Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

the guys (or girls) questioning the authenticity of the receipt have quickly disappeared. Lames.

Great come up on the restock. Hoping for some luck as well. Doubt it.

Originally Posted by transam1079

I never thought that posting a receipt would bring so much ridiculousness. After not getting my pair on release night I got some info, acted on it and got my pair and was able to help out my brother and a friend in the process. All I wanted to do was give some hope for those still looking. The receipt is as real as the xi's in my bedroom. So good luck to those still looking for their pairs.

Honestly, you win. To real shoeheads, anyone hating, looks super foolish and even more pety. Good come up!!!! More people wish they had it like u!!!!and these same Salty people expect help from others-smdh

I never thought that posting a receipt would bring so much ridiculousness. After not getting my pair on release night I got some info, acted on it and got my pair and was able to help out my brother and a friend in the process. All I wanted to do was give some hope for those still looking. The receipt is as real as the xi's in my bedroom. So good luck to those still looking for their pairs.

a bunch of haters here at NT. Its just how it is. Some people just know it all.

Originally Posted by casper90403

the guys (or girls) questioning the authenticity of the receipt have quickly disappeared. Lames.

Just like the ones wanting proof when your pair ships before theirs.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

My H-S order/story.

Alright got these during the pre-order on a thrusday, don't know the exact date but know because I had a final and was late ordering these but still aced it so all good. 
laugh.gif

Anyway pics:

What state are you in?

here's a pic of the full receipt cc info taken out.
dude, i cannot believe you have gone to such effort to post so many photos just to satisfy some idiots here.  nice ride, by the way.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Just like the ones wanting proof when your pair ships before theirs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Liar! Pics or it didn't happen!..... brb checking the shipping email I just got."

Originally Posted by tupac003

You know you are salty if you're questioning a receipt! SMH

Good pick up homie. Glad you were able to get a pair!

THIS! Dudes really arguing about receipts?!? If he's lying let it be, if he's not keep your eye out at your spots. Simple.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Honestly, you win. To real shoeheads, anyone hating, looks super foolish and even more pety. Good come up!!!! More people wish they had it like u!!!!and these same Salty people expect help from others-smdh

preach church tabernacle!!!!! I ain't mad about some1 bein salty if they put in work and still eneded up empty. Yoou got the right to be a little upset but just don't throw your salt on other people especially ppl who just tryin help. $!%! I was salty after I left all the websites and malls with zero pairs but I stayed positive and stuck with it and I came. Away with my pair thanks to help from nters and I'm considered a noob to nt.

Man I believe you cause 4 spots in my city restocked.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

How come your box doesn't have the retail price tag attached to it?  Does anyone know why?

btw congrats on the shoe.

I hope some of you guys do realize that there are small preforations by the msrp so you or retailers can rip the price off. Its that easy
^I would know if the price tag was ripped off by the retailers, the information sticker doesn't show any sign of it being ripped off. The information sticker is clean almost like it's cut off. It's my first time buying from one of those european website. While other member have chimed in saying the oversea doesn't have the retail sticker. It's that easy.
EU RELEASES DO NOT HAVE THAT ON THEM. 

I REPEAT.

EU RELEASES DO NOT HAVE THAT ON THEM. 

IT'S AN U.S. THING.

"MANUFACTURES SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE" IS ONLY FOR THE US. 

IT DEALS WITH U.S. FAIR TRADE.  

i really hope this place doesnt turn into sc, even more immature people over there

I plan on selling a lot of my collection soon so I have been wanting to start posting so I can reach my required 300 so I can start selling on NT. I was just trying to clear my name so i don't have any problems about being legit when the time comes. I get nothing out of lying about picking up some shoes on a restock other than letting others who are in the same boat I was that there may still be a chance for them. I could care less what others believe or not. Thanks to those who support someone trying to help others get their pairs. Thanks for the compliments about the car. I will probably have to prove that I own that too!

Originally Posted by tlrobinson

Tlrobinson-you're a liar until you have receipts!!! And just in case u get receipts, i'm sayin in advanced that they're fake receipts(u and your receipt connects make me sick!!!! Btw u think u can help me out???also can detectors make sure i spelled everything right????

Originally Posted by tlrobinson

Tlrobinson-you're a liar until you have receipts!!! And just in case u get receipts, i'm sayin in advanced that they're fake receipts(u and your receipt connects make me sick!!!! Btw u think u can help me out???also can detectors make sure i spelled everything right????
laugh.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif
 at the people who won't catch it....

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

i really hope this place doesnt turn into sc, even more immature people over there

Man this is so true about SC....lets not stoop to that level people!
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at "fake" receipts.
That's not fake, 12/23 indicates scheduled release date so they don't sell early.

Typical NTers, so quick to judge everything.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol we've had a lot of fun at dudes expense let's just keep it movin now. I think they get the point lls

Back
Top Bottom