Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Hanon just dropped off my pairs. 2 per package no customs. Im in texas

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Got my pair for HS today and no custom fees. Pair is on point!
Unfortunately customs fees can come much later.  

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Anyone know how CT ships with sneaker saver? Like what service, thanks in advance!

super slow. no tracking info. takes 11 business days. 2-3 weeks. youre better off paying the 12 gbp

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

I hope some of you guys do realize that there are small preforations by the msrp so you or retailers can rip the price off. Its that easy
^I would know if the price tag was ripped off by the retailers, the information sticker doesn't show any sign of it being ripped off. The information sticker is clean almost like it's cut off. It's my first time buying from one of those european website. While other member have chimed in saying the oversea doesn't have the retail sticker. It's that easy.
EU RELEASES DO NOT HAVE THAT ON THEM. 

I REPEAT.

EU RELEASES DO NOT HAVE THAT ON THEM. 

IT'S AN U.S. THING.

"MANUFACTURES SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE" IS ONLY FOR THE US. 

IT DEALS WITH U.S. FAIR TRADE.  
Thank you for that information.

How did Size? handle their release? Did they release on schedule? I remember keeping an eye on them consistently over a couple days; I then see that they sent an e-mail promoting the 11s and then all of a sudden they were sold out.

Originally Posted by woody23

First release ive missed in a while. By the time i was able to get through anywhere sz 13 was out. The guy on the phone asked if i wanted to buy 2 pairs of another size to flip tho :l. It's sad that it has come to that these days. If everyone just got their one pair to rock we would all be straight.

Exactly how I feel man :shrugs:

What's the deal with Natterjacks. I send them a couple e-mails and they keep telling that they're still working on all the Concord orders. It's been about a week already and they yet to let me know if my order was cancel or shipped.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Anyone know how CT ships with sneaker saver? Like what service, thanks in advance!

super slow. no tracking info. takes 11 business days. 2-3 weeks. youre better off paying the 12 gbp
I'm not sure, but didn't Proto get his pairs in from CT already? Go figure. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

Anyone know of any Restocks around Houston? I know First Colony had a restock but sold out in an hour or so. Found out late.

CDUNK wrote:
BTW, with these restocks, will big chains such as FNL, FL, and FA be shady with the restocks? If I stroll into a mall and ask them about it, will most say no even if it's true? Just wondering what the best approach is.  Hmm.

The answer is yes unfortunately.  I seen it for myself when a champs red came in to my FL that was suppose to get restocks but shipment didn't get there.  Guy at champs was like "man, let me know so i can get some"..FL guy told him as he was walking out t make sure he keeps it on the DL.  All day phone was ringing off the hook and thy kept telling people they don't know, they aren't sure, no word yet.  His manager came in and asked if the Concords had come in yet, F employee said Ill check the shipment again and see if the have left yet.  They clearly know they are getting them in but I'm sure they have a plan to hook up folks.  I ain't mad at it but damn.  All this means is we gotta grind not only against each other but against the employees too.  This last go around is gonna turn me off as soon as I get my last few pairs if any at all.  Good luck to every1.

Got my pair from NDC today

These joints are too crack, JB came through with the patent leather on these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Got my pair from UI today. Outer shipping box was fine. The Jordan box was beat to hell. Almost looked like it was wet. To be honest not super concerned, but a little bit of a let down. It was pretty much the outer sleeve of the box. Sneakers looked pretty good. On both pairs I have gotten so far the patent cut is inconsistent but I guess that comes with the shoes. The lines dont even line up with the right and left where the patent meets the midsoles. It is what it is, but for $ 180 I would like a little more consistancy especially since they are manufactured by machine, not by hand ,.See the pics below. You can see how one is more of a sharp "dip" and the other is more smothed out if that makes sense

That box is mullered, I'd seriously consider showing them the pics and seeing if you can get a discount on a future release. As for the PT cut, the left shoe is lower than the right, both my pairs came like that and I've seen other people say the same thing.

Just got mine in from nbastore and my pair is flawless...took a group photo. All retail buying online at midnight btw. Sorry for the quality it's from my iPhone and I also apologize for the yellowing, I wear my shoes.

Back
Top Bottom