Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

LMFAO WOW I KNOW THE FIRST SHORTY. HER NAME IS MIA. ON BLASSTTT LMAOO! SMH I CANT BLEEdAT
LINK ME TO HER FACEBOOK PLEASE
word, she jumps too. realllly high! lol. triple wrap your presents before you put them under her tree. jussayyinn. good luck bro.
shorty looks decent but its mad wierd because she essentially looks like the female version of one of my associates here in Chicago.

Can't want to see excitement and disappointment will be recording the madness outside my store.....Cleveland Let's go

I thought about picking these up, but this could be catastrophic. Stay safe for those who wish to camp out.

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Anyone know if there are people camping out at Ontario Mills already?

I doubt it, but then again I don't live out there. I'm sure people here in LA are, but I haven't gone out to see. I think until tomorrow people will lurk and start camping.
Good thing I got my pair on lock and ready to be picked up friday morning.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I don't have a airtight plan, have a couple. City Blue out in Randall had them for 275 earlier today, and TNT on Harvard had them last week. I think anywhere near the hood just like most people said, you can chalk that. Strongsville, Mentor, you might can get lucky, gotta go where a bunch of white folks live. Gonna see if Tower City doing a midnight release

Im SURE Athletes foot on 55th and woodland will have them

Anyone know what the situation is gonna be like at NTNY?  I mean, they handed out wristbands last year for the Cool Greys too, but I went to NTNY later that day last year and the dude that worked in the Jordan section said they had so many pairs that dudes were walking in at 10AM and walking in and out with them easily.

I always feel like NTNY will have MAD pairs just because it's probably the biggest/most important NT location.  Am I buggin?  They might really get 1,000 pairs no?

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by megatron

YO WE OUT HERE, WE READY!!!

13zzud1.jpg

Can i get better pics of ole girl in the blue w/ red scarf
chill bruh
Oh, if thats you. Pat yourself on the back.

Originally Posted by Sam See

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I don't have a airtight plan, have a couple. City Blue out in Randall had them for 275 earlier today, and TNT on Harvard had them last week. I think anywhere near the hood just like most people said, you can chalk that. Strongsville, Mentor, you might can get lucky, gotta go where a bunch of white folks live. Gonna see if Tower City doing a midnight release

Im SURE Athletes foot on 55th and woodland will have them

Gotta take a pistol down there

Where in Cleveland do you work? I called about 15 stores today. Richmond mall footlocker said their getting 120 pairs

I want to go line up around 10:00AM tomorrow at Memorial City for the midnight release, Will I be too late at that time?

We're just 24 hours away from that Midnight Madness. Let the countdown begin!

All the best to everyone, and catch y'all again in a day or so's time!

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

heard theres 4 people already camped at the beverly center. don't know what part or for which store.

Know how many pairs HOH is getting? I know they always get mass quantities of shoes all the time. As for camping out in there or outside, that is a big place to find a spot to camp.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

inflatable matress 
laugh.gif

i cant imagine having the time this time of year to be sleeping on a sidewalk

Hype beast to the fullest!! That's so lame & wack

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

word, she jumps too. realllly high! lol. triple wrap your presents before you put them under her tree. jussayyinn. good luck bro.

Can we get some pics going in here as well or pm?
nerd.gif
Hes slackin. Oh well. I just got home and my daughters mom sent me two pair from the NEX. With a note stating I owe her $280. 
Whats it looking like in Omaha, Nebraska any campouts. 

30t6p3b.gif
a bird like that wouldn't mind the NT publicity either.  Nice, so you got 2 pairs for $280?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I want to go line up around 10:00AM tomorrow at Memorial City for the midnight release, Will I be too late at that time?

More than likely the way things are looking in the H..............YES

Dude in that vid reminds me of the everest college dude.

I'm glad I wasn't the only person who thought that haha...
my peeps with the mattress = serious business
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom