Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

alot of Private detectors up in Nike Talk tonight.

some of yall amaze me.
laugh.gif

I really hope his phone did that
roll.gif

Cuz its that funny huh? hahahaha, I mispelled something and didnt proof read! That's a first in the history of posting, right? Corny dudes.

Excuse me people. In case some of you didnt realize it, it should have been detectives. We have a bunch of those and some English majors here at Nike Talk. Plus some corn balls. Great mix of clowns.

Awwwwwww, the little babies upset and having a tantrum
roll.gif

The only one corny is you son, so kill that. Instead of taking your L you made it worse.

Before the year is over we might need a 3rd concord thread ijapino

roll.gif

Cuz its that funny huh? hahahaha, I mispelled something and didnt proof read! That's a first in the history of posting, right? Corny dudes.

Excuse me people. In case some of you didnt realize it, it should have been detectives. We have a bunch of those and some English majors here at Nike Talk. Plus some corn balls. Great mix of clowns.

Awwwwwww, the little babies upset and having a tantrum
roll.gif

The only one corny is you son, so kill that. Instead of taking your L you made it worse.

right, I made it worse. You win.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Actually, I am an English major so that sarcasm was pretty accurate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by ajkatt

My H-S order/story.

Alright got these during the pre-order on a thrusday, don't know the exact date but know because I had a final and was late ordering these but still aced it so all good. 
laugh.gif

Anyway pics:
How come your box doesn't have the retail price tag attached to it?  Does anyone know why?

btw congrats on the shoe.

I hope some of you guys do realize that there are small preforations by the msrp so you or retailers can rip the price off. Its that easy

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

WTH...that ain't no concord receipt. Why did u cut off the description of the shoe. Come on mayne! really, shoe it side by side with the date and shoe description.
30t6p3b.gif
 at that makeshift receipt.

dude has gone above and beyond to prove to you these aint duck tales. if you dont believe it so be it. my only guess is your a reseller tryin to eliminate the hope of your potential cliental of gettin them at retail
tired.gif
tired.gif
Yea you nailed it. Major reseller here. Check my sig for everything that I'm selling and all my ebay auctions!
I just cant wait till I get 300 posts and I'm able to sell on here! 
indifferent.gif

You think that receipt is real? Its not even one receipt..
If I ever did resell I know I would want you as a customer tho... I can tell you go for anything
laugh.gif

just paid 250 for my 2nd PAIR off my boi who waited at footaction but decided he cant afford 2 or wanted to reselll i threw him 50 like wat they heeeeyyy.... cant wait for a restock and $400 is too bananas for these joints.

That receipt looks legit as it gets. It's amazing how much pb&jelly goes on here. If he is faking the funk-his life is lamer than his ducktales-to pick fights over who got what is pathetic; regardless of what side you're on. Congrats if u did score on a restock!!!

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

just paid 250 for my 2nd PAIR off my boi who waited at footaction but decided he cant afford 2 or wanted to reselll i threw him 50 like wat they heeeeyyy.... cant wait for a restock and $400 is too bananas for these joints.

cool bro glad u got yo 2nd pair ck your pm

Ok I thought the great receipt war of 2011 was over :-D whatever man idc if u are or not but the receipt is real. I don't think this many ppl are lyin about there being restocks there's no reason for it but do you and criticize the few ppl on nt actually tryin to provide info and help ppl out o_O

i ordered from snipes the day after release date and it is now shipped so for the people that ordered the second batch? (i think i'm not sure) pretty sure you guys don't have to worry. The third batch however a lot of them are getting canceled
indifferent.gif

You know you are salty if you're questioning a receipt! SMH

Good pick up homie. Glad you were able to get a pair!

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by ajkatt

My H-S order/story.

Alright got these during the pre-order on a thrusday, don't know the exact date but know because I had a final and was late ordering these but still aced it so all good. 
laugh.gif

Anyway pics:
How come your box doesn't have the retail price tag attached to it?  Does anyone know why?

btw congrats on the shoe.

I hope some of you guys do realize that there are small preforations by the msrp so you or retailers can rip the price off. Its that easy
^I would know if the price tag was ripped off by the retailers, the information sticker doesn't show any sign of it being ripped off. The information sticker is clean almost like it's cut off. It's my first time buying from one of those european website. While other member have chimed in saying the oversea doesn't have the retail sticker. It's that easy.

Originally Posted by alexpak94

i ordered from snipes the day after release date and it is now shipped so for the people that ordered the second batch? (i think i'm not sure) pretty sure you guys don't have to worry. The third batch however a lot of them are getting canceled
indifferent.gif

yeah it was the 2nd batch. The first restock dec 24

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by All Ready

lol at calling them scumbags, those people have families and other responsibilities just like you
if someone is actually doing this to make ends meet for their family, they are a scumbag, plain and simple.  common sense dictates first priority would be personal responsibility and motivation to attain a salary that provides for your family. 
lol, sure thing pal

i don't resell but any man who is providing for his family in any legal manner is NOT a scumbag

these are tennis shoes we're talking about...leather, mesh and rubber

if people wanna pay that premium it's on them

snipes just had a restock btw, all gone now, i couldn't even get pm's out they went so fast

I never thought that posting a receipt would bring so much ridiculousness. After not getting my pair on release night I got some info, acted on it and got my pair and was able to help out my brother and a friend in the process. All I wanted to do was give some hope for those still looking. The receipt is as real as the xi's in my bedroom. So good luck to those still looking for their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom