Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

hmm see im a 11.5 in the anniversary XIs and a 12 in the cool grey and space jams....so im not quite sure on how i should size these. 

went to the mall yesterday and hit up FTA and FTL and both said they are opening at 5 or 6am next Fri. Also said it's going to be 1 pair per customer so looks like I'll be dragging the wifey out of bed to go with me....haha. I asked them how many pairs they got and they wouldn't say but made it seem like there will be plenty to go around. Also, this mall has Shieks and Finishline which they said will also get them so it's going to be a zoo.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

***#$ YEAH!!!
ID TAKE HER OVER CONCORDs ANYDAY!

Agqa84rCIAAFMb1.jpg:large
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
that video is just dumb!!
...you should see her other videos�
laugh.gif
wink.gif
Oh believe me soon as I get out of work its on lol
smokin.gif

Thanks everyone for info was able to grab 2 10's from HS was first time I ever got thru online on any website U.S or U.K for a XI.

STAB is already apparently out? and it's a crazy high price, i wonder if it changes if shipped to the US to avoid the VAT tax

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Gonna wait till sns the price there is closest to retail I believe.

I did the conversion for urban industry and I think they are pretty close to retail+tax when u include shipping... I know mine came out to like 185.00 USD (plus 7 I know my card charges for international purchases)... but isn't this shoe like 180 before tax so either way I'm winning... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I did the conversion for urban industry and I think they are pretty close to retail+tax when u include shipping... I know mine came out to like 185.00 USD (plus 7 I know my card charges for international purchases)... but isn't this shoe like 180 before tax so either way I'm winning... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't quote me again jerk lol jk man you are winning crossing fingers man I can get a price like that. Dropping 200 isn't want a want to do but that's my last resort sns and line up if that fails on to the next one. Resellers will never get my money

WOW..I wake up and you guys managed to clear out the British sites ALREADY?? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

This release on the 23rd is going to be pandemonium (not for me though). It's going to be a lot of disappointed people on that day. And because of how fast theyre selling from overseas, I wouldn't count on restocks. This has to be the biggest Air Jordan release in the past 5 years...this even beats the original DMP pack. If I remember correctly, most people just wanted that pack anyway for the XIs and few even liked the VIs at first

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't quote me again jerk lol jk man you are winning crossing fingers man I can get a price like that. Dropping 200 isn't want a want to do but that's my last resort sns and line up if that fails on to the next one. Resellers will never get my money

retail is $180 with tax and shipping you will pay $200 in the states and deal with all the hassle anyway.  if you have free shipping and dont pay tax isnt $25 worth not waiting in line for hours? 

I'd be interested to see how much these go for once the market is flooded with all these resellers. I wouldnt be surprised if they level out quicker than people think. I think initially even if you don't get it in the store they'll be available for $200-$250 from people who thought they were gonna be rich off of this release and end up needing to sell to make their $ back.

Back
Top Bottom