Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i'm praying i could grab these on NDC...this is ridiculous
roll.gif
roll.gif
me too cuz if i gotta go out there ill be lookin like rambo out dat b!tch
roll.gif
roll.gif

i got shipping confirmation for my wellgosh.com pair this morning.   i can breathe alot easier now thanks to that.

discount or no discount, ima try my luck on swoosh tonight.   i figure it would be less traffic on there as opposed to regular ndc.

hopefully everyone who wants a pair is able to get a pair though.   you had since last year to plan accordingly for this release and hopefully everyone has a decent gameplan drawn out.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

So damn cheap by the second wear the jumpman on the insoles come off

but that's what i expect
this isnt a new problem. Ive had this problem since my Playoff VIIIs (which I wore twice before the Jumpman completely disappeared. This is why I started putting scotch tape over the jumpman. You cant feel the tape against your sock and keeps the Jumpman concrete protected.

Originally Posted by butterKnots05

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

NW mall done in the H if anyone hasnt posted that.

What's up with NW?????
They gave out tickets this  morning, I don't know how many they had but they couldn't have ran out as they claimed to.
A good amount of the people in line didn't even get one. Also it was a complete mess, people just bunched up at the doors and what was the line just became
people trying to squeeze through the doors that were open.

Houston- NW Mall was tripping earlier. They said they handed out tickets yet no one who was there early got one. Wonder who "really" got hold of 'em.

Originally Posted by sthebest

but that's what i expect
this isnt a new problem. Ive had this problem since my Playoff VIIIs (which I wore twice before the Jumpman completely disappeared. This is why I started putting scotch tape over the jumpman. You cant feel the tape against your sock and keeps the Jumpman concrete protected.

its all nikes cuz ive worn my pines that ive worn twice say A__R on the inside thank god  i dint get them off their or it would be too funny
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gonna buy the bite the bullet and buy a pair at my mom & pops store for $250 I'm hearing the camping and the lines are getting crazy here in NYC
Retail plus tax is 200 I rather pay 50 more stay home relax & stay safe

Doubt any release will ever top the hype surrounding this one.

I feel I might not get a pair online tonight. Let alone two.

Bad it feels, man.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I just tried to wear mine. Went to Gulfgate to eat and got 2million ?'s. Back at home im not going out again until this is over.

Concords is the ultimate neck breaking shoe. no matter what, wherever you go you get questions. happens all the time with my 2000s

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Doubt any release will ever top the hype surrounding this one.

I feel I might not get a pair online tonight. Let alone two.

Bad it feels, man.
Space Jams seem to be worse in Houston judging by that baby line at the Gallo.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i'm praying i could grab these on NDC...this is ridiculous

QFT

Been in the shoe game for a while now and this is by far the craziest lead up to a release I've ever seen

Will have ice water in my veins come 11:59pm est lol 

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Gonna buy the bite the bullet and buy a pair at my mom & pops store for $250 I'm hearing the camping and the lines are getting crazy here in NYC
I'm not even mad at you. That's gonna seem like a steal if you can't get your pair cause on Ebay people paying $300+. I guess people don't want to take any chances of getting shot, or being let down by these "Oh don't worry we can handle a large influx of orders online" retailers. *puts item in cart* CRASH.
roll.gif

i can't blame you one bit at all.  the peace of mind of knowing you have your shoes held down is worth the extra $50 to me and not having to deal with the madness that will incur tonight.   my boy is workin security at the times sq champs, im sure he's going to have some hilarious stories to tell me regarding this release tonight.

but that's what i expect

yea i always hated that, they should have someting sewn on like some of the shoes. i guess its the mark to tell if they've been worn once its off you know. still weak though at the prices these shoes are.. oh well we still buying em.

Originally Posted by sthebest

but that's what i expect

yeah i know its been ; like this for a 10 years of more 
i still have my og 12's and 13's and some retros from 99 2000 you can still see the jumpman on most old used pairs 

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

I'm not even mad at you. That's gonna seem like a steal if you can't get your pair cause on Ebay people paying $300+. I guess people don't want to take any chances of getting shot, or being let down by these "Oh don't worry we can handle a large influx of orders online" retailers. *puts item in cart* CRASH.
roll.gif

Yea man I dont want the headache, honestly after these sell out tomorrow u will see all the mom and pops stores sell theres and from there that's when the reselling starts so grab ur pairs now ppl even if u gotta throw down 50-75 over retail

Back
Top Bottom