Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Haven't even been thinking about these for awhile just studying for finals but since that over I'm getting kinda excited just a couple more days

can anyone post pics of the lines for the wristband or the wristband itself from the SF area?

then next week for the ny wrist band madness pics would be good to see as well!

Originally Posted by hostos

can anyone post pics of the lines for the wristband or the wristband itself from the SF area?

then next week for the ny wrist band madness pics would be good to see as well!
i honestly just got home from sf niketown. It isn't crazy at all. everything is regulated and every one is lined up on the 5th floor. They did a very good job.

I think a lot of the stores in malls around the USA will be doing a midnight release. Im sure the mall doesn't want chaos on one of the last days of the christmas shopping season during regular hours.

The couple of stores in my mall will be having a midnight release with wristbands the day before. Hopefully I can get a couple pair.

whats gonna happen online on nikestore for these concord XI... Remembering clicking next to checkout quick for the cool grey, the error message pop up. Got to check out a hour later.
no sleep for me on release date, forget work for me.

Niketown sf low on in 9 to 11.5 and there are a lot of folks.

Some guy in line with the shoes trying to sell em early

yo NT post some more real pics of em (for those who got em already) and convince an ex shoe-enthusiast to dig em and cop, less words more pics please

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

anyone know which stores in the dmv is doing midnight release? when I asked footlockers, finish line, and champs no one knew if they will do a midnight release.

I heard shiek might do might night release. 

They said A LOT but there are mad load of folks.

U line up outsside then go to fifth floor and line up again. At least 45 to 1hr wait as of right now. If u are not eveb cloae to the area its a gamble

yeah the NTSF wristbanding was hella spontaneous with no warning at all. Luckily I happened to check their facebook 1 minute after they posted on their wall that they were handing out wristbands and me and my homie raced out there to get em since were about 20min out in San Bruno. Nice to know friday won't be stressful.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

They said A LOT but there are mad load of folks.

U line up outsside then go to fifth floor and line up again. At least 45 to 1hr wait as of right now. If u are not eveb cloae to the area its a gamble

damn, i guess it got crazy after i left. 

10.5 and 11 almost gone in nt sf. I know there a bunch of lurkers in the bay so I will update. Post not pm if you nt sf questions

Originally Posted by airsully

not sure what patience has to do with it ? got to do what you can, when you can given your situation. i paid $280 10 days ago and have no problem with "$100 NO HASSLE FEE" but that's just me

8612582e163b759f2a8ab8652be9c90d9677b87.jpeg

retail or bust b...its only a week away

NTSF doing it the right way. first come first serve wrist band, GUARANTEED PAIRS. Unlike New York, NO Guarantee on pairs with wristband.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Lol. Time for the mods to come through and clean this up. I don't see why people brag about having X amount of pairs at retail. News flash...even retail isn't a good deal on these shoes that cost no more than $10 pair to make in a sweatshop overseas. Everybody is still getting ripped off-some less than others. The only person who's really getting a "good deal" is Nike and even that's debatable b/c it's at the expense of exploiting others.

With that being said-I'm not saying don't cop them. I would like to get my pair just like many other people. If you like them then purchase them, but the bragging is a bit excessive when you look at the big picture. There's more to life than Concord XI's.
Well, on the flip side, if you really do believe that Nike is exploiting others and believe that they shouldn't do so, then you shouldn't buy their shoes to support their efforts.  Also, you can't just figure raw materials and labor into the costs of a shoe....don't forget that anyone that worked on the Jordan XI project at Nike have to get paid too.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

NTSF doing it the right way. first come first serve wrist band, GUARANTEED PAIRS. Unlike New York, NO Guarantee on pairs with wristband.

exactly,,,,  and they pick days in the middle of the work/school week, so people with jobs have to ask themselves can i go, and students would just cut school for a wristband

So what happens once you get wristbands? Do you still have to stay? Or do you get to go home? Or what? Never had the pleasure of having wristbands before....

Back
Top Bottom