Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Killajay209

called my local stores looks like they all opening at 6am
mine too....was thinking of going around 5am since it seems like stores are getting quite a few pairs.  Also, my local stores has a 1 pair limit so hopefully that helps.  Either way, if I'm waking up at 5am, I'm buying something whether it's my size or not.

Originally Posted by spongeforce1

new to the Northern California area. Any suggestions of where to go with the least amount of BS and hassle going on?

good luck man, theres savages up here, and a lot of resellers.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

These little nerds are over there at HOH Chi lined up already. lol Whatt thee hell? That $*** cray.

ALREADY??? man...that shiiii IS cray 
tired.gif

Thursday is going to be a freaking zoo. Thank god my spot is relatively low key and my brother will be looking out. I don't have time to engage in these shenanigans 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

DUDES ARE SERIOUSLY SNIFFING SILICA GEL... I STILL REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT PPL HAVE LINED UP AT 34TH ALREADY.. I DAMN NEAR WANT TO TAKE THE WALK BY THERE ON MY WAY HOME TO SEE IF ITS TRUE

Originally Posted by sthebest

These little nerds are over there at HOH Chi lined up already. lol Whatt thee hell? That $*** cray.

tired.gif

Thursday is going to be a freaking zoo. Thank god my spot is relatively low key and my brother will be looking out. I don't have time to engage in these shenanigans 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

REALLY LINING UP THIS EARLY SMH !!! THIS IS CRAZY IS AN UNDERSTATMENT

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Official Images from Jordan Brand
77836b8a12f0036b353a6ee8614c70ef45df3d4b_r.jpg

d3a364301bde056e32936f476e507242767eec52_r.jpg

9ae36b8b17570101397e60676a2d767cb1761303_r.jpg

not bad, i think they couldve found a better pair . Soles dont look very blue at all in these pics.
this pic makes me want to not cop. I my patent leather is that low, I'm reselling.

My first of 3 retail release pairs.  Thanks to Gottabdashoes .  Dude was quick to ship.

Originally Posted by nimhet

mine too....was thinking of going around 5am since it seems like stores are getting quite a few pairs.  Also, my local stores has a 1 pair limit so hopefully that helps.  Either way, if I'm waking up at 5am, I'm buying something whether it's my size or not.

of course it depends on your location but i would say thats NOT a good plan.  for reference purposes ill tell you that my mall has three stores that will be getting them: jjazz(about 24 pairs), FTL(about 36 pairs) and FNL(about 150 pairs).  FNL is always first to open and this year they are opening at 4 am.  and i will have to be there no later than midnight if i want a pair(in any size) but since i want my size i plan on getting there at about 10pm. agains this is just for a reference point, take it for what its worth...

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

Originally Posted by j o 19

JordanF1end did they give you any info on how the process works ... Can u walk in at 3 an get a pair or is it still first come first serve no guarantees .. I have to edit this lol I hate the plain font
On the launch event, they said the wristbands were only for first come first serve at the MIDNIGHT. the didn't mention that if you could show up friday afternoon and still cop. Although one employee came out and said NTNY had over a 1,000 pairs. Personally i do believe they have alot of pairs because my friend who works there told me about the inventory but over a 1,000? i think dude was just trying to calm the line down.
SOUNDS POINTLESS AS HELL TO ME.. ONLY THING THIS GUARANTEES IS THAT YOU SKIP NON WRISTBAND HOLDERS IF THEY SHOW UP BEFORE YOU... NO ORGANIZATION, NO PROMISES, NO SENSE

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Any peeps in NC here? If so what are your plans?

Here in Charlotte I'm trying Concord Mills if I don't strike any luck online... 5 stores selling them so pretty good odds if I get out there early... where you located?   

DUDES ARE SERIOUSLY SNIFFING SILICA GEL... I STILL REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT PPL HAVE LINED UP AT 34TH ALREADY.. I DAMN NEAR WANT TO TAKE THE WALK BY THERE ON MY WAY HOME TO SEE IF ITS TRUE

qft

pics+or+it+didnt+happen+yeh+that+just+happend_756778_1215466.jpg
nopic.jpg

are all spots on 34th doing midnight or 7 am?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

not bad, i think they couldve found a better pair . Soles dont look very blue at all in these pics.
this pic makes me want to not cop. I my patent leather is that low, I'm reselling.
i agree, i will sell back my pairs that are that low in PL cut. make me sick to my stomach that its that low
sick.gif

They need to look like this pair
e0d263211a03c3bc63d6dc74e656471024e1eefe_r.png

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Originally Posted by sthebest

tired.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

REALLY LINING UP THIS EARLY SMH !!! THIS IS CRAZY IS AN UNDERSTATMENT

There passing out tickets.....

77836b8a12f0036b353a6ee8614c70ef45df3d4b_r.jpg

d3a364301bde056e32936f476e507242767eec52_r.jpg

9ae36b8b17570101397e60676a2d767cb1761303_r.jpg

Are we to expect Space Jam soles or Cool grey soles???
nerd.gif

If so.....here we go again.
eyes.gif

Eastbay should have levels of gold member too....like airline miles.  Gold member's that spend over a certain amount each year should get priority ordering over other gold members.  That way you keep loyalty and can reward your best customers for their patronage. 
Not a bad idea.  I have forwarded your comments on to the appropriate personal for further consideration.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

of course it depends on your location but i would say thats NOT a good plan.  for reference purposes ill tell you that my mall has three stores that will be getting them: jjazz(about 24 pairs), FTL(about 36 pairs) and FNL(about 150 pairs).  FNL is always first to open and this year they are opening at 4 am.  and i will have to be there no later than midnight if i want a pair(in any size) but since i want my size i plan on getting there at about 10pm. agains this is just for a reference point, take it for what its worth...
^^yeah location is important/ I'll go line up in the Cold if all else fail  Online Midnight / just hoping that the IDIOT Security's do their job and only have a 1 line entrance/ Last year the CG XI release the glass door was broken into  plus there alot of Ghetto hoodlums in my area 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Eastbay should have levels of gold member too....like airline miles.  Gold member's that spend over a certain amount each year should get priority ordering over other gold members.  That way you keep loyalty and can reward your best customers for their patronage. 
Not a bad idea.  I have forwarded your comments on to the appropriate personal for further consideration.

EastbayRep - Ray

I'm not a gold member but Pick up an occasional release at eastbay. If they had a program like you described above I would definitely stop giving my business solely to Nike.com. Especially if it meant I could get the releases I want without a hassle.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

What size(s) usually sell out the fastest?
People will always tell you their size sells out the fastest.....but in all honestly sizes 9-13 are all about the same.

Back
Top Bottom