Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by trunkz550

^I got my confirmation for CT already. Hope you get yours soon sir.

Thanks man, I finally got through.

Whats weird is I went through paypal and as that page is slowly loading, after I put my info in.

I get an email from CT and Paypal confirming the purchase...

CT was cheaper than wellgosh! This was the best deal I've seen online for the concords. Mine came out to $175.11 shipped

Got an order number/confirmation from CT and PayPal...I hope it's all gravy lol...

I went w/ the global courier option b/c I figured I'd be paying about that much if I bought from a state that charges tax in the US....

^ ha ha as long as it goes thru and that order don't get canceled right? Man getting shoes you want SHOULD NOT be this much of a hassle.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

I Hope yall reazlized it said UK size and not US size in the cart....My prediction is 75% of the people that ordered will be a whole size too big....
laugh.gif

maybe a few people, but for alot on here this wasnt out first time around the european block...
True, mainly directed to the people that just woke up, saw the post and made the mad dash, or just saw the link here and went for it. Easy Mistake!

yup made sure this was the first thing i did my size is 11.5 selected 10.5 hope im all set

So has anyone had any past experiences with CT and their free global shipping? 
nerd.gif

Took 30 minutes and 4 trys but got my order in.....now I hope it doesnt get cancelled like wellgosh order did

Man y'all making me nervous. I got the PayPal confirmation email but not the one from CT

CT:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

NT IS RUTHLESS!! 
laugh.gif

My browser froze and had to restart my computer, had one in my cart... Safe to say its a wrap. Thanks for the info though!

laugh.gif
just got an email from CT saying "thank you for visiting"
laugh.gif
....I didnt even get thru to order and youre gonna thank me for visiting?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yeah its over was in the checkout screen and now its stuck on 500 internal server error

damn. thanks for the link tho it was worth a shot

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
just got an email from CT saying "thank you for visiting"
laugh.gif
....I didnt even get thru to order and youre gonna thank me for visiting?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Got that as well.

the SAGE page is still loading for me.

I received confirmation emails from PP and CT and I just got the "thanks for visiting" email...wierd.

Back
Top Bottom