Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

heads up chi town peeps every store opens at 7 in lincoln mall...............thank god i got my pair on hold don't have to deal with the madness.

Hey Eastbay rep Ray,
When its a limit of 2 per order, how would you exactly define it? Because for the China Lebrons, There was a limit of 1 per order, but when my brother tried to order it too and called in, they said it was 1 per address. How is this working for the concords? 2 pairs per address? Would it matter if we used the same card on a different order/address? Thanks!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

What size(s) usually sell out the fastest?

are you looking to resell or are you just curious?
i usually see 9.5-10.5 disappear first.

I'm looking for an 11 for myself, just wondering if my size was the "popular size"

What size(s) usually sell out the fastest?

are you looking to resell or are you just curious?
i usually see 9.5-10.5 disappear first.

I'm looking for an 11 for myself, just wondering if my size was the "popular size"

not as many people wear an 11 as do a 9.5 for example. although by production numbers less sz 11's are actually made.
from my personal past experiences, it seems sz 11's last longer than 9.5-10.5 whether i've been online or physically at a store release.

My sister's and son's pairs came in today from citysole.com

abpo5y.jpg

There will be the same about of these as it were Cool Grey's and Space Jams (maybe even less). I don't recommend people taking it easy on these. They will be HARD to come by after release day #Bleedat

Originally Posted by uknowho85

My sister's and son's pairs came in today from citysole.com

abpo5y.jpg

very nice
pimp.gif
....... gotta get my gf & daughter's pairs....... AFTER i secure 2 or 3
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lamont15

To clear up the CT stuff this is the email I received after not getting conformation yesterday

Hi,

Your Jordan XI Concord pre-order has been processed successfully and will be dispatched on the official release date this Friday (the 23rd of December). Sorry for the late notification.

Remember that all sizes on Crooked Tongues are UK rather than US, so please contact us if there's any issues there before dispatch date.

And please accept our apologies if you ordered multiple pairs, but due to demand, we can only honour pre-orders on orders of up to two pairs. The rest of our stock will be on sale from 00:01am (UK time) this Friday.

Thanks for ordering with Crooked Tongues.

this is the email i got today too...

got 2 pairs coming from them for under retail, shipped!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Word is these were on the open range for ALL Accounts to order although everyone didnt get all they asked for.... people are going to have an easy time of this.

Dont stress.

The only one's who will have a problem are the one's trying to triple their money reselling AFTER release.

Wait them out if your store runs out of their stock.

define "problem".
because from the looks of the wristband lines, these don't look like the majority will have an easy time at all.
not sure what area you live in or what word you got but around my area, if you're not waiting in a line before the sun comes up then you'll be @ssed out.
and that alone, in my eyes, is a problem.

Problem meaning those tryin to buy them up and triple their money ...
When I say there are plenty  Jordan made PLENTY of these to go around. Some areas and some stores may not get multiple size runs but many chains will. 

Originally Posted by ynot5o4

Hey Eastbay rep Ray,
When its a limit of 2 per order, how would you exactly define it? Because for the China Lebrons, There was a limit of 1 per order, but when my brother tried to order it too and called in, they said it was 1 per address. How is this working for the concords? 2 pairs per address? Would it matter if we used the same card on a different order/address? Thanks!
As long as your brother uses his own payment method and the order is under his name/own account, he should be able to order two pairs of Concords in men's sizes.  The orders can not have the same name/payment method and also can not be in the same account.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by lamont15

To clear up the CT stuff this is the email I received after not getting conformation yesterday

Hi,

Your Jordan XI Concord pre-order has been processed successfully and will be dispatched on the official release date this Friday (the 23rd of December). Sorry for the late notification.

Remember that all sizes on Crooked Tongues are UK rather than US, so please contact us if there's any issues there before dispatch date.

And please accept our apologies if you ordered multiple pairs, but due to demand, we can only honour pre-orders on orders of up to two pairs. The rest of our stock will be on sale from 00:01am (UK time) this Friday.

Thanks for ordering with Crooked Tongues.

this is the email i got today too...

got 2 pairs coming from them for under retail, shipped!
pimp.gif
How much did CT have them for?

Originally Posted by inthenickoftime

For those who ordered from CT what was price in USD plus shipping? and were there any kids sizes?

I don't know about kid sizes but I paid for their courier service also and came out to be $198.21

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by inthenickoftime

For those who ordered from CT what was price in USD plus shipping? and were there any kids sizes?

I don't know about kid sizes but I paid for their courier service also and came out to be $198.21
i got them using the free worldwide shipping option and they were $175 shipped. from the email they sent, looks like they'll have more pairs about 7pm on thursday on the website. their dude on their message board said they've got a load of concords.

Hi Shoehead

Thank you for your reply. They will be shipped after the 23rd as they will arrive into stock this Friday. We will update with tracking information via email.

Kind Regards
Lauren

Lauren - End Clothing Customer Services
Tel: +44 (0)191 231 3983
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.endclothing.co.uk

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Hi Shoehead

Thank you for your reply. They will be shipped after the 23rd as they will arrive into stock this Friday. We will update with tracking information via email.

Kind Regards
Lauren

how much was your pair shipped? & what was the exact shipping cost? .....if you dont mind me asking

I heard back from Natter Jacks in regards to my pre order. They have not received their shipment yet. Once they receive it, they will start to allocate orders.

Can anybody tell me how these fit?

I wear a size 10 in most Jordans, occasionally a 10.5 but all I could get from my local spot was a size 11.

Will the size 11's be wearable, or do I need to try to find a 10 or 10.5?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Hi Shoehead

Kind Regards
Lauren

how much was your pair shipped? & what was the exact shipping cost? .....if you dont mind me asking
your_order.gif

Your order contains the following items:
[table][tr][th=""]Qty[/th] [th=""]Item[/th] [th=""]Subtotal[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td] Nike Air Jordan XI Retro - Concord
UK 10.5 / US 11.5
White, Black & Dark Concord [/td] [td] £124.17 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Subtotal[/td] [td]£124.17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping & Handling[/td] [td]£10.95[/td] [/tr][tr][td]VAT[/td] [td]£0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total[/td] [td]£135.12[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Any peeps in NC here? If so what are your plans?

Here in Charlotte I'm trying Concord Mills if I don't strike any luck online... 5 stores selling them so pretty good odds if I get out there early... where you located?   

I'm in Greensboro....gonna try online first then maybe go to an out of town spot. Im trying to avoid the mall at all costs

For footlockers that are handing out tickets 9 PM Thursday night, does any know how they form a line for that? Do people just stay in the store the whole day? My footlocker usually doesn't do this but for this release they are changing it up.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Can anybody tell me how these fit?

I wear a size 10 in most Jordans, occasionally a 10.5 but all I could get from my local spot was a size 11.

Will the size 11's be wearable, or do I need to try to find a 10 or 10.5?

i think your fine. my ideal is 11.5, i will wear 11 or 12. 11 after a bit i can start to feel how much more snug it is, but it doesnt "hurt"

size 12 is comfy a lot of room but not super loose, esp if i wear nice set of nike socks.

EDIT, crap i noticed your going 1 size above your ideal. my example was half size up and down lol sorry

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

There will be the same about of these as it were Cool Grey's and Space Jams (maybe even less). I don't recommend people taking it easy on these. They will be HARD to come by after release day #Bleedat

Especially here in LA, all I hear on fb are these young hypes talking about how bad they want them or some that have them and paid over retail. It's like a pandemic emerging.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom