Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

CDUNK wrote:
BTW, with these restocks, will big chains such as FNL, FL, and FA be shady with the restocks? If I stroll into a mall and ask them about it, will most say no even if it's true? Just wondering what the best approach is.  Hmm.
The answer is yes unfortunately.  I seen it for myself when a champs red came in to my FL that was suppose to get restocks but shipment didn't get there.  Guy at champs was like "man, let me know so i can get some"..FL guy told him as he was walking out t make sure he keeps it on the DL.  All day phone was ringing off the hook and thy kept telling people they don't know, they aren't sure, no word yet.  His manager came in and asked if the Concords had come in yet, F employee said Ill check the shipment again and see if the have left yet.  They clearly know they are getting them in but I'm sure they have a plan to hook up folks.  I ain't mad at it but damn.  All this means is we gotta grind not only against each other but against the employees too.  This last go around is gonna turn me off as soon as I get my last few pairs if any at all.  Good luck to every1. 

Thanks for the insight; I figured that's what some places would do.  Guess I'll have to strategically ask, or I'm gonna have to use some of my magic on a female employee lol.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

wow 23 is back is asking for donations to bring back the release date page  those scumbags
mad.gif

23isback outta they damn minds
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
   why the hell are they asking for donations?

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

UPS just dropped of my 2 pairs of sz 14s from NDC today. They were supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but UPS delivered them a day early. Quality is on point on both pair.

Congrats fellow big footer...I'm waiting on my 15's. They say friday but maybe I'll luck out like you and get them tomorrow!

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Will make a video tomorrow between NDC and CT... can't wait to see if their are any differences

there's not, i just compared.

only difference is the MSRP tag isn't on the box tag, which is normal.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Will make a video tomorrow between NDC and CT... can't wait to see if their are any differences

I'll do it anyways.

And the sticker in the shoes are different, US just puts in a size sticker, EU puts in a chart with material symbols sticker

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Anyone know how CT ships with sneaker saver? Like what service, thanks in advance!

super slow. no tracking info. takes 11 business days. 2-3 weeks. youre better off paying the 12 gbp
I'm not sure, but didn't Proto get his pairs in from CT already? Go figure. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

Yeah...

cashm0neyand1: said that more than once already, but it's FALSE.

I ordered from Crooked Tongues and got my shipping confirmation today.  Ordered on RD and it shipped out today (the 28th) with free SNEAKERSAVER option

Just checked the tracking on USPS and the shipping method is EMS EXPRESS.   That means 2-3 days internationally (kinda like priority mail within the states)

Not weeks and weeks/8-11 business days that cashm0neyand1 stated.

Originally Posted by flossb15

Received my Urban Industry pair today, look good

Anybody get any updates on OFFSPRING ?

My Offspring order I think was cancelled. Woke up today and the charge from my CC was gone. They also deleted all the discussion off of their FB. Who knows what happened with them.

I've said this before Crooked Tongues sometimes makes mistakes when they're shipping out with what they select, occasionally you'll get an error in your favor when they ship using Priority Mail International, but their stated guidelines for the free shipping is 8-11 business days and no tracking number. You got lucky and saying that they'll do it for everyone else just makes people get upset when they email CT and get quoted the sneakersaver policy. See how many guys in the BC3 thread were complaining about not having their shoes or even a tracking number 2 weeks after they released, and they all had the free shipping.
edit: I personally think with releases like this to cut down on the headaches the sites in europe should only offer the fast shipping at £20, it's expensive, but if they're knocking the VAT off like they're supposed to on exports you'll end up paying just about retail if not 5 bucks more than sticker price. Then there'd be a cut down in "when are my shoes coming in" posts that clutter up these threads after other people start getting stuff in.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Originally Posted by flossb15

Received my Urban Industry pair today, look good

Anybody get any updates on OFFSPRING ?

My Offspring order I think was cancelled. Woke up today and the charge from my CC was gone. They also deleted all the discussion off of their FB. Who knows what happened with them.

Checked my account after reading this and I am the opposite. The amount charged to my account has been pending since Thursday, but today its completed and is officially charged.

Keeping my fingers crossed! Since I am one of those that missed out everywhere else.

Sorry Mints.

I never ordered from CT before. I just stated what was said on my tracking info. Also a few other NT'ers got their preorders from CT on their doorstep already.

I probably got lucky and they sent it Express by mistake.

If you want to know your shipping method, go to usps.com and enter your tracking on the desktop site (more detailed info than mobile site)

Your friendly daily reminder to all the newbies, lurkers and desperate concord seekers...

There is absolutely [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]NO BUYING,SELLING OR TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD[/color]. Take that to the buy/sell forums or hit up someone thru the PM's list thread for all you people wanting to "help". Posting any of that here can/will earn you a vacation away from Niketalk. You can also use your signature as long as your not "sig checking".

PM requests posted here will be deleted on site. Please use the PM list thread for that. Don't get suspended because you're desperate and it's the holidays....Know the rules. 

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

super slow. no tracking info. takes 11 business days. 2-3 weeks. youre better off paying the 12 gbp
I'm not sure, but didn't Proto get his pairs in from CT already? Go figure. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

Yeah...

cashm0neyand1: said that more than once already, but it's FALSE.

I ordered from Crooked Tongues and got my shipping confirmation today.  Ordered on RD and it shipped out today (the 28th) with free SNEAKERSAVER option

Just checked the tracking on USPS and the shipping method is EMS EXPRESS.   That means 2-3 days internationally (kinda like priority mail within the states)

Not weeks and weeks/8-11 business days that cashm0neyand1 stated.

sneakersaver is up to 11 business days according to their chart. ( 11 business days is more than 2 weeks, look at the calendar dude). They made a mistake then because express shipping is only for the paid 12 gbp shipping. been ordering from crooked tongues for a long time. they even made a mistake with one of my orders and gave me express shipping when i did not pay for it, and shipped "international mail" with no tracking with another order.

i used sneakersaver for the black cements, it came december 12th, shipped november 25th. dj proto got lucky with his orders like i did, and some of you did too.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

excellent pair THANK YOU NDC
smokin.gif

i just compared my crooked tongues pairs to this one you got from NDC and they are identical, even the color paper shown here and everything.
pimp.gif

good to hear
looking to buy another pair retail

Anybody in Cali received their NDC order yet? Patiently waiting but getting a bit anxious at the same time. Really dissapointed they didnt offer free overnight shipping this year.

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Anybody in Cali received their NDC order yet? Patiently waiting but getting a bit anxious at the same time. Really dissapointed they didnt offer free overnight shipping this year.

I haven't gotten mine but we should get them tomorrow or friday...

since my ndc order got cancelled, decided to cop one off of ebay for 350 shipped since i won some money in vegas over the weekend. going to try to cop another if there's a restock

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Sorry Mints.

I never ordered from CT before. I just stated what was said on my tracking info. Also a few other NT'ers got their preorders from CT on their doorstep already.

I probably got lucky and they sent it Express by mistake.

If you want to know your shipping method, go to usps.com and enter your tracking on the desktop site (more detailed info than mobile site)

my order from snipes is thru dhl says priority international another nter told me 6-10days is this accurate??

looking at the labels on my CT shipping box, it was sent with EMS global express. it arrived via USPS today and i had to sign for it...

they put the value at GBP220.00 but i wasn't asked to pay any customs fees. perhaps that bill will come later, but we'll see (i had that happen b4 and i didn't pay it and nothing happened)...

Back
Top Bottom