Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Nron

Passed by hoh in Orlando. Cats in line with tables playing cards and connect 4. Good 100 people in lawn chairs smh. Every kid out here rockin a backpack, fitted, and them corny looking reading glasses.

laugh.gif
SMH

Okay, I don't even post much and I gotta say something - if it's this LATE in the game (yes, LATE) and you're still asking questions, just starting searching ebay, because you are not going to have much luck.

Some of ya act like children honestly... If you have info to share among Nt'ers help out instead of saying how much of them you copped..

Did you just ask if NDC and eastbay were legit? If there as an app that could allow me to smack you through the internet I'd download it just for you bro...

Lol NDC = Nike.com, Eastbay been legit since before you were conceived.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Nron

Passed by hoh in Orlando. Cats in line with tables playing cards and connect 4. Good 100 people in lawn chairs smh. Every kid out here rockin a backpack, fitted, and them corny looking reading glasses.

laugh.gif
SMH

wont be long before peeps bust out the extension cords and start hookin up tv's watchin movies and playin PS3/x-Box lol

More I think about it I'm going to pass, too damn old to camp and online is gonna be tough. Oh well, still have my DS pair along with all the other XI retros from 01'. Good luck to all, going to be some fights, robberies and shootings over these. Too many hoodlums out there trying to come up.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by Zyzz

excuse me, sorry i havent even had time to go on the computer let alone worry about these shoes. ive had other personal problems that i wont share with the internet. sorry i couldnt put those things aside and go online and look for sites and info.

like ive said to those who helped/tried to help that im appreciative of them taking time out of their day to even message me and trying to help. im not asking for a handout, no one has to help me so calm down.

i just want these shoes and will make my day/week much better than it already has but wont fully make up for my problems.

thanks

Not trying to get involved in this dispute but everytime I log in here you're here, so to be honest you've had ample amount of time to do research for yourself. As for you not worrying about these shoes, in all your posts you've said you couldn't wait to cop these or something around those lines.

sure ive done some research but have failed. dont have the time or knowledge to scour the entire world wide web, im not as big of a sneakerhead than most of you guys so i dont know most of these sites aside from the main sites. like i said before the last maybe 5 days i havent even had time let alone been able to check this site or thread like i usually do.

if you dont want to help someone else thats fine so dont attack me for posting something or asking.

dude, what planet are you on?
laugh.gif

you went at some dude answering your own question...

that's why they're attacking you...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Did you just ask if NDC and eastbay were legit? If there as an app that could allow me to smack you through the internet I'd download it just for you bro...

I'm pretty sure he was kidding bro
indifferent.gif

Heads up, I've been on hold with FNL for 30 minutes trying to cancel an order.

They hired some temp staff for tonight's release to take orders but they can't modify them; the full time reps must be in line as well.

Dat $%@% cray.

Damn! You guys in the US have crashed crookedtongues. Can't even get onto the site to read the forum or look at 'Today I an Wearing' feature!

i think he was kidding....

How dare OP say that
30t6p3b.gif
 And I though I was a Noob at this
grin.gif

OP you just received yourself an E- Felony
tired.gif
 You now need to go to to the corner.
grin.gif

Panic mode is setting in for the folks on this site. Lol! NT might crash by 11:30. Good luck everyone.

Back
Top Bottom