Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

well there ks no way the online release is gonaq go smooth... if i fail online m cutting lines 4sho... lol not dat serious but i need mine and 4 RETAIL!!!! or under

Every time I check back in I need 2 more....

t7o9dg.jpg

Originally Posted by mints

That is some set a garbage can on fire cold right there. I'm glad the low for tomorrow night in New Orleans is 53, but it's probably going to rain all night so people may be a little quicker to fight in the line. Be safe out there.

you know what the big champs at lakeside looking like? 

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

I was going to camp starting early tomorrow but heavy rain projected overnight tomorrow..not tryna get pneumonia over something that goes on my feet. Good luck to everyone venturing out and BE SAFE!!!

Don't worry man, you can't actually get pneumonia from being in rain/cold weather, you have to contract the virus/bacteria like you would for the flu...

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

So I'm in Cleveland and one of the mom and pop shops here started selling these today for 275, another spot started last week for 200. 275 is way to thirsty for me, I'll take my chances Friday

What spots you hitting in Cleveland?  I got a homeboy up there that needs to some help.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

yessir
Heard they were legit my good man. 
pimp.gif

-Drew
The gf is from there, So I'm trying to see if her peeps over there can check it out for me and see if they're cheaper in store
I think it may be the same as retail here in the states but don't quote me on that.
I'm guessing you guys are familiar with LTD Edition out there?

-Drew

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

%!*% Just Got REALLY REAL For This Thursday Night Campout Here In Colorado
30t6p3b.gif

We're Lookin At 3 Degrees And Snow For The Duration Of Tomorrow Night
ohwell.gif

Damn Son! Aurora Mall makes you wait outside??? I'm in C/S and I'll be at the Citadel Mall at the butt crack of dawn but at least we'll be inside!

I'm glad I found my old connect she got transferred to another store. She got me 2 pairs on lock I was already stressing. Lmfao at that blow up mattress

Blowup mattress is nothing. For the past 4 yrs there has been a guy that brings out his mattress, box spring, and bed rails to Frys for Black Friday a week prior.

He's mentioning Michael Jackson because of the kids on the mattress. lol

....blow up mattress. This is not real life. hahaha

Back
Top Bottom