Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

is that +%@% legit? 
I get directed to a cell phone voicemail 
laugh.gif

I guess I was wrong. But the people that tweeted that number are normally legit.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

thats the number to sneakerbum.com

Legit? A discounted price screams out fake to me...

Visiting NYC today and I walked by FL and FA around 9:45 and saw the lines. I knew it had to be for the 11s. I did not stand in line since
I have mine on the way from CT. Nice job for all those that got a pair today.

How about UPS dropped off my pair from NDC on my porch and my apartment complex has an agreement with UPS where they are required to drop packages at our office if we aren't home...I guess he was salty because he didn't get his pair...

By the way, both those pairs look great in the pictures. I would send out the pair whose carbon fiber you like the least. That seems to be the most consistent problem, at least with the people on here.

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

has anyone figured out how to keep the new blue tint sole from yellowing? I've seen some DS Cool Greys already starting to yellow. Wasn't that the point of the blue tint?!

Its inevitable...tried everything...silica packs, having them sealed in plastic bags..just turns yellow with time. Peep the forum on the Sea Glow (I think thats what its called)...I've heard it can help bring them back a little.

anyone have close ups of the patent dimples? I dont have my pair yet, but Im curious to see what it looks like so I can kind of prepare myself
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Predata08

For those who ordered through wellgosh, have any of you received them yet. And who do they use to deliver once they get to the US (usps,ups,fedex).
I'am wondering the same thing and still waiting for any shipping confirmation from wellgosh

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by jcantanixon

Originally Posted by nephi215

http://www.back-door.it/ProdottoViewer.asp?Id=1809

Some pairs are left. Your welcome

Looks like they only ship to Euro countries.  Am I missing something?

Yeah, why is that? And are they legit?  Anyways, still looking for a sz 10 and everyone here in SOCAL is saying they are not restocking.
Yeah I'm trying to get a size 14 here in SoCal and hearing nothing from the spots around me! If you hear anything pm me and I'll do the same

Originally Posted by dts939

heres more pics of my pairs, they are from NDC (someone asked before)
which pair would you keep
nerd.gif
, gotta ship one of em out tomorrow. 

Both look fine. Ps - what's up with the fios setup?! What is that? A coaxial extension cord?

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by Predata08

For those who ordered through wellgosh, have any of you received them yet. And who do they use to deliver once they get to the US (usps,ups,fedex).
I'am wondering the same thing and still waiting for any shipping confirmation from wellgosh
I got mine this morning and from other posts on here they said they were coming via usps.com

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

There's a reason no one went postal, my team was ready for anything! I did apologize.
gotta love people requiring a team because they admittedly cant take care of their own business.  wow...

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

has anyone figured out how to keep the new blue tint sole from yellowing? I've seen some DS Cool Greys already starting to yellow. Wasn't that the point of the blue tint?!

Point of the blue tint is to prolong the yellowing process...wasn't designed to completely stop it.
eyes.gif

YEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

FINALLY GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER FROM FNL FOR MY SECOND ORDER- CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT THESE AFTER PLACING THE ORDERS WAY AFTER WHEN THEY WERE RELEASED. I AM GLAD I DIDN'T HAVE TO CAMP OUT AND DEAL WITH THE WHOLE FIASCO. DEFINITELY DIDN'T MIND CAMPING INFRONT OF MY COMPUTER, THOUGH.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

There's a reason no one went postal, my team was ready for anything! I did apologize.
gotta love people requiring a team because they admittedly cant take care of their own business.  wow...

How would u handel your self if 100+ people went postal on u

im sorry but until i get my sz 13's....

Lays-Lightly-Salted.gif

and dont tell me nothing about doin homework!! i been doing extra credit! i shouldn't have to repeat the class!!!!
mad.gif

Well, after looking over my pair from Hanon. I have come to the conclusion that the SDS pair I had was of the same materials. The difference is the assembly of materials. Minor things are different.

Glue used on the insole and sole is clear compared to yellow on my SDS pair.

Black stitching used on the inner sole compared to the red/green (cant remember the color but i know it was not black) on my SDS pair.

Jordan=Hanon vs Joqdan=SDS

My pair are not flawless. They are some of the same specks my SDS pair had just no where near as bad.

Conclusion they access some how to materials from the official spot and put them together in the JAYs/Randys kitchen.

Just called Finishline and got my tracking number even though it says its still "processing" online. I got a still processing message when calling the automating system yesterday. I called the automated system today and it says my shoes haven't shipped yet. I'm guess if the automated system says your shoes haven't been shipped yet, then you will be getting them and they just haven't been shipped! Good luck to those who ordered from finishline!  

i have a coax cable from the wall that goes into the cable box, i thought thats how all of em work lol.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

im sorry but until i get my sz 13's....

Lays-Lightly-Salted.gif

and dont tell me nothing about doin homework!! i been doing extra credit! i shouldn't have to repeat the class!!!!
mad.gif
Why not sell your size 9's on ebay for the high overpriced stuff over there,and then grab a pair of 13 from NT buy/sell forum, probably for cheaper.

Originally Posted by Rebourne

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Yea if you wouldn't mind letting me know as well. My guy just called there today and they said they weren't getting any? He's trying to get some for his wedding (got 4 of the 7 guys taken care of, still needs a 10.5, 13, and 16).

yea no prob bro and ColdCity I got u too. I was at the North Riverside release and that $#!# was crazy smh..

I was there too, and I left.. Madness going on in there.... I need a 10.5 too, and pm me if there is a restock anywhere in the Chicagoland area.

HMU as well I snoozed on the release all together, I'm not sure why I didn't just go out and camp. I felt like it was already too late to go in line.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Don't quote me on this but a friend of mine camped at Footlocker on 34th street (NYC) and he said that the dude was telling people that missed out on their size to check back on Wednesday at 12 noon for a possible restock...Wouldn't be surprised if it happened because I've seen restocks at that Footlocker for major releases

I posted this on 12/23...If this thread wasn't cluttered with so much nonsense, more NYC NT'ers may have seen this and been able to call this morning to confirm..You guys gotta stay on your toes and keep a look out when people are trying to give you valuable info.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by mr delorean

How would u handel your self if 100+ people went postal on
irrelevant for me because i wouldnt cut a line.  if you think youre big enough to pull a stunt like that, at least be able to handle yourself.

Got my lone pair from NDC today by UPS (FNL cancelled my order of 2 more - damn gift cards & winners circle rewards now unspent)

I don't have a decent cam on me right now, but right shoe PL is smooth...left shoe PL is dimpled bad. I'll be wearing them, so I don't mind as much I guess.

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom