Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

been on hold with finishline for 38 minutes SMH. if my pair doesnt end up coming in, i am NEVER dealing with finishline again

Saw Grass mall down here in Florida got 83 pair yesterday sold out within 3 hours

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

footlocker in ford city mall chicago got a shipment

how many
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i dont know how many i was just told that only big sizes 11 and up the small ones were received yesterday
I pray to god they have a 8.5 on friday 
nerd.gif
 i can give this 9.5 i have to my cousin edit: just called they r sold out 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
@ thinking Nike will make more pairs if people call in and request it
roll.gif

you really think Nike/Jordan doesnt know people love these? they will sell out instantly whether they make 1,000 pairs or 1,000,000

We really need to put a poll up of people who got charged customs fees. Although only two or three people have been charged, it's the second most posted question. Maybe third now behind asking for help and asking about restocks. I've ordered overseas at least 20 times over the past couple of years and haven't had to pay customs once.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

When did you guys place your order with end clothing.. mine was:

(placed on 14 December 2011 17:31:35 GMT) has been received successfully!

And I JUST got tracking for it this morning.
My order was placed on the 22nd and got tracking on the 24th but it wasn't active until yesterday.

Just got a 10.5 at footlocker at pembroke lakes mall in broward, they had a small restock and might have a couple of sizes left, call now and see

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Jimmy Jazz got a 10.5

Try adding them to your cart, it will just give you an error message saying there sold out.. unless you caught it early enough.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Jimmy Jazz got a 10.5

no they dont
frown.gif

i missed out on these AGAIN. stupid thing is, i was at MSG last night for an event and me and my boy cracked a joke about how we should start the line at Footaction across the street for the RESTOCKS.        stupid me.     becareful what you "wish for".

Originally Posted by retro23phan

just got my two pairs from urbanindustry. awaiting two more from nikestore. So far i have been blessed with perfect quality. there are no imperfections outside of the usual patent leather cut. hopefully the nikestore will be the same.

i hope everyone else who received their pairs from UI have the same quality.
I received my pair today and IMO they have perfect quality, there is a little white spot on the inside part of the PL but can be removed....I think

Anybody on the best coast with orders from NDC that are still in Mesquite, TX (based on UPS site)? I'm getting anxious now.

Just a gif of me while I hit refresh every 5 minutes...

So, for all you who order from NDC. I got my shipping confirmation yesterday. Mind you, I only paid for "Ground" Shipping.

I wake up this AM and Blue Ribbon Sports had overnighted my XI's to me and they were sitting at my front door step.

Now, that is what I am talking about!!!

Good luck to everyone who got their pairs in/or are coming in.

Meister.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

You guys just go to stores and ask at the right time or something? I doubt calling to check would even work.

It really doesn't I called many times thru the week and workers giggle and say no chance. Well I was at FL yesterday and heard the stock Guy tell a champs employee that they were getting a restock any day but to keep it on the DL. FL employee holding him a couple pairs when they come in. Please believe I will be back.

Originally Posted by comacoma33

So, for all you who order from NDC. I got my shipping confirmation yesterday. Mind you, I only paid for "Ground" Shipping.

I wake up this AM and Blue Ribbon Sports had overnighted my XI's to me and they were sitting at my front door step.

Now, that is what I am talking about!!!

Good luck to everyone who got their pairs in/or are coming in.

Meister.
Where are you located? Congrats man! Still waiting on my NDC order over here in Tempe, AZ.

Finishline had a pending transaction in my online bank statement for awhile, then it dissappeared earlier in the week, but I got my tracking information and shoes have been shipped already.
This happen to anyone else? I assume they probably will charge me later, but on order infomation on finishline.com, they listed my order as complete.

I know other people were having problems with them charging/overcharging paypal accounts without actually processing an order. I hope its not one of ya'll paying for my (cousins) shoes, but thanks if you are. lol

havent seen a lot of pics in this thread, heres one of my pairs 
pimp.gif

still waiting on finishline though... their customer service is literally the worst

Back
Top Bottom