Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Mikegiron1

I also talked to an employee at "NY NY Plus" and they also had the concords and he also let me hold them. but he said that his store or any other store (footlocker, finishline, etc.) are not allowed to sell before launch date 12/23 or they would get in big trouble. that they HAVE TO release on release date for $175 and that other stores (like rush) buy from "other" sources not the jordan company itself (Which makes stores release at retail and on RD) and thats why they're able to early-release them or sell them for the price they please.

Yea man, my connects have been talking about this a lot and it's causing some serious problems (early selling)...but those "other sources" are very questionable...very very questionable and I would stay away from them at all costs...just wait 'til RD...and remember retail is $180...
nerd.gif

A local mom and pop store around my way has em for $300 and plans to sell em for $200 this friday..I asked him to hold me down with a pair and he told me that he isnt allowed to hold pairs for anyone..#bs

I also talked to an employee at "NY NY Plus" and they also had the concords and he also let me hold them. but he said that his store or any other store (footlocker, finishline, etc.) are not allowed to sell before launch date 12/23 or they would get in big trouble. that they HAVE TO release on release date for $175 and that other stores (like rush) buy from "other" sources not the jordan company itself (Which makes stores release at retail and on RD) and thats why they're able to early-release them or sell them for the price they please.

I got a mom and pop spot here in Orlando that told me pretty much the samething. Said he ain't selling them until release.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Plus you get a 25% off purchase, excluding new releases and most Jordan's. I almost think they need to hook gold members up with priority ordering (maybe pre-orders) or something. They could ca$h in, ughhum Ray...where u lurkin?
Thanks for your feedback.  I have forwarded your comments on to the appropriate personal for further consideration.

Originally Posted by illest35

All i kno is im gonna be on the phone with eastbay at 11:50pm and BS with them about everything from the blk cements to the black flips to my paypal account lol, all while having my lady on the phone as well, and while having the laptop ready to click..LOL!!! i gotta wrk at 8am so if i can skip camping, im all for it. Eastbay Rep Ray, whats your extension lol..
I do not work on launch nights, so calling me will not work. 
smile.gif
  Good luck!

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Plus you get a 25% off purchase, excluding new releases and most Jordan's. I almost think they need to hook gold members up with priority ordering (maybe pre-orders) or something. They could ca$h in, ughhum Ray...where u lurkin?
Thanks for your feedback.  I have forwarded your comments on to the appropriate personal for further consideration.

Originally Posted by illest35

All i kno is im gonna be on the phone with eastbay at 11:50pm and BS with them about everything from the blk cements to the black flips to my paypal account lol, all while having my lady on the phone as well, and while having the laptop ready to click..LOL!!! i gotta wrk at 8am so if i can skip camping, im all for it. Eastbay Rep Ray, whats your extension lol..
I do not work on launch nights, so calling me will not work. 
smile.gif
  Good luck!

EastbayRep - Ray
how many pairs can we buy each

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Yea man, my connects have been talking about this a lot and it's causing some serious problems (early selling)...but those "other sources" are very questionable...very very questionable and I would stay away from them at all costs...just wait 'til RD...and remember retail is $180...
nerd.gif

yeah i agree 100%.. VERYYYY questionable, and is it me? or has anyone else noticed that them early release pics of the concords have wayyyy bluer soles compared to the offical pic?? and oh man my mistake, i meant $180.. but look
5bzs6o.jpg

Early Release^^
2yudrvp.jpg

Official^^

Official Images from Jordan Brand
77836b8a12f0036b353a6ee8614c70ef45df3d4b_r.jpg

d3a364301bde056e32936f476e507242767eec52_r.jpg

9ae36b8b17570101397e60676a2d767cb1761303_r.jpg

not bad, i think they couldve found a better pair . Soles dont look very blue at all in these pics.

guys dont for get nike has made over 1.3 million pairs of concords 
i remember a  niketalker with good info said this 

i think there will be enough if you camp out early

but not 2 days early like at finishline in manhattan

yeah i agree 100%.. VERYYYY questionable, and is it me? or has anyone else noticed that them early release pics of the concords have wayyyy bluer soles compared to the offical pic?? and oh man my mistake, i meant $180.. but look

Early Release^
Official^^

Its just the lighting, and your official pic is a GS pair, not adult. The GS looks more blue. Heres a pic from Niketown Seattle. Sole is pretty blue and without flash
cc116d1e0d336e6370c1e9ccbaf4a286af940b4f_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

We will have a limit of two pairs per customer on the men's sizes.

EastbayRep - Ray

so that's per account not per order, correct?
beastmasters can't just keep coming back and ordering 2 on multiple separate occasions on the same account?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

EastbayRep - Ray

beastmasters can't just keep coming back and ordering 2 on multiple separate occasions on the same account?
Going to be impossible to keep coming back to order if they use the checkout timer. just cant happen, you'll be waiting 10 hours to check out

new to the Northern California area. Any suggestions of where to go with the least amount of BS and hassle going on?

From an aesthetic standpoint, those "official pics" look stupid. The tongue is out too far and the lighting is too hot. It cancels out the nice blue soles. Whoever took those pics needs a new job as a janitor or something.

Eastbay should have levels of gold member too....like airline miles.  Gold member's that spend over a certain amount each year should get priority ordering over other gold members.  That way you keep loyalty and can reward your best customers for their patronage. 

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

EastbayRep - Ray

Going to be impossible to keep coming back to order if they use the checkout timer. just cant happen, you'll be waiting 10 hours to check out

aye aye aye
for hypothetical situation's sake, the beastmaster has 5 laptops in front of him...

EastbayRep - Ray
That is per account.  If you try to order more than two pairs of men's sizes, you do run the risk of having all the orders for them canceled.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

EastbayRep - Ray

aye aye aye

for hypothetical situation's sake, the beastmaster has 5 laptops in front of him...

or 5 browsers open

Back
Top Bottom