Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Let that dead NBA Store horse die...
sick.gif

%!*% Just Got REALLY REAL For This Thursday Night Campout Here In Colorado
30t6p3b.gif

We're Lookin At 3 Degrees And Snow For The Duration Of Tomorrow Night
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif
Hey Im in Denver too! Where you goin to cop? Aurora mall?

now these people talking about leaving at 12 in the morning so I guess it's a 24 hour ordeal now at The Woodlands!!!!

Damn, I'm more giddy for tomorrow night than I am for Christmas.

Have fun and be safe everyone. And remember a shoe will always come around again.

Always.

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

Did PS out a 1 or a 2 in front of that 3?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just giving ya'll a heads up, check your stores, and double check them. I went to hilltop for the BC3 (for my second pair, got a wirstband at 6 am for sf nike town ) at champs and they said we opening up at 4 for the concords. Called them today and they told me they ain't getting them. (I smell something fishy, maybe it's just my moms cooking LOL) but yeah, and my friend called champs last month at hilltop to confirm what I heard during Black Friday and the worker said they were getting them. So just doulble check your store (especially malls) cause i don't want none of ya'll freeeze in the cold and not be able to come up iwht any cause they never had them in the first place.

Good luck to every single NT Fam it's about to be a battlefield out there.

Anyone coopped any XI at hilltop? how was it? First time going to hilltop for a XI....i'm desperate
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

Did PS out a 1 or a 2 in front of that 3?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOL, thats no PS. THAT IS FOR REAL!!
sick.gif
Good luck out there Rocky mountain region residents.

That is some set a garbage can on fire cold right there. I'm glad the low for tomorrow night in New Orleans is 53, but it's probably going to rain all night so people may be a little quicker to fight in the line. Be safe out there.

there will be alot of photos and vids from worldstar and youtube this weekend showing the madness from the fri release. be safe out there.

I was going to camp starting early tomorrow but heavy rain projected overnight tomorrow..not tryna get pneumonia over something that goes on my feet. Good luck to everyone venturing out and BE SAFE!!!

Originally Posted by alexpak94

Just giving ya'll a heads up, check your stores, and double check them. I went to hilltop for the BC3 (for my second pair, got a wirstband at 6 am for sf nike town ) at champs and they said we opening up at 4 for the concords. Called them today and they told me they ain't getting them. (I smell something fishy, maybe it's just my moms cooking LOL) but yeah, and my friend called champs last month at hilltop to confirm what I heard during Black Friday and the worker said they were getting them. So just doulble check your store (especially malls) cause i don't want none of ya'll freeeze in the cold and not be able to come up iwht any cause they never had them in the first place.

Good luck to every single NT Fam it's about to be a battlefield out there.

Anyone coopped any XI at hilltop? how was it? First time going to hilltop for a XI....i'm desperate
roll.gif

Good luck at Hilltop. I used to have a plug at FTL. Man, any release was a breeze. Cdp 11/12 was crazy, but he hooked it up. Overall, all the stores are shady with big releases. The only one I feel that is fair is FA. The manager is hella coo and fair. No holds, first come first served.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I want to go to Memorial City because is closer to me. West Oaks is close but I prefer MC. Sharpstown is too damn dangerous but might have to go there.

Heard there's already a line-up right now at Memorial City.

H-town NT what up!

What good man. Memorial city had a line at 6:00 this evening. Immgoing tomorrow around 5pm myself. There are 4 shoe stores in there so I hope I'm good

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by In3gra

What's the non-flash link?

http://www.nike.com/renov/nikeshell/common/v3/web/noflash.html
how can you tell the difference
nerd.gif

seriously
my apologies. that was the link i had on my laptop.
apparently ndc took the non-flash site down. looks like they went full flash now.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Yo Marc,
Are you referring to the store out in Singapore?

-Drew
yessir
Heard they were legit my good man. 
pimp.gif

-Drew
much appreciated, brotha.

NIKE has started using HTML5 on their website..which is very similar to flash but better. No reason for a nonflash site anymore

just came from willowbrook houston and they aren't allowing anyone to line up til 12am

there were people there already waiting they'll prolly be waiting across the street or at the movie parking lot until 12 tonight

no one was at greenspoint when i left, it's prolly the same case

heard people were already at the woodlands and somewhere else from the people that were at willowbrook

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by shindo03

I just want to warn those that are going to try to do the non flash link. Don't do it. You will lose out.....

How do you figure? I used it last year and did just fine!
Do we have the product number for eastbay yet? When will the "count down" link go up?
Man i meant on NDC dont use the flash link. It's up to do what you want. I'm not saying your not gonna get a pair that was an exaggeration. I'm saying you won't be in and out the quickest. 

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Dude has too much time on his hands with that video, seems like a old school RL head tho...

amongst other things...

He's waiting in line for 36 hours @%# else is he gonna do? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom