Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by onajazad

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by onajazad

What size did you get by the way?????
two size 14's. One to rock and one to stock. being that it's a big size, they don't sell out as fast so I'm banking on that for any kind of hope.

It should go man your size are not that common. Sucks to be me i wear a common  size 11......
Damn I feel for ya man. Size 11. Best of luck!

I just found out that my cousin works at Finishline and he told me a majority of his co workers who a bunch of younger kids. None of them are shoe heads and about 15-20 pairs+ went to his co workers and they turned around m flipped em for a lot. SMH at that.. At least my cousin isn't taking part in that crap. On a good note, I can get 30% off a Finishline now except for releases like this.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

to those arguing about cities in canada...

1) Toronto
2) Vancouver
3) Montreal

the rest is garbage

Im ok with this.....not fully but I understand it isn't far from the truth.

I just have a problem with ppl saying Canada suck......call me a patriot if you like but Im pretty happy to be here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So enough with the country talk.......yall want stories, heres a good one for you!!!

I got a text today from my buddy today and it was a picture of an ad for a pair of OG Jordan 1's for sale.  I
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when I seen that they were asking $100 for them.  I couldn't tell if they were authentic by the pic since it was a scanned pic so I called the number listed to get some info.  Before doing so I asked my buddy why he wouldnt just go get it himself and he said he thought it would be best that I went cause he figured Id be better at spotting a fake than him.  So I called the number and an obviously old lady picked up the phone and I mentioned I seen the ad and was interested in the sneakers.  I asked if she knew if they were authentic and she kinda laughed and said "oh ya I know they are for sure cause I bought them for my son when he played basketball".  This is when my ears really perked up
laugh.gif
.  I told her I wanted them and I would be there later today to get them.  I called my buddy back and gave him the good news.  Again I told him that he should go get em cause he found him but he insisted I got em and I keep em or we 'split' them.  Not sure how that will work out but I figured I'd deal with that later and just worry about the shoes. 

I got to the lady's house and she opened the door and I could see the kicks sitting by the door.  I brought the GF with me and she could tell I was amped for this.  I was shaking when she handed them over to me.  The lady kinda laughed and said "my son saw the news and called us today to tell us we should pull out his old Jordans and list them on kijiji for $100.  He knows theyre worth more but it's Christmas and he figured it would make someone really happy".   Boy was he right.

I shared this story cause without the chaotic news reports on TV over the past 24 hours regarding the Concords this pair of Jordan's could have gone into the dumpster and forgotten.

A couple pics:

eek.gif
  THAT's a story. Good luck "splitting" them 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

to those arguing about cities in canada...

1) Toronto
2) Vancouver
3) Montreal

the rest is garbage

Im ok with this.....not fully but I understand it isn't far from the truth.

I just have a problem with ppl saying Canada suck......call me a patriot if you like but Im pretty happy to be here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So enough with the country talk.......yall want stories, heres a good one for you!!!

I got a text today from my buddy today and it was a picture of an ad for a pair of OG Jordan 1's for sale.  I
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when I seen that they were asking $100 for them.  I couldn't tell if they were authentic by the pic since it was a scanned pic so I called the number listed to get some info.  Before doing so I asked my buddy why he wouldnt just go get it himself and he said he thought it would be best that I went cause he figured Id be better at spotting a fake than him.  So I called the number and an obviously old lady picked up the phone and I mentioned I seen the ad and was interested in the sneakers.  I asked if she knew if they were authentic and she kinda laughed and said "oh ya I know they are for sure cause I bought them for my son when he played basketball".  This is when my ears really perked up
laugh.gif
.  I told her I wanted them and I would be there later today to get them.  I called my buddy back and gave him the good news.  Again I told him that he should go get em cause he found him but he insisted I got em and I keep em or we 'split' them.  Not sure how that will work out but I figured I'd deal with that later and just worry about the shoes. 

I got to the lady's house and she opened the door and I could see the kicks sitting by the door.  I brought the GF with me and she could tell I was amped for this.  I was shaking when she handed them over to me.  The lady kinda laughed and said "my son saw the news and called us today to tell us we should pull out his old Jordans and list them on kijiji for $100.  He knows theyre worth more but it's Christmas and he figured it would make someone really happy".   Boy was he right.

I shared this story cause without the chaotic news reports on TV over the past 24 hours regarding the Concords this pair of Jordan's could have gone into the dumpster and forgotten.

