Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I am amazed that not matter how hard I try on an online release like this, I never get lucky. All sites FNL, Eastbay, Champs, FA, NDC, etc.....Internal server error, down for maintenance, the generic error messages are tired. Dont know why I even try. So out in this 30 degree weather at 3am I go to camp. Im mad lol.

What a night.
laugh.gif

-Drew

My order on NDC let me pay and checkout with paypal. So will I get a pair for sure???

I wasnt trying to buy for myself, but I must say, its pretty pathetic that a company as big as Eastbay cant handle the business they know is coming for releases like these

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

A LOT of people are going to be very salty in the next couple of days when they find out about FINISHLINE.. the hard way.

What u mean??????

Even If i got a conformation email with a order #????

NDC was a joke...had them "in my cart to check out at least 5 times" even got to enter my card info, froze right before submission of order everytime.
30t6p3b.gif

So I ordered a pair of concords on NDC tonight, and the site errored after I hit the "place order" button. I was a bit upset and started to get ready to head out for the am opening at my local spot to try to get a pair. Checked my email on my phone as I was getting ready, and to my suprise I had an order confirmation from NDC. Relieved that it went through tonight. Congrats to those who are able to get a pair.

Nearly an hour later got my confirmation email from ndc. Thank god, can skip lining up at mall in morning.

yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa

HAPPY

HOLIDAYS

AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU BUYING RETAIL INSTEAD OF RESELLERS Feels good having 90 left over to pick up some infrared trainers
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

You would think a multi multi multi billion dollar company would be better at processing a couple thousand orders..
30t6p3b.gif

Got all 3 steps done on NDC and got timed out multiple times. Frustrated to say the least.

I had my order on NDC on the final submit order (after shipping and payment info) since early after 9pm and it wouldnt process my order. Finally it went missing from the cart and now they are gone. So mad

I got a blank confirm page, but my paypal has been hit and I have an order # in my 'order status' page. I hope all is good.

Back
Top Bottom