Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

damn, kinda feel bad for all you guys getting charged customs fees

border patrol needs their money
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by irishbaz

I heard someone in the UK was killed this week over sneakers (a non sneaker head in work said) was that over concords? Jez that'd be a first..

That was mentioned early today. I believe it was just normal "boxing day" madness and not related to the shoes even though it was down the street from a sneaker spot I think.

I'm LOVING all these NDC pictures. Doesn't look like a single complaint can be lodged about their pairs. Can't wait for my 2 11.5s to arrive.

I heard someone in the UK was killed this week over sneakers (a non sneaker head in work said) was that over concords? Jez that'd be a first..

If it's the same story, I beleive it was that Tyreke guy. On RD someone had put up a facebook think saying sorry for your death over some Concords and so on. But eventually the guy "Tyreke" said hello people I'm still alive living in the UK or something.

well my finish line purchase apparently went through, which i wasn't expecting. my ndc order is coming tomorrow. not sure whether I wanna put the finishline order away for the future or sell it

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

wow 23 is back is asking for donations to bring back the release date page back those scumbags
mad.gif

I saw that today too. I was filling out my 2012 calender at work with all the release dates on it and went there and was like
mad.gif
smh!!

Originally Posted by BigPoint

If it's the same story, I beleive it was that Tyreke guy. On RD someone had put up a facebook think saying sorry for your death over some Concords and so on. But eventually the guy "Tyreke" said hello people I'm still alive living in the UK or something.
Nah, that's a different story altogether "Tyreke Amir Jacobs" was a made up person. Somebody started a rumor that somebody was stabbed to death over their Concords in the DMV area (I think). I guess they decided Tyreke Amir Jacobs was a good name. It was found to be a hoax when the picture used for Tyreke was some default picture off the NAACP website (I think).

wow 23 is back is asking for donations to bring back the release date page  those scumbags
mad.gif

maybe if they lowered the price on some of there shoes they would have more money

Got my NDC pair. I am very impressed with the quality of this pair, only downside is the patent is a little bit lower then I hoped but its not the end of the world.

Got 2 of my 3 from EC. Did not come double boxed. Just bubble wrap around the boxes. Shoes in good shape, not dimples, etc.

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Got 2 of my 3 from EC. Did not come double boxed. Just bubble wrap around the boxes. Shoes in good shape, not dimples, etc.

Man I ain't even got a tracking number or shipping confirmation yet. If I don't have anything by tomorrow morning I guess I'll have to email them

Originally Posted by og7satage5

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by og7satage5

where did you guys find the good fakes for a cheap price?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

BAN YOURSELF!
i'm good. i'll stay for the lebron thread. i just asked a simple question. Its crazy the things you guys have to go through to be like the next guy. I was just trying to be different.
From what i've gathered, 95% of people wouldnt know the difference anyway. So half price, no hassle and the only people who can tell are indoors on their computers too much to go outside.

I understand bro, we all got bills and if you can save some $$$ on some J's why not.....it's just that after all that's been said regarding such sellers I found it funny and surprising someone would come in this thread asking that question.

My bad if I offended.  If you want some questionable early release pairs check out the other thread regarding early release sites cause I will not promote them in here

Goo luck bro!!!

Happy holidays
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
anybody order from snipes before? im assuming my pair is not in stock and they are trying to see if they can fulfill my order.  i really don't care anymore. i just want my money back... anybody know whats the deal with them and you get this same email?

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Status: Waiting (27/12/2011)[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel_trans.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Billing Information[/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel_trans.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Billing Address[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Payment[/td][/tr][tr][td]PayPal[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][table][tr][td]Subtotal:[/td][td]€ 0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]DHL (Zone 2):[/td][td]€ 8.40[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total :[/td][td]€ 8.40[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel_trans.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order History[/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel_trans.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]25/12/2011[/td][td]Preparing [PayPal IPN][/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]25/12/2011[/td][td]In Progress[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]12/27/2011[/td][td]In Progress[/td][td]Hello. The article "Jordan Air Jordan 11 Retro white / black" is no longer available to you To choose a different item, you can look here: http://www.snipesshop.de/index.php?cPath = 20 components are then the desired article.found no replacement? If you have not yet made ​​any payment, draw correctly in the item value of the sum to be paid. If you incurred payment will be credited the amount back. So, please send us your account information you can find an order-status summary here: https://www.snipesshop.de/account_history.php

[/td][/tr][tr][td]12/27/2011[/td][td]In Progress[/td][td]Hello we recheck the availability of all items to this order and payment status. If both are positive get, you on the day the goods sent by a legally binding confirmation of delivery by e-mail. Note: The maximum delivery[/td][/tr][/table]time can take up to eight working days, if we need to order articles themselves. An order-summary is here: https://www.snipesshop.de/account_history.php

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by wr8201

wow 23 is back is asking for donations to bring back the release date page  those scumbags
mad.gif

maybe if they lowered the price on some of there shoes they would have more money
Nah they sold the concords for 500 and sold out

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

What are the fake production dates for the concords?

I purchased some from SDS (Yes I admit it) Production date is 6/08/11 to 7/15/11 if this helps anyone

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Man I ain't even got a tracking number or shipping confirmation yet. If I don't have anything by tomorrow morning I guess I'll have to email them
Try calling

as for 23 is back charging $5 to bring back the release board. F that. Guess he doesnt realize that the release board drives traffic to his website and that may result in someone purchasing his over priced shoes on impluse.

Got my order from FNL today. Luckily the UPS man left these in the office of my apt instead of leaving them in the hall like he does with most of my purchases. FNL orderers just call and see. Like I said, I didn't order my pair until 9AM on release date, never got a confirmation number or email. Just got shipping confirmation yesterday. There is still a pending charge on my AMEX. I considered calling and cancelling the charge but figured I wouldn't send out those negative energies.

Akron/Cleveland/NE Ohio heads just keep trying these stores. A LOT of stores are lying about restocks, and dealing with these shiesty managers around here I wouldn't put it past them, just call them and if you're in/near the mall go in and check. Ill keep you guys updated if I find anything. Im still looking for a pair of 11/11.5s and/or 13s @ or near retail.

Good luck to all still on the hunt for pairs. Now I remember why I got out of collecting shoes, this is BY FAR the craziest release Ive ever been a part of...and I used to work @ FNL.

Great pics everyone! Glad to hear many of you out there getting your pairs in from NDC, here is a better pic of my pairs...one pair I've been wearing since I got them several weeks early.

for some reason my left shoe from my new pair looks a little yellow compared to the right shoe? anyone notice it or is it the lighting in my room?
nerd.gif

**bonus pic, just messing around
laugh.gif
(all DS except CG's)

Back
Top Bottom