Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Does an order number mean u got the shoes(FROM NDC BTW) i havent got a email yet though i placed one through the phone with NDC customer service. But the guy gave me a order number

got 2 10.5's on NDC right away, maybe my luck after how bad the DB4 release was to me
pimp.gif

10f3zu0.png

I was at the checkout page forever, went through steps 2 and 3 like 5 times and kept getting kicked "due to inactivity" or just getting some error screen. @*%$@$ pissed man. I was waiting on ndc since like 11

i have 2 size 11 on eastbay cart and my timer is 6 mins left.. it has already reset once (went up 25 mins) so lets hope eastbay hasn't sold out yet!

Originally Posted by vamo

NDC got to the final page EASILY to pay after that time out until it sold out lol

For those saying this is happening to them check to see if you got charged still because I was on the last screen and then I hit a black screen and then I didn't find out I got a confirmation number till I checked my online statement that I was charged from NDC. 

Does an order number mean u got the shoes(FROM NDC BTW) i havent got a email yet though i placed one through the phone with NDC customer service. But the guy gave me a order number

Wasn't there 300+pages? I do not see them all. Nike deducted from paypal but error code of zip error when doing the final process then it stopped and the site crashed
Needless to say I probably didn't get them no conf number or email but yet they took my money

Was able to get my confirmation in exactly 1 minute!! Speed baby speed!! Congrats to all that copped!! Now to get ready for the morning copp!!! whew!!
9db36c7a643b574c3fcae540144ae0c909450f6a_r.jpg

this is the worst im a lil salty got two the process order on ndc twice only to have session time out

you would think a billion dollar company would have an adequate website to handle demand this is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom