Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

all these pics being posted, the carbon fiber looks terrible. the same or even worse than early release pairs. SMH

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by kdude87

THANK YOU....i just called them and mine are shipping out today as well, good looks homie 
pimp.gif

Did you speak to a representative or did you just use the automated response???
What does your order #s look like? Mine starts O-8T7714, but IDk if that is just a paypal order # 
Finishline order confirmation is a 10 digit #...

I think what you have is a Paypal confirmation...

I spoke to a real rep (julie)
On the line now...

How long was the wait??
I was on hod for 15 minutes....my friend is calling and shes been on for 30 minutes....just hold tight youll get on

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

What does your order #s look like? Mine starts O-8T7714, but IDk if that is just a paypal order # 
Finishline order confirmation is a 10 digit #...

I think what you have is a Paypal confirmation...
Yea thats what I was afraid of. Looks like I might just have to get the vasaline ready.

On the line now...

How long was the wait??
I was on hod for 15 minutes....my friend is calling and shes been on for 30 minutes....just hold tight youll get on
 I was on hold for 40 minutes and couldnt handle them playing "california girls" over and over again so I had to hang up. I thought that they might just been open today.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Originally Posted by airberg

wow, even craiglists is getting stupid:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/clo/2769349180.html

non-negotiable, haha.

i just textd the guy, and we all should.. just to %^&^ w/ him with his joke post. lmao  

THIS!! Just texted him and said I'd be willing to do $2000 and asked if he thought that was fair. Waiting on a response/hilarity to ensue.

On the line now...

How long was the wait??
I've been on hold for the last 50 mins.....

My h-s pair landed in New York for processing. Hope they get here to SoCal soon! Also, my milk skate order was shipped today!

finally got shipping confirmation from crooked tongues this morning on 2 pairs... thank you based god!

Originally Posted by zuz624

On the line now...

How long was the wait??
 I was on hold for 40 minutes and couldnt handle them playing "california girls" over and over again so I had to hang up. I thought that they might just been open today.
THIS!
roll.gif
I did the same thing about 2 hours ago! Good thing is tho it's just the music not the singing

a little white scuff mark on PL. (left pair)

i thought the left inner PL pair is a bit higher compare to the right. slightly noticable.

"23" on left pair is slightly slanted. also it has a tiny chip on the "3"

the back right pair of the sole is also bit off compare to the left pair. in terms of that blueish/concord tint

carbon fiber plate on left and right pair is different. i can feel the ripples on squares on the carbon fiber for my left pair. while the right is just flat smooth. as if there isnt squares for the carbon fiber.. if that makes sense.

the jumpman looks bigger compare to CG '10, and SJ '09. although i didnt compare them to my CG and SJ. just from looking at it.

also, where the PL stiching ends at the back right below the "23", it doesnt line up to the tip of the midsole where it curves up.. you can see that from the pic up top. ^^

CONCLUSION: i think we all know by now, wether its release day pair or early pair, the quality control is never up to par. there will always be something major or minor to point out. but to me, what ever flaw i have for my pair, it is never noticable when i have them on my feet. like i said only minor flaws for my pair.. this is my first time owning a pair of concords and i think these are truly amazing. idk about the price, but it is what it is. i want it, so ill pay for it.. now, if i were to compare this to the 2000 version which i never held of ownned, i will simply pick the 2000 pair just for the simply fact that it has better PL cut and diff mold.. (atleast it looks like it does, i might be wrong) if my size just wasnt so hard to find and the price being hella high, i wouldnt have picked these up and copped me a 2000 pair..
happy.gif

Very interesting about the carbon fiber plate. Where did you purchase these from. This is a typical trait from the early release shoes (including mine) Could anyone else comment on their carbon fiber texture. (pics would be good also)

Originally Posted by asu42

very interesting about the carbon fiber plate. Where did you purchase these from. This is a typical trait from the early release shoes (including mine) Could anyone else comment on their carbon fiber texture. (pics would be good also)

release day pair. from finishline

Originally Posted by BigPoint

THIS!
roll.gif
I did the same thing about 2 hours ago! Good thing is tho it's just the music not the singing

yea guys just be patient. i waited about 15 mins before i talked to a rep. i guess theyre speeding through these orders and dont have time to update peoples order status online. thank god too bc my brother ordered his pair hours after mine on fnl.com and he got shipment email 2 days before me. good thing i called n verified, i can finally sleep peacefuly

just a quick fyi....take it for what its worth....

received an auto email from nike customer service after the ndc mess on release night. i wasnt able to get through because checkout crashed about twenty times on me. customer service lets me know i still have items in my cart and wanted to know if i needed assistance. product is obviously sold out and nothing in the cart, but i replied just for sheets and giggles.

got the standard company line on item being a limited release and currently sold out, no restock info available, etc, yadda yadda. but found this part interesting:

"I did leave a note with my design team and let them know that you would like to see these shoes come back in stock, so if we can get enough people asking for them, there is a chance that we will do another run on them."

are they fos? bs? who knows....but it doesnt hurt for everyone to hammer the hell out of them just in case this info is legitimate. i mean, we're all waiting and refusing to pay resell prices anyway, right?

