Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

endclothing.... has sizes up.... 7, 8, 8.5, 11, 11.5

trying to help out.... believe its $210shipped... at lease it was for me
Comes out to $195 shipped for me... they legit?

Originally Posted by brettmw109

The store I work at is only getting one FSR and it's just my manager and myself working the release. We've been getting at least 50-60 calls a day for them (being a small store that's a lot). Mall security told us that if anything gets out of hand it's our responsibility, wish me luck.
indifferent.gif
Where you located?

dRokDaSpo
All they have is Size 7, 10, and 11 NOW. Thanks for watching out though. Got excited there for a minute.

eek.gif
 Thank you, now waiting on the conformation email

Tired to buy, then saw this...

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]150.00 GBP[/td] [td]=[/td] [td]235.142 USD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]British Pound[/td] [td] [/td] [td]US Dollar[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1 GBP = 1.56762 USD[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1 USD = 0.637912 GBP[/td][/tr][/table]
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by airberg

Has anyone ever tried something like this hack before? Notice the Add to Cart button is there, though I still get a error adding to cart. Could give a leg up though on time.
How did you get that button to show?
there are a few things you can do with a browser to manipulate some things...they still check if available, but at least don't have to wait for the timer, can try just a few seconds early. i don't trust that timer anyways.

Bridgewater champs has ~50 pairs, currently 15-20 deep
Footlocker said they only got kids.. Don't know if I want to believe that. Guy said they only got 12 last year
For those in central nj

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Bun B just left HOH Houston about a hour ago...

he probably went home to read up on what concords are.
dude didn't even know what cardinal vii's were when greg street gifted him w/ a pair of og's in public.
Just watched that video for the first time
30t6p3b.gif
Post link to video? 

Originally Posted by TheKing23

So Eastbay rep if Im trying to get me and my wife and daughter pairs of these shoes basically Im going to be screwed because by the time I put all those pairs in my cart you will be sold out of one of the sizes?
If you are ordering all those sizes, then I would recommend calling in to place an order while also trying to order them on our website.  Please remember, there will be a lot of people trying to order these shoes and we do not have enough supply to satisfy everyone that is trying to order them from us.

EastbayRep - Ray

SMH...the pairs on end clothing went quick
30t6p3b.gif
I checked out and everything but still came out empty handed

Originally Posted by Mr718

Tired to buy, then saw this...

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]150.00 GBP[/td] [td]=[/td] [td]235.142 USD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]British Pound[/td] [td] [/td] [td]US Dollar[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1 GBP = 1.56762 USD[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1 USD = 0.637912 GBP[/td][/tr][/table]
30t6p3b.gif

Not sure how you got 150 but for me it was 124.17 GBP and 10.95 GBP for FedEx comes out to 135.12 GBP

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

How long does the confirmation email generally take from Endclothing?

I got a confirmation instantly.
However I still have a feeling that a cancellation is coming, hope I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by TheKing23

So Eastbay rep if Im trying to get me and my wife and daughter pairs of these shoes basically Im going to be screwed because by the time I put all those pairs in my cart you will be sold out of one of the sizes?
If you are ordering all those sizes, then I would recommend calling in to place an order while also trying to order them on our website.  Please remember, there will be a lot of people trying to order these shoes and we do not have enough supply to satisfy everyone that is trying to order them from us.

EastbayRep - Ray
and this is exactly why i got my sons from a diff site...now just my 10.5 11 *dreamy eye*

Thanks dRokDaSpot! I'm hoping endclothing comes through and I don't get cancelled again for a third time.

Back
Top Bottom