Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

feel so lame being on this site since highschool and i never registered.... 9 posts ugh... im not a newb.... i just want my concords...

anyone in sonoma county up in here right now?

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

I love how everyone has some words of wisdom after they copped or didn't cop. No one cares..we just want the shoes! NT is weird place lol

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brett19648

Anyone know if crooked tongues is sold out?
their site is still not working right...

actually didnt give up on it.... it was a slow process but hope i got through (did the paypal transaction not to long ago)... got a paypal confirmation but nothing from ct yet... so still not confident.

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

Originally Posted by Brett19648

Anyone know if crooked tongues is sold out?
their site is still not working right...

would like to know also.
& whats good with NBA Store, are they really sold out already even though they are releasing at 6? 
nba store went "live"... but i think it was just a test-- tried to put a size in my cart and it said "not in stock".  6am
i copped a 11.5 on crooked tongues about an hour and a half ago after trying for 4.5 hours-- BUT... I highly anticipate my order being cancelled.  Worth a shot though.

Quick question......When you put in your order #, does anything come up? (NDC) Because when I put in my order #, it says "You don't have any orders at this time" I don't wanna sound overly paranoid but these are supposed to be a gift for my brother and I don't wanna tell him I got them and then they get cancelled.

I love how everyone has some words of wisdom after they copped or didn't cop. No one cares..we just want the shoes! NT is weird place lol

laugh.gif

Did this cat just quote himself.  A weird place indeed 
eyes.gif

It's about freaking time. One of the biggest releases in history and they choose it of all nights to do server maintenance...figures.

For the people who ordered on finishline, did y'all receive your order confirmation yet? I still haven't gotten an order confirmation from them yet. I also tried to call them but the lines are busy.

got my pairs from NDC

I only meant to get one pair but with the timeout and inactivity error i had 2 in my cart. I didn't want to run the risk of it timing out on me so i placed an order on both pairs

NT Miami had extra pairs (larger sizes) that they were selling at opening this morning 9am. I got there a little before 8 otw to work, about 10 people there ahead of me, but a few were waiting on the lebron bracelets. Their facebook page listed 11 pairs they had, I was 8th in line so thought I was good. After 7pairs sold they announce they were sold out...... Oh well, only wanted this extra pair to try and trade for some SJs.

Did anyone actually buy from nbastore.com ? When did they actually go online, and were those 4 sizes the only ones available from the start?

Back
Top Bottom