Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by nephi215

http://www.back-door.it/ProdottoViewer.asp?Id=1809

Some pairs are left. Your welcome

Good look...I have a connect living in Italy that I've copped Foams for (personally I can't stand them)...just sent him an email asking him to get these for me. Hope he's awake...Edit...Niketalk at its finest...I email my boy in Italy and ask him to order the 13.5 for me. He has someone there who needs a 12 or 12.5, which I have enroute from Snipes. They are driving out to spot in Italy to cop the 13.5 for me and then we can swap...Good looking out...

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Jh3p

To anyone selling shoes to their "friends" for anything over retail. SHAME on you.

YEP!!!!!!!
as MEMPHIS said anyone selling you a shoe for more than retail/tax/tip & calls themselves your friend is wrong...they are just your personal reseller.......

I agree with u but at whatb point is it more than a tip?? 15% of $190 + is almost $30 so is $230 the cut off limit between friend and reseller????

my pair from Shelta just came. Looks good, just like my other pair from DTLR on rd. Now waiting for my final pair from snipe. Snipe hasn't sent me any shipping info and this was the first restock right after the 23rd, and I got 2 emails (1 confirmation, and the second one saying they will ship it out? hard to understand what they meant even with google translate....) so hopefully I snipe pulls through.

Finally back to LV for a few days from the holidays. Anyone hear anything about any restocks in town.....would appreciate a PM or if anyone can find a size 9 it'd be appreciated. Think I still got a 9 coming from Snipes.

Also my pending charges from Offspring were finally taken off today and it looks like all the discussions on their facebook from people complaining were deleted haha.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Just tweeted this, but some spot in Kentucky is/was doing phone orders at retail 859-445-8331

is that +%@% legit? 
I get directed to a cell phone voicemail 
laugh.gif

Just tweeted this, but some spot in Kentucky is/was doing phone orders at retail 859-445-8331

your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message service......

some girl picked up and I asked her what store it is, she just said this is a personal private number, so I kindly apologized and told her I must have had a wrong number and hung up.

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Anybody know why Footlocker in Midtown Manhattan has two crazy lines in front of it? I didn't think anything line worthy was coming out today?

I read on MN that there was a big restock and then came in here to see whats up I read this post
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How did one of the biggest stores in the country get a restock and NT didn't know *%* about it???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

is that +%@% legit? 
laugh.gif

I guess I was wrong. But the people that tweeted that number are normally legit.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

some girl picked up and I asked her what store it is, she just said this is a personal private number, so I kindly apologized and told her I must have had a wrong number and hung up.

Good idea.  Next time I want to mess with someone, I'll post their cell phone number on NT saying they're doing a restock of the current hard to cop kicks at below retail.  That'll keep their phone blowing up for awhile
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Anybody know why Footlocker in Midtown Manhattan has two crazy lines in front of it? I didn't think anything line worthy was coming out today?

I read on MN that there was a big restock and then came in here to see whats up I read this post
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How did one of the biggest stores in the country get a restock and NT didn't know *%* about it???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

u can't be serious right?? Did u see the line?? Nt knew about just didn't post on the forums lls

She must have pissed somebody off... Her phone is going crazy right now

Originally Posted by Jh3p

To anyone selling shoes to their "friends" for anything over retail. SHAME on you.

YEP!!!!!!!
as MEMPHIS said anyone selling you a shoe for more than retail/tax/tip & calls themselves your friend is wrong...they are just your personal reseller.......

Preach.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

did you just give out the number to a girl you're mad at?

Check who I retweeted it from @cmoneymontana

is that +%@% legit? 
laugh.gif

I guess I was wrong. But the people that tweeted that number are normally legit.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

I experienced a lot of that s^%$ on craigslist. People post random numbers, or numbers of someone they want to mess with, only to have that person mad and confused as to why they're getting so many calls.

Originally Posted by jcantanixon

Good idea.  Next time I want to mess with someone, I'll post their cell phone number on NT saying they're doing a restock of the current hard to cop kicks at below retail.  That'll keep their phone blowing up for awhile
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

i was going to call but then thought better...wasnt about to give credit card info out to a ghost number.

is that +%@% legit? 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

thats the number to sneakerbum.com

heres more pics of my pairs, they are from NDC (someone asked before)
which pair would you keep
nerd.gif
, gotta ship one of em out tomorrow. 

FYI on Finish Line. I just called because my order has been "Processing" since I ordered (still does actually), and the girl gave me a UPS tracking #. Also, I didn't even order these until 5:45am on the 23rd, so I actually wasn't even hopeful it was going to go through. Guess I got lucky.

Long story short, I would call Finish Line if your order still says "Processing", they might have shipping info for you.

Originally Posted by dts939

heres more pics of my pairs, they are from NDC (someone asked before)
which pair would you keep
nerd.gif
, gotta ship one of em out tomorrow. 

NDC pairs look pristine! I'm beyond excited for my NDC pairs to come in.

has anyone figured out how to keep the new blue tint sole from yellowing? I've seen some DS Cool Greys already starting to yellow. Wasn't that the point of the blue tint?!

Back
Top Bottom