Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by SwagBag

Originally Posted by DTruth07

what's the limit on NDC?

They dont have them
yup just found out that they wont have this release.  
indifferent.gif

now i gotta go to eastbay.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by The7onius

excuse me, sorry i havent even had time to go on the computer let alone worry about these shoes. ive had other personal problems that i wont share with the internet. sorry i couldnt put those things aside and go online and look for sites and info.

like ive said to those who helped/tried to help that im appreciative of them taking time out of their day to even message me and trying to help. im not asking for a handout, no one has to help me so calm down.

i just want these shoes and will make my day/week much better than it already has but wont fully make up for my problems.

thanks

Not trying to get involved in this dispute but everytime I log in here you're here, so to be honest you've had ample amount of time to do research for yourself. As for you not worrying about these shoes, in all your posts you've said you couldn't wait to cop these or something around those lines.

sure ive done some research but have failed. dont have the time or knowledge to scour the entire world wide web, im not as big of a sneakerhead than most of you guys so i dont know most of these sites aside from the main sites. like i said before the last maybe 5 days i havent even had time let alone been able to check this site or thread like i usually do.

if you dont want to help someone else thats fine so dont attack me for posting something or asking.
i believe the reason people blew up was because you were asking for info then when someone posted it you snapped at him.
people were very sympathetic to your depression about not being able to procure at first. i even saw posts looking for you when a link was dropped to see if you were able to scoop.
but they got rubbed the wrong way when you bit a hand that tried to feed you.

whats popping yall had 2 dip out for a few hrs.. I hope everyone can get their pair tonight mall opening up at 4 so I will be dipping in a min! Anyone on here from lafayette?

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by MrDozo

laugh.gif
SMH

wont be long before peeps bust out the extension cords and start hookin up tv's watchin movies and playin PS3/x-Box lol
My boy said he camped out for the year of rabbits and somebody had a tv setup outside. I don't doubt it at all

I check in and it's like 20 pages later after 2 hours. Yall are in panic mode for real. Lol. I really think everyone will be fine.

excuse me, sorry i havent even had time to go on the computer let alone worry about these shoes. ive had other personal problems that i wont share with the internet. sorry i couldnt put those things aside and go online and look for sites and info.

like ive said to those who helped/tried to help that im appreciative of them taking time out of their day to even message me and trying to help. im not asking for a handout, no one has to help me so calm down.

i just want these shoes and will make my day/week much better than it already has but wont fully make up for my problems.

thanks

Not trying to get involved in this dispute but everytime I log in here you're here, so to be honest you've had ample amount of time to do research for yourself. As for you not worrying about these shoes, in all your posts you've said you couldn't wait to cop these or something around those lines.

sure ive done some research but have failed. dont have the time or knowledge to scour the entire world wide web, im not as big of a sneakerhead than most of you guys so i dont know most of these sites aside from the main sites. like i said before the last maybe 5 days i havent even had time let alone been able to check this site or thread like i usually do.

if you dont want to help someone else thats fine so dont attack me for posting something or asking

But you've posted more than most people in here, 7000+ to be exact.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

if you dont want to help someone else thats fine so dont attack me for posting something or asking.

dude, what planet are you on?
laugh.gif

you went at some dude answering your own question...

that's why they're attacking you...
roll.gif

funny-celebrity-pictures-woah-calm-down-you-are-full-on-mad-bro.jpg
do5476.jpg
2wnd1yr.jpg
calm_down_bro.jpg

Let's not link drop. If people are barely inquiring about these now, let them figure it out for themselves. PM system, people. Pm!!

Alright, I'm officially in my hunting mode.. all this laughing at the lines and people was funny until now. The reality is that I dislocated my left shoulder twice last night while training Muay Thai, and my left arm is in excruciating pain. Still gotta go out for my pairs though, all night. There was a freeze warning set for Sacramento tonight, and I'm going to have to run to line at 4AM to get my ticket along with hundreds of people. Still have to figure out my extra pairs.. etc. This release ain't a joke anymore. This isn't so much of a cool story, but it's what I'm goin through. Wish me luck, NT Fam. 
pimp.gif

Thank God I already got a pair from Crooked coming 
pimp.gif

Still can't believe ya'll let me cop off my phone during the day 
roll.gif

Good luck to everyone tonight!!!

NDC, eastbay and if not we going shopping tomorrow to some local places.

pimp.gif
 Merry Christmas 
happy.gif

crookedtongues
Apologies for those of you who cannot get onto CT. We have never experienced the current number of people hitting the site at the same time!

useless tweets are useless

if you dont want to help someone else thats fine so dont attack me for posting something or asking

But you've posted more than most people in here, 7000+ to be exact.
roll.gif

you do know for the first 5+ years i was on this site i was strictly general/sports forum poster.

about a year ago i got into jordans so im not a hardcore sneakerhead but im beginning to become one.

Back
Top Bottom