Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

guess its not meant to be. actually stayed up til around 5am est and got no PMs and nothing in this thread plus the site i was watching didnt do anything so i went to sleep. wake up and this thread jumps 20 pages.

SMH x100000

i cannot catch a break SMHHHHH
I feel you. I had the same issue.  I really think some people have inside info and others are just here at the right time honestly. Since I have a life, family, and job it's hard for me to hover these forums like I did in college. 
 Are you on Twitter?  For some reason I think info like this is quicker to share on there.  If I find out anything new I'll hit you up on there. My Twitter is in my sig.

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

EuGeNiLe GTS wrote:
Bay Area folks, watch out for that Shoe Palace dood who bullys people in line like he does with every major release. He is some big black guy I hear, and he rolls deep with his crew who just cuts in line.

No one has been brave to step up the previous releases. I have a feeling this time it is going to be different lol

That dude is the manager of the Hilltop SP. Im sure he has his whole inventory allocated to his family and friends.
SHOE PALACE IS WACK & SHADY. Big releases, like Concords, they supposedly say they only have certain sizes BEFORE THEY EVEN RELEASE. This happened to me many of times at Oakridge Mall. They usually hold pairs for friends and family. Try to stay away. I've seen some dude wait overnight for one of the CDP releases and he was the first person in, but they said they didn't even have his size available. WHAT BULL! He was first in line! Also I know this because one of my firends has a friend that works there and he was able to hold me one pair for the cool grey release. DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE!

Correct me if I'm missing something, you think they're a terrible place because they don't have sizes in stock for the people waiting in line, but in the same thought added to their shadiness by having a pair held for you? What if the guy waiting in line all night wore your size? 

I've got 2 pairs reserved for $175 each + tax from a local spot. I might still grab a 3rd pair though and just see what the madness is like next Friday.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

That dude is the manager of the Hilltop SP. Im sure he has his whole inventory allocated to his family and friends.
hopefully someone brings a razor and cuts his face this time around.
Wow u want someone to get his face cut over sneakers. what kind of person are u

really sammie? im gonna go with rex on this one.  when you put yourself before others in that way you deserve whatever comes your way...

Originally Posted by mints

SHOE PALACE IS WACK & SHADY. Big releases, like Concords, they supposedly say they only have certain sizes BEFORE THEY EVEN RELEASE. This happened to me many of times at Oakridge Mall. They usually hold pairs for friends and family. Try to stay away. I've seen some dude wait overnight for one of the CDP releases and he was the first person in, but they said they didn't even have his size available. WHAT BULL! He was first in line! Also I know this because one of my firends has a friend that works there and he was able to hold me one pair for the cool grey release. DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE!

Correct me if I'm missing something, you think they're a terrible place because they don't have sizes in stock for the people waiting in line, but in the same thought added to their shadiness by having a pair held for you? What if the guy waiting in line all night wore your size? 
Sounds bad, but I had found a connect after my experience. If you can't beat them, join them. Rag on me however and whatever you want, but I had a chance to cop a pair (cool grey) so I took the opportunity. Like you wouldn't. Till this day I haven't been back to purchase from them and I never plan to go support them again.

I wonder if these will be up early on NBA store, I was able to get the BC III's a few days early from them, I keep checking that so I would advise you guys do as well.

Hahaha its crazy how you can help people all the time and then they hit you up after they've ordered multiple pairs, I see why everyone just goes for self.

Originally Posted by mints

Sounds bad, but I had found a connect after my experience. If you can't beat them, join them. Rag on me however and whatever you want, but I had a chance to cop a pair (cool grey) so I took the opportunity. Like you wouldn't. Till this day I haven't been back to purchase from them and I never plan to go support them again.
Shoe Palace is one spot I never messe with as well/ u can be first in line and still not have ur size
sick.gif

dayum i finally caught up reading through all these pages...i missed out on those pre-sale euro sites...dayum you work and westcoast time!

Originally Posted by ajkatt

I wonder if these will be up early on NBA store, I was able to get the BC III's a few days early from them, I keep checking that so I would advise you guys do as well.
thats what im hoping for but ill most likely miss out
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

really sammie? im gonna go with rex on this one.  when you put yourself before others in that way you deserve whatever comes your way...
Nah im all for standing up for your self but to take it as far as cutting someone I think thats OD. My suggeston is if you are there with ya people and son cuts in line let him know about himself  and if he still aint trying to move handle yours. But you have to stand up or yourself  

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Nah im all for standing up for your self but to take it as far as cutting someone I think thats OD. My suggeston is if you are there with ya people and son cuts in line let him know about himself  and if he still aint trying to move handle yours. But you have to stand up or yourself  

I agree; you should defend yourself and hold your spot, but you shouldn't cut someone just to cut someone lol.

30t6p3b.gif

What's up with this defeatist/low self-esteem posting you've been dousing us lately?

To be honest with you, i got lucky with a size 9 this morning with undefeated (not my size, i'll get rid of them).

But there's hope. You just gotta hang in there man.

I don't want to camp out either, but it looks like a strong possibility.

jkim5157 wrote:

I wasn't trying to rag on you I was just pointing out the disconnect. I'd probably take advantage of the hook up too, but I couldn't rag on the store with a clear conscience afterwards.  
Edit: reading through this wanted to comment on the guy wishing someone would slash the SP manager's face for cutting in line; I can't really get behind that reasoning, going to jail for assault because someone jumped ahead isn't the choice I'd want to make in life. I mean look at those guys from Drake that were all over the blogs last week. People getting expelled from a university (and not a cheap one) over some $225 shoes.

I hope most retailers limit one pair per customer b/c resellers will be out in a vengeance... Just wishful thinking to keep me pumped for the release 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

Anybody order from MilkSkate? Are they legit? Any help would be appreciated.

sold out already. got my "order cancellation" email this morning and my boys too.

Originally Posted by BinYe

30t6p3b.gif

What's up with this defeatist/low self-esteem posting you've been dousing us lately?

To be honest with you, i got lucky with a size 9 this morning with undefeated (not my size, i'll get rid of them).

because i always miss out
laugh.gif

the only time i thought i got lucky with the DB IV's then couldnt check out and the site went down. like i said i never have any luck with this crap.

a few people have been trying to help me out through PM so i appreciate the help but i should have never went to sleep this morning otherwise i would have got a pair. thats my fault obviously.

also what were the prices you guys paid this morning?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

30t6p3b.gif

because i always miss out
laugh.gif

the only time i thought i got lucky with the DB IV's then couldnt check out and the site went down. like i said i never have any luck with this crap.

a few people have been trying to help me out through PM so i appreciate the help but i should have never went to sleep this morning otherwise i would have got a pair. thats my fault obviously.

also what were the prices you guys paid this morning?
nerd.gif
Urban Industry ended up being around $185 shipped for each pair...

I think Hanon-Shop was around $190-$195 shipped per pair.

kinda funny how you didn't quote the other part to try and unsuccessfully make me look bad.  typical selective reading chump move.

im a person who doesn't feel fondly over bullys.  if dude does this at every release and tries to indimidate everyone else because of his size and he's deep so he cuts the line when other people tried to do things the right way. i'd have no sympathy is someone gave him a nice buck 50. 

Back
Top Bottom