Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by sthebest

WOW..I wake up and you guys managed to clear out the British sites ALREADY?? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

This release on the 23rd is going to be pandemonium (not for me though). It's going to be a lot of disappointed people on that day. And because of how fast theyre selling from overseas, I wouldn't count on restocks. This has to be the biggest Air Jordan release in the past 5 years...this even beats the original DMP pack. If I remember correctly, most people just wanted that pack anyway for the XIs and few even liked the VIs at first

Only people that are going to be disappointed are the people who are lazy and didnt set a game plan, there the ones that are gonna show up 30 mins before the store opens and expect to get a pair.

you mean the usual Jordan buying dudes at River Oaks? 
laugh.gif

A question about CC's being decline for International orders...
Will banks decline the purchase immediately or what? Asking because my order went through on urban but am hoping nothing comes up and it gets declined later....

Aight yall cloggin up the thread arguing. Lol.

I don't mind paying $225-$230 shipped, but I think I'll take my chances on RD if people are asking anything more. I started collecting J's in 00' and the concords are the only ones I wasn't interested in at the time. I am now 29 and out of college with a family. I still believe in the value of a $1 and am just not interested in paying more than $230 for shoes when they release next week. They're shoes. Now, if I dont get a pair on RD that'll be another story, but I have a few different spots im banking on locally and online. I think I should be ok.

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Will banks decline the purchase immediately or what? Asking because my order went through on urban but am hoping nothing comes up and it gets declined later....

You should call your CC company to let them know, as CC companies will decline international transactions as a security measure. Whenever I travel outside the US I always call.

i dont think i ever seen so many people willing to pay more on niketalk in all the years i been on here

heads would cry and piss on themself's when i would tell people to pay more to avoid off the b.s. on a big release

why you paying more wny you messing up "the game" blah blah blah

Originally Posted by matothett

i never understand how people with wait in a two hour line for a free sandwich.  Its the same things with these sneakers.  cop em early for a little more and you are winning.  even if you pay $50 more isnt that worth not sitting outside in line all night to maybe get a pair.  i never really post or chime in but some of these kids just dont make any sense

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What these dudes don't get is they are gonna end up dropping the same price on pairs in the US and they are gonna have to either wait up all night online or stand in line for hours most likely.... Why not pay an extra 7-10 dollars just for peace of mind.... Any NT who passed on Euro Sites and waits in line only to come back with a story about how they missed out or how FTL/ FNL/ Eastbay did them so wrong deserves to get
roll.gif
 at.

Bay Area folks, watch out for that Shoe Palace dood who bullys people in line like he does with every major release. He is some big black guy I hear, and he rolls deep with his crew who just cuts in line.

No one has been brave to step up the previous releases. I have a feeling this time it is going to be different lol

My order was not processed because my credit card declined the transaction due to international activity. I called and they put a 24 hr window to order internationally. So if your order went through you should be good.

EuGeNiLe GTS wrote:
Bay Area folks, watch out for that Shoe Palace dood who bullys people in line like he does with every major release. He is some big black guy I hear, and he rolls deep with his crew who just cuts in line.

No one has been brave to step up the previous releases. I have a feeling this time it is going to be different lol

That dude is the manager of the Hilltop SP. Im sure he has his whole inventory allocated to his family and friends.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

EuGeNiLe GTS wrote:

That dude is the manager of the Hilltop SP. Im sure he has his whole inventory allocated to his family and friends.

hopefully someone brings a razor and cuts his face this time around.

EuGeNiLe GTS wrote:

SHOE PALACE IS WACK & SHADY. Big releases, like Concords, they supposedly say they only have certain sizes BEFORE THEY EVEN RELEASE. This happened to me many of times at Oakridge Mall. They usually hold pairs for friends and family. Try to stay away. I've seen some dude wait overnight for one of the CDP releases and he was the first person in, but they said they didn't even have his size available. WHAT BULL! He was first in line! Also I know this because one of my firends has a friend that works there and he was able to hold me one pair for the cool grey release. DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE!

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

i never understand how people with wait in a two hour line for a free sandwich.  Its the same things with these sneakers.  cop em early for a little more and you are winning.  even if you pay $50 more isnt that worth not sitting outside in line all night to maybe get a pair.  i never really post or chime in but some of these kids just dont make any sense

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What these dudes don't get is they are gonna end up dropping the same price on pairs in the US and they are gonna have to either wait up all night online or stand in line for hours most likely.... Why not pay an extra 7-10 dollars just for peace of mind.... Any NT who passed on Euro Sites and waits in line only to come back with a story about how they missed out or how FTL/ FNL/ Eastbay did them so wrong deserves to get
roll.gif
 at.

so true,   hell i paid less on wellgosh to have them delivered to my doorstep.  my well gosh order came out to around $173.   retail is $180 plus tax.   im going to try and get another pair tomorrow,  hope more euro sites come up, and try my luck on ndc next week.  if all goes to plan i'm going to have a few more pairs while stubborn dudes around my area who i tried to help out and put on to stuff  camp out for a few hours and most likely get a size that isn't there's and try to unsuccessfully trade them for their correct size.

Originally Posted by proballer

My order was not processed because my credit card declined the transaction due to international activity. I called and they put a 24 hr window to order internationally. So if
 your order went through you should be good.
Thanks! I appreciate it, So I guess I'll be good to go.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 at.

so true,   hell i paid less on wellgosh to have them delivered to my doorstep.  my well gosh order came out to around $173.   retail is $180 plus tax.   im going to try and get another pair tomorrow,  hope more euro sites come up, and try my luck on ndc next week.  if all goes to plan i'm going to have a few more pairs while stubborn dudes around my area who i tried to help out and put on to stuff  camp out for a few hours and most likely get a size that isn't there's and try to unsuccessfully trade them for their correct size.
I don't think the issue is people are sleeping on online European sites.  I think the larger issue is most of them are missing out because people are snapping em up quickly before they have a chance to.  Most people will try online first and if that doesn't work try their luck on release date.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

what shoe palace?  last year at tanforan the CG release was waaaaay too nutty, and i was lucky to grab 2 out in DC.  
eugeneile you out in the penninsula? if so PM me and lemme know where you gonna be waiting at, im not trying to wait in the freezing cold with just my brother...niketalk fam would be coo to wait with 

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

EuGeNiLe GTS wrote:

hopefully someone brings a razor and cuts his face this time around.

Wow u want someone to get his face cut over sneakers. what kind of person are u

guess its not meant to be. actually stayed up til around 5am est and got no PMs and nothing in this thread plus the site i was watching didnt do anything so i went to sleep. wake up and this thread jumps 20 pages.

SMH x100000

i cannot catch a break SMHHHHH

Originally Posted by Zyzz

guess its not meant to be. actually stayed up til around 5am est and got no PMs and nothing in this thread plus the site i was watching didnt do anything so i went to sleep. wake up and this thread jumps 20 pages.

SMH x100000

i cannot catch a break SMHHHHH

Same here, was on here till 4:30 and nothing but right when I wake up the thread has 20 more pages

Back
Top Bottom