Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by oinker34

Not sure if I'm late, but I just got this pic from my brother. 2nd chance!
eek.gif

Where this at??
What base it this?

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by mendoje

Originally Posted by mr delorean

irrelevant for me because i wouldnt cut a line.  if you think youre big enough to pull a stunt like that, at least be able to handle yourself.
Delorean, EXACLTY what I'm saying. Why act the fool and cut ppl in line - you don't get 'em, you don't get 'em. And that's why NYC was on YouTube for those cats fighting. Embarrassing. I got friends that didn't get their pairs - sure, they're salty but ain't about to cause a riot for 'em. 
And who apologizes on NT??? Get outta here! Nothin' but a fool. 
Exactly what I was thinking. If I get them, then good. If I don't, then oh well. No one should get cut on line no matter how small or how young they are. I will not cut them due to the fact that they camped out for a sneaker and I did not. It will be my fault for not putting the work like they did although I would not camp out.
scoop - I hope you're from NYC because you're representing your city well. It's a shame when MORONS and IDIOTS like brklyn baby say crap like that and ppl think all of NYC is like that. I hope someone cuts brklyn baby for an upcoming release and their "team" give it to him. 

Originally Posted by djaward

eek.gif
What store is this?

Thats a Navy exchange. Wish the BX here would get nice releases, instead all we get are low top black AF1's
tired.gif

That is the Naval Exchange so only folks in the miltary with access to this shopping are can have a chance at getting these. For the troops and I imagine that they are also tax free as is everything else in the NEX

All these NDC posts arent helping my anxiety. I already know the quality will be on point, now I just NEED them in my hands!

Originally Posted by monstar

That is the Naval Exchange so only folks in the miltary with access to this shopping are can have a chance at getting these. For the troops and I imagine that they are also tax free as is everything else in the NEX

Yep, they're going for $150 out the door! LOL

Originally Posted by you go boy

[table][tr][td]
anybody order from snipes before? im assuming my pair is not in stock and they are trying to see if they can fulfill my order.  i really don't care anymore. i just want my money back... anybody know whats the deal with them and you get this same email?

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Status: Waiting (27/12/2011)[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel_trans.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Billing Information[/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel_trans.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Billing Address[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Payment[/td][/tr][tr][td]PayPal[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][table][tr][td]Subtotal:[/td][td]€ 0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]DHL (Zone 2):[/td][td]€ 8.40[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total :[/td][td]€ 8.40[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel_trans.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order History[/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel_trans.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]25/12/2011[/td][td]Preparing [PayPal IPN][/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]25/12/2011[/td][td]In Progress[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]12/27/2011[/td][td]In Progress[/td][td]Hello. The article "Jordan Air Jordan 11 Retro white / black" is no longer available to you To choose a different item, you can look here: http://www.snipesshop.de/index.php?cPath = 20 components are then the desired article.found no replacement? If you have not yet made ​​any payment, draw correctly in the item value of the sum to be paid. If you incurred payment will be credited the amount back. So, please send us your account information you can find an order-status summary here: https://www.snipesshop.de/account_history.php

[/td][/tr][tr][td]12/27/2011[/td][td]In Progress[/td][td]Hello we recheck the availability of all items to this order and payment status. If both are positive get, you on the day the goods sent by a legally binding confirmation of delivery by e-mail. Note: The maximum delivery[/td][/tr][/table]time can take up to eight working days, if we need to order articles themselves. An order-summary is here: https://www.snipesshop.de/account_history.php

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Yeah I got that message for my second pair and used google to translate. From what I can tell the order was canx And they are asking you to see if you would like to purchase something else on the site. If not, let them know and they will refund. You have to send a message through their message board. I was thinking of getting the hat.

eek.gif
good looks on the info.. Going to hit up a NEX around that time frame.  Sure pays off having a Valid ID

Originally Posted by WaitWut

memphissfinest wrote:
ALL DEADSTOCK.

JUST NEED COLUMBIAS AND I'M THROUGH WITH THE 11'S.
how do you store your pairs? your DMP and SJ looks icy as hell
please respond

that could just be the flash I've seen ppl tryin to sell columbias and the soles like icey with flash but piss yellow without

This is great, looks like a lot of people will get their pairs. I really think there's still way too much demand for the restocks to dent the market price though. Are restocks only happening in big cities?

On another note, Eastbay called me today to authorize my order; pretty funny. Operator said to me, "Hold on, let me double check to see if these are still available. Yes, apparently these are, so these will ship out to you today." I was about to go into a tirade while driving; someone probably would have called me in for road rage on 81 haha.

So I ordered two pairs through Jimmy Jazz.com. Over the weekend i recieved a call saying i had to send them a copy of the card I used to pay and my DL. I sent both. Got an email on Monday saying everything is good and that my order should be on the way. I got an email at 4:48 showing me tracking info and everything. Five minutes later I got a second email saying

"We have received and processed your request to Return all or part of your
order."

Ummmm no......anyone else get this?

Their customer service is closed for the night too....grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

wow 23 is back is asking for donations to bring back the release date page back those scumbags
mad.gif

I saw that today too. I was filling out my 2012 calender at work with all the release dates on it and went there and was like
mad.gif
smh!!

I thought I was the only one that did that lmao
roll.gif
You telling me! I thought I was the only one! Great minds think alike. Best of luck in the future my man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

I saw that today too. I was filling out my 2012 calender at work with all the release dates on it and went there and was like
mad.gif
smh!!

I thought I was the only one that did that lmao
roll.gif
You telling me! I thought I was the only one! Great minds think alike. Best of luck in the future my man
pimp.gif

lol no I do this too if I knew how to post pics on here I would show y'all lls

BTW, with these restocks, will big chains such as FNL, FL, and FA be shady with the restocks? If I stroll into a mall and ask them about it, will most say no even if it's true? Just wondering what the best approach is. Hmm.

First release ive missed in a while. By the time i was able to get through anywhere sz 13 was out. The guy on the phone asked if i wanted to buy 2 pairs of another size to flip tho :l. It's sad that it has come to that these days. If everyone just got their one pair to rock we would all be straight.

Originally Posted by RJSims

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by waverder

good looks on the info.. Going to hit up a NEX around that time frame.  Sure pays off having a Valid ID

Look out for your boy O!... you know I still need that sz 13 
nerd.gif
What base is this? 
I wonder if its just at this location or at a couple of others... Bout to call some up tomorrow 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by woody23

First release ive missed in a while. By the time i was able to get through anywhere sz 13 was out. The guy on the phone asked if i wanted to buy 2 pairs of another size to flip tho :l. It's sad that it has come to that these days. If everyone just got their one pair to rock we would all be straight.

this or even one to rock one to stock I could respect that but unless your feedin your family with it you shouldn't I don't believe buying !+#% tons just to make a few hundred but it is what it is and you gotta get how u live

Got my pair from UI today. Outer shipping box was fine. The Jordan box was beat to hell. Almost looked like it was wet. To be honest not super concerned, but a little bit of a let down. It was pretty much the outer sleeve of the box. Sneakers looked pretty good. On both pairs I have gotten so far the patent cut is inconsistent but I guess that comes with the shoes. The lines dont even line up with the right and left where the patent meets the midsoles. It is what it is, but for $ 180 I would like a little more consistancy especially since they are manufactured by machine, not by hand ,.See the pics below. You can see how one is more of a sharp "dip" and the other is more smothed out if that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom