Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I know y'all remember this one
pimp.gif

do you know how many damns you have to forfeit to inflate an air mattress on the sidewalk?

apparently that guy does

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Blowup mattress is nothing. For the past 4 yrs there has been a guy that brings out his mattress, box spring, and bed rails to Frys for Black Friday a week prior.
someone needs to break it to that guy that a tent and sleeping bag would do the trick.
or better yet, find himself a full time job so he can afford his purchases at full price and not waste a week of his life every year.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

So I'm in Cleveland and one of the mom and pop shops here started selling these today for 275, another spot started last week for 200. 275 is way to thirsty for me, I'll take my chances Friday

What spots you hitting in Cleveland?  I got a homeboy up there that needs to some help.

I was just in the Randall area trying to get some info so I could map out my gameplan andwhen everytime I asked about the XI's they started actIng all scared and nervous likewe were at Hogwarts and I said Voldemort. I work in Warren so I might just try the malls around here when I get off at 6:30

So I'm in Cleveland and one of the mom and pop shops here started selling these today for 275, another spot started last week for 200. 275 is way to thirsty for me, I'll take my chances Friday

I hear you my man. My spot just got there run in and I paid $250 out the door. Tax on retail here in Cali would of come out to $196.75. $54 over ratail isn't much to me considering I would of paid that to have some1 sit in line in the cold for 24 hours to get me a pair.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by iHust1e

This is extra lame. I'm not lining up until 10 pm tomorrow for the midnight release.

you aint getting a pair lining up at 10pm

I got 2 CG XI's in my size doing that last year. If I dont get these bc I came at 10, so be it. It's not worth anymore time than that imo

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

I thought that was�Gentry for a minute.
roll.gif

��
LMFAO WOW I KNOW THE FIRST SHORTY. HER NAME IS MIA. ON BLASSTTT LMAOO! SMH I CANT BLEEdAT

waste of 10 mins of my life but i like the sarcasm in this video. i love the way he trying to go hard. thats how some people look for real though, lining up 2 days early just to say im number one! lol smh. nobody on line at all them spots though, looking good out here in ny.

Good lawd I hope online works 4 me ....only done it once 4 da pines a few months back but i f that don't work ill leave right after 4 a 6 am release and if somebody try it I'm goin go banhanicles ...smfh think I'm wastin. My time and $$$ like dat sh!!!!!!t55

160jordansdeep wrote:
Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

He's mentioning Michael Jackson because of the kids on the mattress. lol

....blow up mattress. This is not real life. hahaha

Yea I remember that video Jordan couldnt dance to save his life and Jackson couldnt play ball to save him from papa Joe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

This is extra lame. I'm not lining up until 10 pm tomorrow for the midnight release.

you aint getting a pair lining up at 10pm

I got 2 CG XI's in my size doing that last year. If I dont get these bc I came at 10, so be it. It's not worth anymore time than that imo
GANGSTA!!!!!!!!

No, actually I think it's GANGSTA!!!!!
happy.gif

Depending where u are u might be left out in the cold buddy u should reconsider

Some guy started camping at NT Seattle already! REALLY?! Man you can freeze your butt overnight. Earliest I would consider camping would be 6pm at night.

What spots you hitting in Cleveland?  I got a homeboy up there that needs to some help.
What store in Cleveland is selling now?

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by El Bro

I thought that was�Gentry for a minute.
roll.gif

��
LMFAO WOW I KNOW THE FIRST SHORTY. HER NAME IS MIA. ON BLASSTTT LMAOO! SMH I CANT BLEEdAT
LINK ME TO HER FACEBOOK PLEASE
word, she jumps too. realllly high! lol. triple wrap your presents before you put them under her tree. jussayyinn. good luck bro.

Originally Posted by sthebest

4:20 mark..... Man I know all my old heads remember this.� OG's!!!!� Such an iconic shoe.� Pop Culture loved these things!� Notice the Fubu is TOUGH in this video
roll.gif
roll.gif
� I wish I could find that outfit today!
SON!!!!
this was the joint Spring of '96! This and California Love got mad spins on the The Box�
eek.gif
�(all my old heads remember The Box)

What about The Crossroads and For the love of money... I miss the Box. People are really camping out right now?? I'm fortunate then.. not to brag. Good luck and God bless everyone on their expedition.

Thank god its in the 60s in VA right now I wont have to deal with the freezing cold weather.
sick.gif
low of 3 and snowing good luck to everybody in the colder regions.

I don't have a airtight plan, have a couple. City Blue out in Randall had them for 275 earlier today, and TNT on Harvard had them last week. I think anywhere near the hood just like most people said, you can chalk that. Strongsville, Mentor, you might can get lucky, gotta go where a bunch of white folks live. Gonna see if Tower City doing a midnight release

Ahhhh...be the hype....feel the hype....let it engulf you....
indifferent.gif

Now, GO SPEND $300 FOR A POORLY CONSTRUCTED MASS PRODUCED RETRO!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The true game is in shambles...chronicles of madness and the disintegration of culture...bring it on...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom