Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Bun B just left HOH Houston about a hour ago...

he probably went home to read up on what concords are.
dude didn't even know what cardinal vii's were when greg street gifted him w/ a pair of og's in public.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Going in on NDC tonight for pair #7
pimp.gif

Why do people continue to post this dumb stuff

You have people worried if they're going to get one, and you have those who want to brag about how many they have.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Doubt any release will ever top the hype surrounding this one.

I feel I might not get a pair online tonight. Let alone two.

Bad it feels, man.
Space Jams seem to be worse in Houston judging by that baby line at the Gallo.

Where you planning on copping 11's in Houston? I'm in Houston and gonna take my chances online!

My local malls FootLocker will be getting them. I plan to pick up a few pairs of these as I stroll in with my OG Concords on feet.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

pimp.gif

You have people worried if they're going to get one, and you have those who want to brag about how many they have.
dude did his HW... can't blame him
he isn't a sheep waiting in a line right now... he is a competent person who stayed on his grind to lock up as many pairs as he wanted

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I see you rmmsballer10 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ps- I'm at nine pairs and counting... (hooking up my friends and former students/players)

zmcome-at-me-bro_large.jpg

NT Chi says Chicago PD will make any people trying to form lines before 7pm move along. No lines can be formed prior to 7pm.

Bad it feels, man.
Indeed. Do you have any backup plans where you can cop physically or is your area a camper's haven?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

pimp.gif

he isn't a sheep waiting in a line right now... he is a competent person who stayed on his grind to lock up as many pairs as he wanted

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I see you rmmsballer10 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ps- I'm at nine pairs and counting... (hooking up my friends and former students/players)

It's not about doing homework, some people have lives and other responsibilities, other things might come first. They might not have to sit in front of a computer all day.

Also it's about being respectful to the other members also.

Would you go and eat a chicken dinner in front of a homeless man and say boy is this good?

Some of you act like children. During these releases, the true character of the board and the participants always comes out.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I see you rmmsballer10 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's not about doing homework, some people have lives and other responsibilities, other things might come first. They might not have to sit in front of a computer all day.

Also it's about being respectful to the other members also.

Would you go and eat a chicken dinner in front of a homeless man and say boy is this good?

Some of you act like children. During these releases, the true character of the board and the participants always comes out.
Man you're really that salty? What size you need? 
grin.gif

Im getting sick got the alarm set for 11:45 hopefully I wake up for em.

I have also seen kids posting on facebook who I have never seen wear a pair of Jordans saying there going out camping for them, power to them I guess.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

So damn cheap by the second wear the jumpman on the insoles come off

but that's what i expect
this isnt a new problem. Ive had this problem since my Playoff VIIIs (which I wore twice before the Jumpman completely disappeared. This is why I started putting scotch tape over the jumpman. You cant feel the tape against your sock and keeps the Jumpman concrete protected.

its all nikes cuz ive worn my pines that ive worn twice say A__R on the inside thank god  i dint get them off their or it would be too funny
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thats probably how Air Randy is going to start releasing OG Jordans and samples. 
I can see it now...1999 White Cement IVs with Nike A R on the back 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I smell you guys I had 11 secured by last week! Laughing hard at all these cats in the cold looking like straight bums...

Originally Posted by holyghostthug

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Bad it feels, man.
Space Jams seem to be worse in Houston judging by that baby line at the Gallo.

Where you planning on copping 11's in Houston? I'm in Houston and gonna take my chances online!

I'm not going out there. 

Just got my shipping confirmation and tracking number from SNS. I'm feeling about 50% more relieved. I wish I was going to be around for delivery though. Im not taking my chances. I'm still trying to cop a pair tonight.

With all this hype I think I'll just try to grab one more pair (just in case I have UPS issues) and then call it a day.  No flipping these for me.  I keep a pair for backup b/c I know I'm going to actually wear one pair.

Back
Top Bottom