Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by JE15306

Anybody know how long it'll take from Footlocker to receive these
eyes.gif
 Just going to order them online and not have any hassle, you know. 
Btw, would I need to order them at midnight because of all the hype???
nerd.gif

Thanks for reading

Not to be a prick but, I hope u are kidding...................right?

eek.gif
at the video in front of Houston Galleria.  Maybe they like getting wet and being cold.  I hope for their sake they are able to get their pairs.  I can only imagine what they will do once it gets closer to midnight and it's dark as hell and people's friends start rolling up all late and cutting.  Wonder how many of those are packin' heat?  not my cup of tea, for sure.

wink.gif
Alright thanks for the help guys.
wink.gif

As always NT comes through
pimp.gif

The shoe game is dangerously real down here in Houston
30t6p3b.gif
 Hope none of you guys are planning on going to Greenspoint, AKA Gunspoint to get these concords
tired.gif

-ButchasJAYZ,

No, Im not kidding. Thought it was like when the Space Jams came out
embarassed.gif
 Went to my local shoe store at around 10 and left with my Sz9 11's
pimp.gif
 Guess I was just lucky though.

ordering off footlocker is almost the same as ordering off eastbay, they share the same inventory system I think.  Your chances are super slim on hype  releases, your better off trying to call and buy over the phone.

10hrs 2 go best of luck 2 everybody I hop everybody gets a pair in their size and everybody comes home safe and in tact. keep ur head on a swivel and protect them babies like ....well their ur babies lls wolves will be out

Originally Posted by air4life

Got a question for you eastbay veterans, what's the longest time that you know of on a transaction where the inventory was actually still available for purchase? I swore off of eastbay a long time ago after a shipping mishap(retro XIII..the first time), but this release I'm keeping all options on the table. I've put things in my basket before and had a rediculous wait time where I knew my chances were nill. What's the longest anyone has had on the timer and been successful?
This is a great question, Every major release Ive tried from eastbay, ftl, champs. The wait time is 45 minutes or so and I just call it quits. Wondering if its worth hanging on.

Originally Posted by Djhyper66

ordering off footlocker is almost the same as ordering off eastbay, they share the same inventory system I think.  Your chances are super slim on hype  releases, your better off trying to call and buy over the phone.

truth-- so it's
1. eastbay,footlocker,champs  2. nike.com 3. swoosh (if you have access)  for the beasts.... and 4. *******  5.******* for the pros

Originally Posted by vinylfiend1

Got a question for you eastbay veterans, what's the longest time that you know of on a transaction where the inventory was actually still available for purchase? I swore off of eastbay a long time ago after a shipping mishap(retro XIII..the first time), but this release I'm keeping all options on the table. I've put things in my basket before and had a rediculous wait time where I knew my chances were nill. What's the longest anyone has had on the timer and been successful?
This is a great question, Every major release Ive tried from eastbay, ftl, champs. The wait time is 45 minutes or so and I just call it quits. Wondering if its worth hanging on.
for CGs I had a 2 hour wait time-- came back 2 hours later... hit submit-- got an error... 3 days later I got my shoes in the mail.  

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Anyone know what the situation is gonna be like at NTNY?  I mean, they handed out wristbands last year for the Cool Greys too, but I went to NTNY later that day last year and the dude that worked in the Jordan section said they had so many pairs that dudes were walking in at 10AM and walking in and out with them easily.

I always feel like NTNY will have MAD pairs just because it's probably the biggest/most important NT location.  Am I buggin?  They might really get 1,000 pairs no?
THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME LAST YEAR... WALKED IN R/D ABOUT 2PM WALKED OUT WITH 2 PAIRS...
THE ILL THING IS, I CALLED NTNY YESTERDAY TO SEE WHAT THE DEAL WAS... APPARENTLY, ALL CONCORDS IN THE STORE ARE SPOKEN FOR. THE ONLY WAY TO GET EM IS IF SOMEONE WITH A WRISTBAND DOENST SHOW UP AT MIDNIGHT %%*!

I'm pretty sure the way it works online on the main websites is that u are put on a wait and it tells u how long it is til u can checkout u don't need to have all ur info ready last year with CG I took my time entering the info and I still got my pair

To all those crying about the price...Looks like Nike Melbourne was BEASTING back in the day. $200 tho? Wait, that's $75 above retail. LOL Y'all gon' be upset when that price of $300 seemed like a steal when you can't get your pair.
laugh.gif
My 2000s still looking good although the upper is starting to yellow. 
ohwell.gif
Once, again GOOD LUCK!
11hcpr9.jpg

14v2s1z.jpg

Originally Posted by judeezy36

for CGs I had a 2 hour wait time-- came back 2 hours later... hit submit-- got an error... 3 days later I got my shoes in the mail.  

Did they send you a confirming email?

Eastbay's old checkout system was way better IMO.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

From left to right: 2011, DMP, and OGs.

air_jordan_xi%2811%29_concords_comparison-2.jpg
laugh.gif
 the patent leather cut is receding lower and lower on each version like lebrons hairline. the 2018 retro version will prob give you a sliver of patent leather and retail for $250.

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Asked a NDC rep about a swoosh discount and said no, oh well..

TBH I don't think they know, we'll have to just wait and see. When I called earlier to ask about purchasing over the phone the rep I spoke made it seem like it was go...I'm not counting on it, but also not counting it out. 
I feel ya, it would be nice! Haha
Also those lows are pretty sick.

Back
Top Bottom