Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

freshsince85, ndc DID offer free next day shipping. most people were prob to panicked n tryin to check out to notice it.

lol got my pair to socal 12/24 but i almost missed it too.
pimp.gif

some comparison that i made..

All DS and sz11..

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

looks like only one order for me right now. just got off the phone and my paypal "pending" order on finishline is going to be released...smh

Did you call finishline or paypal? I have the same problem.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

looks like only one order for me right now. just got off the phone and my paypal "pending" order on finishline is going to be released...smh

Did you call finishline or paypal? I have the same problem.

They told me another 24 to 48 hours to release it..... They said my order didn't go through... You Definatly want to call em because you never know... Make sure you block out a hour of your time for them to answer the phone

I'm interested to know, for those of you who ordered from CT and used the SneakerSaver free shipping option, what number did you use to track your shipment through USPS? And where did you find this number? Thanks in advance.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I'm interested to know, for those of you who ordered from CT and used the SneakerSaver free shipping option, what number did you use to track your shipment through USPS? And where did you find this number? Thanks in advance.
nerd.gif

from what ive read if you used sneakersaver you werent supposed to get a tracking # but apparently CT is notorious for giving people the wrong type of shipping basically giving them a free upgrade. hope this helps 

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

UPS just dropped of my 2 pairs of sz 14s from NDC today. They were supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but UPS delivered them a day early. Quality is on point on both pair.

Congrats fellow big footer...I'm waiting on my 15's. They say friday but maybe I'll luck out like you and get them tomorrow!

385159_10100381037075650_20905755_48053505_637425086_n.jpg
wink.gif

SALTY AS HELL RIGHT NOW!!! 
pimp.gif
 Congrats pimp! Can't wait!!!

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Congrats fellow big footer...I'm waiting on my 15's. They say friday but maybe I'll luck out like you and get them tomorrow!

SALTY AS HELL RIGHT NOW!!! 
pimp.gif
 Congrats pimp! Can't wait!!!
LOL....Thanks fam.  I actually got mine in store.  Well my connect got them for me.  Happy as hell with them too, as I'm sure you will be
pimp.gif

Off principle alone, I'm refusing to pay reseller prices but living in OKC makes it difficult to be stubborn. We didnt even get any love on the KDs. I'm praying for an east or ndc restock.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Originally Posted by flossb15

Originally Posted by khmerster

Checked my account after reading this and I am the opposite. The amount charged to my account has been pending since Thursday, but today its completed and is officially charged.

Keeping my fingers crossed! Since I am one of those that missed out everywhere else.

yea mines the opposite as well, says pending and i have an order number but no shipment and no discussion on FB or Twitter
I had received an email w/ Order# and had pending charges till this morning. I thought I was good after people on FB and on here were saying there charges were dropped. Then I woke up today and they were gone. My order never showed up on the Offspring "My Account" section either. I'm glad I don't have money caught up like people on FNL but dam it'd be nice to at least have some sort of correspondence from them.
Let me join the party, never received an email or confirmation, however, my transaction is still pending from last Thurs.  I was told by my CC company that if the charges haven't posted in 8-10 days, then it'll automatically credit.  I've tried to email them several times & even posted on the FB site, but still no response.  I took a screenshot of the transaction just to be on the safe side. There's still hope for me. . .

I'm not going to lie, I've smelled the hell out of my pair I got today! Just something about that new shoe and new car smell.

Back
Top Bottom