Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

4 more days to go
pimp.gif
 goodluck to everyone who's trying to get this, hopefully you all did your homework already
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

NTSF is a joke, they handed out wristbands and the only way you would have known when is by checking their facebook page religiously. They got fools grabbing 6+ wristbands already posting on their page that he wants 300+ per pair.

Yeah I'm salty, only cause I've got a life and don't think of facebook as a priority hah.

Good luck to all on RD

ALL OF THIS. And I don't even have a Facebook, so why would I even consider checking that NTSF Facebook even if the $**! is open to the public. Done with NTSF

its a PERK of following stores such as NTSF,other NTowns, HOH,setc. on twitter/fb/etc.....more "followers" they have, the better for their exposure...so stores like these will go ahead and "award" followers with updates.....its all about marketing and making $
laugh.gif

Yeah I know, but they would of got money anyway with no marketing. Nike don't need no damn exposure, especially with some damn J's lol.

^ holy crap! that's under retail!

at that price i just went ahead and grabbed my 2 pairs...

hope we don't get hit with customs fees or anything...

i will likely grab 2 more pairs locally, cuz i'm getting at least one with my boy's 30% off, and i can just prepay, no waiting...

damn didn't CT say they were going to be available the 23rd on their site? oh well guess it's off to the races

CROOKED TONGUES MOVING SLOW AS +$%#.

EVERYTIME SOMEONE POSTS A LINK IT GETS DUMPED ON.

SIGN OF THINGS TO COME ON FRIDAY.

Its funny cuz they didn't even have time to put up pics b4 we got to em. I hope no one's order gets canceled. Ppl must still be sleep cuz Im able to add pairs to my cart still.

thx to who ever post the link hopefully my order dont get cancel because i got a order confirmation and money out my bank account 

Yeah I did 2 separate orders and got confirmations from both. So I'm praying they both got thru for my 11.5 & 12's (for the homie).

I saw the spacejam pic before the concord so i clicked that first. Let see if for some reason I can get through.

Good looks Trunkz550...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Many blessings to you and yours brotha...glad to see so many on here were able to benefit from your drop...that's what it is all about...very good stuff...God is good family...all the time....
pimp.gif

Wackness couldn't get my pair. I was trying to checkout for 20 minutes of my phone with 2 bars and the site got taken down when I was practically done.

3rd pair locked down. I got my confirmation number.

I'm done with this release. Good luck to everyone hunting and trying to cop.

Much appreciation for the link NT fam.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom