Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Urban Industry finally posted the transaction on my account it had been pending for a few days.

do you guys think i have a better chance of getting these off of ndc or eastbay online? i saw that eastbay went down for a little while for the china 9's and that got me a bit concerned....

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by ijapino

This release should fix the economy all by itself.

Fix the economy, get people killed, get people injured, have people/stores get robbed, fights. 
Did I forget anything? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
That is why JB should super overproduce. More money in their pocket. They still will sell out regardless, but at least there will be a better chance that everyone will still have a pair. Also, it would be easier for those who want to double up or triple up. The losers will be the RESELLERS.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by JzeusTx

Originally Posted by XB

Sneakerbum doesn't let u put in payment info
Your right I just noticed that... Maybe they are waiting till midnight on the 22nd? Man been searching for anything out there... sucks being new to NT, suck when you dont have connects, sucks when you cant make connect cause you are new... #FaithNotLost
Hang in there.  You gotta start somewhere.  There's still a lot of opportunities.  Keep trying and you'll catch on.  You can learn a lot by asking people questions and reading some of the past threads.  If you don't like to read you're in trouble.  Check out the BC3 release post, other locked Concord threads-it's old, but there's some hidden gems in there.  Also, PM people.  Not everyone will respond, but it doesn't hurt to ask.  If you're on Twitter do some searching on there.

Whatever you do-never become one of the selfish people who is only in it for themselves.  Always think about paying stuff forward and helping out others.
Appreciate the tips man Ill be sure to check out the other threads, and no doubt about helping others, I know what it feels like to not have a starting point... Personally I like to rock my kicks, Ill duoble up every now and then so i can have a fresh pair to wear later but in the end, I wear all my shoes, thats why it kills me to pay reseller prices because I know Im going to wear them and they will eventually wear down, crease, etc... Thats why I try to buy at retail or close to it... Either way thanks again man! Its members that reach out like you that I have respect for on this board...

Hoping for the best next week. My Footlocker "isn't getting" adult sizes my mom and pop shop already sold all their stock.
I got this planned out though, I'll be on eastbay my brother will be on NDC my cousin will be on finishline and my homie will be on finishline. Should I get my moms on another site what you guys think?

And for those wondering whichever of my friends gets the shoes in the cart im treating to dinner haha
laugh.gif

Best of luck to all the NT Fam who is lining up out their!

Originally Posted by JWiZz3123

do you guys think i have a better chance of getting these off of ndc or eastbay online? i saw that eastbay went down for a little while for the china 9's and that got me a bit concerned....

i wouldnt count on either of em
thats why its important to have a connect or cop from a presale

Dang man, people actin mad shady around this release. It is definitely bringing out the best in some and the worst in others. Damb shame...#dead
30t6p3b.gif

Decided to pass on these for Xmas LeBron 9's.

Too much of a hassle for a low quality sneaker that costs almost 200 bucks.

I'm pretty much done with new JB retros.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Damn hate to hear that sucks for u

passing.. too much hassle.. quits... Chosen One.. Lebron.. yeah fits the bill. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Damn hate to hear that sucks for u

IMO LeBrons are horrible this year, not a fan. Concords or bust.

The Nike Employee Store in Greenland New Hampshire is taking phone orders, YOU must be a Nike Employee with a Valid Employee number, 1 Per Customer, Calls start 10 AM Eastern Time. $96 dollars for a pair
happy.gif

Nike Employee Store Greenland 603-431-3341 150 Ocean Rd. Greenland, NH

Does anybody know of any stores in the San Diego area that will be getting the concords for sure? I'll be in San Diego for the holidays and have no idea of any Jordan spots anywhere in that will have them.. Thanks for the help.

H-S charged my bank account (along with an international processing fee 
eyes.gif
).
Got e-mail confirmations for both my pairs as well.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

So far so good.

-Drew

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

DAMNNN my well-gosh got cancelled!

Im back on the race... Nike UK is my only chance.

i know im late but wellgosh cancelled 2 of my concord pre orders also, +$%? i ordered 3 pairs and they cancelled 2, now i have to wait like 3 days for the refund to post in paypal and then 2 more to transfer to my bank account
mad.gif
 its alright though, still got 9 more pairs on the way and all for retail or less
pimp.gif

Spot I went to wanted $300 I was like
eek.gif
, dude was like that's a good price people are gonna be camping for 2 days so hurry up and buy, I laughed at dude so hard and told him he was full of $***.

I cannot stress how glad I am that these Euro sites (oqium and UI) came through...
In the past, DSS and UTA would be my go to but with these hypebeast level of desire....so glad I am done with Jordan hunting after this...

anyway, my little one's came in today...size 2.5y .....one more gift under the tree...
7bA7Dl.jpg

o9MxUl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom