what I am talking about... I already acknowledged that there are gonna be idiots out there, but you are clearly stating to people that they should not even step foot into a mall (a PUBLIC establishment)  cause something might "pop off"... not giving a heads up, you are telling them not to go... take your scare tactics and go home
It's called advice from experience, kid. Even the black cement release was insane there. You still don't know what you're taking about. People are better off going to NT Chi or HOH. I KNOW what I'm talking about because I'm from the area. I suggest you stop talking out of your @%#. And yes, I'm positive I'm older than you. Stop following the crowd with their "clever phrases." You're sounding real ignorant right now telling me to "go home with my tactics." 1. I am home. lol 2. It's not a tactic, I've got my concords. I don't even plan on going out that night. Go your own way and don't worry about what I'm typing if you're not interested in the advice. Thank you, have a nice holiday season.

merry-christmas-myspace-glitter-graphic-7.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

damb son
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mints

Picked up a pair today

concord.jpg

I'm pretty happy with it. Now I just hope my second pair comes out as good as this.

nice, soles from that pic almost look smoky
pimp.gif

Whats up NT I'ma shoehead from Tampa,FL.. TO THOSE ALSO FROM TAMPA: I just got back from University Mall and I talked to a person in every shoe store and I was told they're having a Midnight release at Footlocker, and the rest of the stores are opening at 8am. They said that security will hand out tickets to those in line for the midnight release with all the sizes on the tickets and that it is strictly ONE TICKET, ONE PAIR per person. ANYWAYSSS..... Becides asking questions I also copped
1zlxkrd.jpg

Official Concord XI shirt & Matching socks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom