Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

SneakerHeathen wrote:

Lol...my 3 month old son's reaction when we put them on his feet (macbook pics, sorry for the quality photographers) 

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Mini me slept on these.....I hope he's not a LeBron fan 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

lil man fly as @+@% and i hope hes not a lebron fan 2
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

p.s. if u ever get tired of em my girl wanna adopt him
laugh.gif
roll.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Thank you bro!!! 
laugh.gif
 Nah my girl would put me up for adoption before we put our lil mans haha!!!
God Bless!!!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Air Force 1's... came out in 82. How many nt'ers have a pair of af1s and born before then?
me.  i still remember when the first air jordan was blown out to third party discount stores.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

maxdunker wrote:
Now on to other matters. The blue sole is supposed to help against yellowing but it will eventually happen seeing as many pairs won't see light of day. Will putting these in the special bag and using that vacuum sealing thing from my kitchen be a good idea? Like do it individually to each shoe and maybe throwing in one of those silica bags? Serious question tho.

I would bet $100 that these start to yellow around the traction pods ala SJs and CGs within a year whether they are worn or not.

Yeah I figured that. However it does help as I seen some DS Cool Greys holding up good. SJs on the other hand be looking hella yellowish on some eBay auctions. 

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by KMante

THIS.
I never understood that argument.
I understand it perfectly. 
My daughter asked for these. 

I asked her why and she could not tell me why she wanted them. 

I asked her what she knew about Jordan and she had no clue. 

I asked if she knew what sport he played she guessed football. 

She finally admitted she want them because thats what the kids were going to wearing when they returned to school. 

I had to admit she was hype-beast. 

I told her that if she wanted me to get them she would have write a report on Michael Jordan. She needed to learn who the man was and what he did. The man could have beat women and molested kids and she running around with the guys name on her shoes. 

I explained to her dont do it because everyone else is doing it and know who you associate yourself with. 

If she dont learn this early then she will do or wear anything if everyone else is doing it. 

Serious question for cashm0neyand1 and thenewjs23

I wasn't alive during Chuck Taylor's time(I'm not sure if my grandparentents  were even around during his days,) and I don't know crap about Guillermo Vilas. I'e always worn Chucks and Puma GVs, would that earn me the title of hypebeast?

I'd seriously like to know....
You are absolutely not a hypebeast.  I get what thenewjs23 is saying, but when it comes to children, I think that it should not be any concern on why they want the shoes. Everyone knows that wearing Jordans is a trend. This goes for all brands. Because children want it because other children want it does not relate on them for thinking for themselves. If that is the case, then practically ALL of us are hypebeasts and I am not just mentioning sneakers (I guess the exception is a few), it could be any physical item. If you are not going to buy him/her shoes just because it is just expensive, then that is fine. Now, we are in the era where boys sagging their pants below their behinds is becoming trendy which was brought back again from the early 1990's which I do not accept. If you are questioning your child on that, then that is a different story. It depends on the trend that kids are picking up. Why it is so important that someone should know the history of a sneaker? If you do not want your child to get Jordan's because you dislike Jordan for something he has done, than that is a different story. Children should not know a history of a sneaker. I know when I was a child, I did not know the history on none of the sneaker brands that I wore from Ewing's, Adidas, Reebok, Nike, LA Gears and Converse. My parents who were buying them did not know the history of those sneakers. If children needs to be educated, that is what going to school, church and parents are for. Children should not be penalized because they do not know the history of a sneaker brand but should be educated.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

to those arguing about cities in canada...

1) Toronto
2) Vancouver
3) Montreal

the rest is garbage

Im ok with this.....not fully but I understand it isn't far from the truth.

I just have a problem with ppl saying Canada suck......call me a patriot if you like but Im pretty happy to be here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So enough with the country talk.......yall want stories, heres a good one for you!!!

I got a text today from my buddy today and it was a picture of an ad for a pair of OG Jordan 1's for sale.  I
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when I seen that they were asking $100 for them.  I couldn't tell if they were authentic by the pic since it was a scanned pic so I called the number listed to get some info.  Before doing so I asked my buddy why he wouldnt just go get it himself and he said he thought it would be best that I went cause he figured Id be better at spotting a fake than him.  So I called the number and an obviously old lady picked up the phone and I mentioned I seen the ad and was interested in the sneakers.  I asked if she knew if they were authentic and she kinda laughed and said "oh ya I know they are for sure cause I bought them for my son when he played basketball".  This is when my ears really perked up
laugh.gif
.  I told her I wanted them and I would be there later today to get them.  I called my buddy back and gave him the good news.  Again I told him that he should go get em cause he found him but he insisted I got em and I keep em or we 'split' them.  Not sure how that will work out but I figured I'd deal with that later and just worry about the shoes. 

I got to the lady's house and she opened the door and I could see the kicks sitting by the door.  I brought the GF with me and she could tell I was amped for this.  I was shaking when she handed them over to me.  The lady kinda laughed and said "my son saw the news and called us today to tell us we should pull out his old Jordans and list them on kijiji for $100.  He knows theyre worth more but it's Christmas and he figured it would make someone really happy".   Boy was he right.

I shared this story cause without the chaotic news reports on TV over the past 24 hours regarding the Concords this pair of Jordan's could have gone into the dumpster and forgotten.

A couple pics:

are you serious? Thats insane! This is like something you spot on American Pickers. Great frickin score. The ole lady probably thought you were silly giving her $100.

Now, having to deal with your friend on this pair. Good luck with that. 

screw the Concords...those are
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. they look to be VNDS too..its rare to find Jordan 1s where the ankle leather is intact. I too scored some OG 1s a few years ago for $100. They were 1985 Royal 1s. The guy only had them listed for a few hours and I offered him $100 BIN. To my surprise, he took it. Easily the crown jewel of my Air Jordan collection
pimp.gif

I found a good shirt for me to wear with the Concords...

k1x-step_on_my_shoes_tee_2k11-black_lila-1.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg

These the kicks that if someone step on em' I just might knock em' out.

I'm always careful so that people don't step on my shoes but Of course I will be EXTRA careful and alert of anyone near me that might be within range  thats close enough for them to step on my Concords. I then will move away quickly. I don't think I can wear these when i'm on a  crowded train, it's so easy to get your feet stepped on when the train is crowded and you have to stand. It's just I did so much hard work to acquire my pair that if someone steps on them it would feel like the ultimate disrespect.

Well anyway Merry Christmas everyone be safe and Enjoy the Air Jordan XI Concords. Happy I got mines so i'll have a Merry Christmas and a VERY happy New Year! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tipsy

The salt in this thread is
sick.gif
. I know people are mad that they didnt get a pair, but if you really wanted them you would have camped for them.
People are mad at the resellers, but im sure most of them actually camped long hours for these shoes. Hell i know i did ,I camped for 15 hours and got 4 pairs.
Seems like 85% of NTers in this thread relied heavily on purchasing these online at midnight, and are now salty that they couldnt get a single pair.
This release should be a wake up call for everybody the game isnt how it used to be.

WORD!!!
pimp.gif
you got that right...game has changed a lot since I started...sometimes when I look at the next generation I think twice and say to myself man I'm getting to old for this $**# lolz:lol:...but what keeps us going is for the love the game!!! and the passion for it... 81 baby btw lol

My pairs from Urban and Wellgosh, waiting on 6 more to come in. (Sorry for the fuzzy pictures, waiting on that iPhone 4s to come in).

Patent leather cut on the heel compared to '09 Jams
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zuz624

My Paypal still says pending on my finishline order. I didnt get a confirmation email, and I know there twitter said if you didnt get one then your not getting the shoes. But its my last chance besides restocks and I still have hope the payment goes through.

dude there 's a lot of people on the same boat exactly as you stated I feel ya...myself included...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

My pairs from Urban and Wellgosh, waiting on 6 more to come in. (Sorry for the fuzzy pictures, waiting on that iPhone 4s to come in).

Patent leather cut on the heel compared to '09 Jams
30t6p3b.gif

did you get overnight shipping for urban?

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Swooped Up Some 'Lo Beanie's Today To Go With These Joints

JOE- Your's Will Be On It's Way Next Week My Man
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Ha I need me that beanie. 

you need yourself some english lessons

I said eff it and got 42.5 on snipes. I think that's a sz 9 correct? I'll use this to trade with someone with sz 11.5

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

i got the wrong size on snipes :/ got a 42 which equals a size 8.5. I needed a 9 :/ sent an email to see if they can change it if not then i asked for cancellation :/

A eur 42 is a us 9 in the chart I checked buddy
42.5 = 9

Originally Posted by KMante

Yeah. 
By thenewjs23's example and definition of a hypebeast, everyone is basically a hypebeast. Why does anyone wear Jordans in the first place?

That is why I don't undersand that logic.

Remember for us growing up the commercial "I wanna be like MIKE"...that's the logic plain and simple it was the subliminal messages that got us to where we are coppin his shoe lol
roll.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
for those that forgot here you go

snipes only has sizes 41 & 42 left, but once you put it in your shopping cart it doesnt show up anymore

Damn I'm getting different values from different chart. one chart shoes 42.5 as a 9.5 and another as a 9 while another shows it as a 8.5

need a definite answer, because if 42.5 which i ordered is a 9.5 my buddy is going to be one happy guy.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

i got the wrong size on snipes :/ got a 42 which equals a size 8.5. I needed a 9 :/ sent an email to see if they can change it if not then i asked for cancellation :/

42.5 = 9
...wow i think ur right...i'm !$%%%#. i ordered a 42.5 thinking it was a 9.5..... this is a really sad day...

edit: I just checked my kobe's... my 9.5 says 43 euro.. I'm SALTY
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by zmdawg

42.5 = 9
...wow i think ur right...i'm !$%%%#. i ordered a 42.5 thinking it was a 9.5..... this is a really sad day...

edit: I just checked my kobe's... my 9.5 says 43 euro.. I'm SALTY
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
thanks for checking your kobe box.  Now I know I ordered a sz 9 too.  I'm sure u will be able to find someone to trade it with a 9.5.   

Just look at on of the Jordan box in your closet to get the number conversion o_O

English lessons? Cool story bro good way to inch your post count up
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom