Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Well, the last few pages have effectively informed the whole world about where to get Concords.

Not looking forward to ALL of the sites crashing.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SERVEist

Was able to swoop a 11 on EC, will need to swap for 9.5. Hopefully it comes through! Anyone know about custom charges with EC?
Customs charges have NOTHING to do with the website that sells them to you.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

They already went up on EC?? Thought it was later today

Endclothing dropped the ball on that one..no surprise there

most sites do this crap just to make people mad
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Was able to swoop a 11 on EC, will need to swap for 9.5. Hopefully it comes through! Anyone know about custom charges with EC?
Yes they do. It depends on how they fill out the paper work.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by rareair45

Yes they do. It depends on how they fill out the paper work.
If someone under values the shipment then yes custom charges will be less, but just saying if all stores fill out the paperwork the same way they will have the same chances of getting customs charges.

For people in the DMV footlocker @ Blvd is doing midnight but they only have 30 pairs, there are 100+ in line now. Tysons is midnight but had a line since this morn. Annapolis has about 60 heard they had a line already. Just a little info for folks

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Is it really this serious? I heard there is like 50 people in line at Cerritos already.

Word.. I planned to roll thru around 10pm.. Not to camp but to shoot pix w my dslr of the lines and shoot some HD as well. This is a historical event in the sneaker world. A release like this need to be documented. Haha. Will post pix sometime on this thread if I get any.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

For people in the DMV footlocker @ Blvd is doing midnight but they only have 30 pairs, there are 100+ in line now. Tysons is midnight but had a line since this morn. Annapolis has about 60 heard they had a line already. Just a little info for folks
I passed by there around 2pm right outside of Footlocker and didn't see one person lined up. Were ppl lining up at another location away from the front entrance??

Ive never ordered from a website And i dont wanna get Messed up for some shoes
Can someone walk me throgh ordering from eastbay or any other website that would be good
Any help appreciated thanks NT

wow thanks to end clothing for dropping an hour earlier than supposed to.. another miss out.

Back
Top Bottom