A couple pics:
Nice you lucked up big time what size are those.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So, I the other day I tried trade my Concords with a pair of Lebron SB's. They were too big. So, the guy starts offering all types of heat. Nothing that sparked my intrest or that would fit. We go our separate ways and he yells if I like these I was like yeah. He said they were to big for him and they had been sitting in his closet. We met back up today for the trade. I just tried to wear them to the club but they were closed. Tomorrow it is. 

So i got my second pair today and figured Id get right to work and prep for wearing them tomorrow.  Got my shoe trees made to keep my pair looking fresh for a while

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

el producto79 wrote:

Serious question for cashm0neyand1 and thenewjs23

I wasn't alive during Chuck Taylor's time(I'm not sure if my grandparentents  were even around during his days,) and I don't know crap about Guillermo Vilas. I'e always worn Chucks and Puma GVs, would that earn me the title of hypebeast?

I'd seriously like to know....

Well it sounds like you know alot about the shoes, alot than I do. You more than alot more about chucks than these kids knew about these Concords. 
Some people take this shoe game seriously. They feel as if hypebeast are smear on what they do.

Take Lil Wayne he ran around for while with a skate board and never road it. Underground skaters took offense to it. He was a hypebeast. He did not ride cause he didnt know how to. Wayne turned around learn to ride.

I think thats how heads feel about these Concords. Dont stand behind them in line and refer to them as the christmas jordans, black white space jams, or the new patent leathers. 

I would listen to Rick James growing up. My pops would say "What you know bout this boy". I was not born when he was hot. Until he sat down and schooled me I thought Mary Jane was a girl. 

thenewjs23 always says and put things the right way. I have no problem with a 14 year old or anyone of any age buying what they like. What i can say is that i am not happy that the sneaker game is the way it is now due to hypebeast buying and being vultures with all these kicks. Jordan XIs are my favorite kicks of all time. Love Jordan as a player watching him all through the 90s and the 96 season was the best, while he was wearing this shoe. I remember being able to just walk up to a store at 8am 10am when they open to grab my size.  Now camping is must, websites crash. It just ridiculous that these kids had his father camp with him for hours to grab the XIs. Thats pure hypebeat, you cant even afford the kicks you want to buy. And most of these people as seen in the news video shouldnt even be buying 180 dollar shoes, but thats a whole other story and debate.

It does not make you a hypebeast that you wear what you wear and like. But it does make u a hypebeast if you just buy them because its the IT shoe and everyone wants it. Just upset that these young beast dont know a dam thing, buy these shoes, vulture these websites, and try skipping me in line. I am not salty or jealous. I put in my work, and got my pairs.

Seeing the mayhem and violence is insane as well. I respect what you guys are saying, but this is how i feel.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

Originally Posted by IgotIT

toledo ohio finishline def had the most pairs in OHIO. They got 200 pairs. And was sold out in 45 min.
damn i used to work @ that one when i was in college. and im from toledo, live in Akron now. was the line there outrageous? FNL here only got 24 pair and sold 14 to their own employees...
indifferent.gif

I doubt that fnl ha dthe most in Ohio...I don't their numbers, but my money would be on HOH Easton, for having the most of any Jordan release in Ohio-sf77

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

As I wait for my pairs to come from NDC and CT, for those with pairs on hand: What are the production dates on the size tag???

Can someone tell me what the production dates are on the size tag?

no it doesnt even let me check out it keeps saying:

Total number of articles
At least one item is limited, and therefore can not be ordered in the desired number.
If this item has been ordered before, is another order is not possible:

Jordan Air Jordan 11 Retro White / Black
Subtotal: 0,00 €

The minimum order value is € 19.00

Free shipping from 0,00 €

You are away from just € 0.00 a free shipping

i still can't believe how many orders were cancelled from ndc after they stated "if you got an order number you are goods" BS

My shoes are in the cart i just cant get to the payment method. I NEED HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!!!!!!

^ dude, guaranteed there is something wrong with the site. its giving me the same BS. when their first stock popped up 2 days ago i could check out no problem, but didnt cop.... now today its not working. it may be crashing. use google translate to see what the problem is. its giving me this message which makes no sense to me, i havent order anything yet.

Total number of articles
At least one item is limited, and therefore can not be ordered in the desired number.
If this item has been ordered before, is another order is not possible:

Jordan Air Jordan 11 Retro White / Black
Subtotal: 0,00 €

The minimum order value is € 19.00

Free shipping from 0,00 €

You are away from just € 0.00 a free shipping

did ya'll not see what Dro posted? ya'll bickering about nonsense...

Dude just came up!!! NICE!!!

What size are those? They are in immaculate condition.

I have no idea....everything worked out pretty well once I got it all translated and knew where to type in my info.

Back
Top Bottom