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

i just textd the guy, and we all should.. just to %^&^ w/ him with his joke post. lmao  
^^^^^ I'm about to text him too and offer him $1,500 a a solid gold UNICORN that's still ALIVE!!!!
can we please make a thread of all of the ridiculous texts that NT sends to Earl?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mr delorean

just a quick fyi....take it for what its worth....

received an auto email from nike customer service after the ndc mess on release night. i wasnt able to get through because checkout crashed about twenty times on me. customer service lets me know i still have items in my cart and wanted to know if i needed assistance. product is obviously sold out and nothing in the cart, but i replied just for sheets and giggles.

got the standard company line on item being a limited release and currently sold out, no restock info available, etc, yadda yadda. but found this part interesting:

"I did leave a note with my design team and let them know that you would like to see these shoes come back in stock, so if we can get enough people asking for them, there is a chance that we will do another run on them."

are they fos? bs? who knows....but it doesnt hurt for everyone to hammer the hell out of them just in case this info is legitimate. i mean, we're all waiting and refusing to pay resell prices anyway, right?

I think the news should have been all they needed to know if they should make another production run. Thanks for the info, it is pretty interesting. We'll see!

Originally Posted by jboii23

Originally Posted by BigPoint

THIS!
roll.gif

yea guys just be patient. i waited about 15 mins before i talked to a rep. i guess theyre speeding through these orders and dont have time to update peoples order status online. thank god too bc my brother ordered his pair hours after mine on fnl.com and he got shipment email 2 days before me. good thing i called n verified, i can finally sleep peacefuly
I finally got through to FNL for her to tell me she had no order for me
mad.gif
Now she's trying to connect us to Paypal to get my money back. FML. The chase continues. Praying for a restock!!

while browsing ebay auctions I can across an auction with the starting big price @ $1200 and the BIN @ 2350... scrolled down to see what was being said and found this in the ask a question box..

Q: Just wanted to be sure I'm reading this right. You're asking 2350 for 1 pair? How many pairs do I get for the 2350? Dec-26-11
A: I just put up a random buy now price encouraging individuals to participate in the auction. In short, if you were to hit buy now it would only be one pair. I have watched other retro XI's go as high as $2025... The going price seems to be higher with a receipt showing the shoes are from a reputable dealer. As you may know, eBay is littered with fakes. Some of the knock-offs are going for $700+. I mentioned having two pair myself simply because the first question to arise is "why are you selling them." I keep the receipts to every pair of Jordan's that I purchase since I am a collector. In the coming days you will also see a set of Retro XI Space Jams and the Retro XI Cool Greys come up for auction... They to have their original receipts... Thanks for your inquiry.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ Wrong, the space jams come second to the Concords. The Breds come third. Either way, people will still act like brain hungry zombies if these release.

did you have a nationwide poll for this?

Then don't tell someone they're wrong like they're a child.

Nationwide poll? Yea, they're called sales. Let's not be an idiot today bud. Stick to your usual irrelevant commenting.

Originally Posted by asu42

a little white scuff mark on PL. (left pair)

i thought the left inner PL pair is a bit higher compare to the right. slightly noticable.

"23" on left pair is slightly slanted. also it has a tiny chip on the "3"

the back right pair of the sole is also bit off compare to the left pair. in terms of that blueish/concord tint

carbon fiber plate on left and right pair is different. i can feel the ripples on squares on the carbon fiber for my left pair. while the right is just flat smooth. as if there isnt squares for the carbon fiber.. if that makes sense.

the jumpman looks bigger compare to CG '10, and SJ '09. although i didnt compare them to my CG and SJ. just from looking at it.

also, where the PL stiching ends at the back right below the "23", it doesnt line up to the tip of the midsole where it curves up.. you can see that from the pic up top. ^^

CONCLUSION: i think we all know by now, wether its release day pair or early pair, the quality control is never up to par. there will always be something major or minor to point out. but to me, what ever flaw i have for my pair, it is never noticable when i have them on my feet. like i said only minor flaws for my pair.. this is my first time owning a pair of concords and i think these are truly amazing. idk about the price, but it is what it is. i want it, so ill pay for it.. now, if i were to compare this to the 2000 version which i never held of ownned, i will simply pick the 2000 pair just for the simply fact that it has better PL cut and diff mold.. (atleast it looks like it does, i might be wrong) if my size just wasnt so hard to find and the price being hella high, i wouldnt have picked these up and copped me a 2000 pair..
happy.gif

Very interesting about the carbon fiber plate. Where did you purchase these from. This is a typical trait from the early release shoes (including mine) Could anyone else comment on their carbon fiber texture. (pics would be good also)

On my sz 11.5 pair I got from FNL the carbon fiber is different on each pair. I thought it was pretty wack too! Ill try and post later

A good friend of mine says he's been calling in his orders at midnight and has yet to miss one, is he just that lucky or are other people not thinking to try this?

Back
Top Bottom