Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Sadly missed out on ALL of my opportunities..so the search for a size 11.5 continues.
frown.gif
Need a restock I can complete asap...

NT is alive!  
laugh.gif

Last night was nice and smooth, had my order confirmation from NDC at 12:07.  
smokin.gif

Crazy that they had damn near a FSR at 12:45 still.  This was the easiest of the three XI's to get online, NDC had an insane amount available and the website was smooth as can be.  

Just got my tracking on my UI orders, picked up a pair at University malls midnight release, and got through on eastbays website. Got lucky on this release for sure. Hope all get their pairs.

NT in and out of death all morning, its like every other site last night all over again lol

yuku is finally back up what a night of dissapointment, restocks is my only hope

was anyone able to scoop off of the nbastore?

Anybody that ordered from Finishline does yours still say processing? I couldn't ever make it through checkout and it eventually said soldout, but around 4-5 am it said 9.5-11 and 12 were still available. I put 2 sz 12s in my cart and checked out with no issues and got a confirmation email and my CC was charged, but I have a feeling my order will get cancelled.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man this release was crazy. I went to Southlake mall @ 6am & it was about 300 people standing in front of the mall entrance doors with police there not letting anyone in. So I was going to home because I knew once they let the doors open people were going to get trampled. So I leave but I decide to go around the Sears entrance & these young dudes was standing outside saying they got in through the employee entrance but it was a security guard there making you leave. So tried my luck able to get in & it was an easy cop. But while in line the crowd bum rushed the doors & trampled cops then the cops brought out tasers. Crazy release.

The best thing to happen was for yuku to shut down. I was able to lock plenty of pairs over the break. People in here with their loosed lips. CT, size, nba all came through.

H-S emailed a shipping notice today. Pretty good considering they said they weren't shipping out until the 27th. I'll probably have it in hand by the 27th now.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Anybody that ordered from Finishline does yours still say processing? I couldn't ever make it through checkout and it eventually said soldout, but around 4-5 am it said 9.5-11 and 12 were still available. I put 2 sz 12s in my cart and checked out with no issues and got a confirmation email and my CC was charged, but I have a feeling my order will get cancelled.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Your golden. You gotem. Congrats. SRS

Back
Top Bottom