Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

mine will arrive on Friday as well can't wait
happy.gif

Ordered two pairs from Finishline. Got email confirmation and everything, so I help a friend order a pair afterwards. Mine are still "processing", while his are supposed to arrive tomorrow. I hope Finishline dies in a fire.

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

I called Footaction and the manager says no we sold out and then he says why what size did you need? I was like really $+! does it matter if you sold out

I got that a lot too...They say we completely sold out, then ask the size and when I say 13 or 13.5 they say oh...they are gone..
Makes me want to call back and say 9...then 10...then 11

today was when santa really showed up...

2 deliveries from NDC

1 pr from my local connect

life is good right now (until i check my bank statement!)

-sf77

d9b153e35e2c49822d553382470b80fc457dd77.jpg

1fc150e05d2e4d850981980e6de7816e3f528bd.jpg

ca515bef59294081e106b93f2cd4b8dcbebbde0.jpg

For those who made the Snipes order, it went through and you had confirmation....
I was tracking mine on DHL but the moment it left Europe and States began the tracking stopped.  Anyone know who picks it up from there?

I think for H-S, USPS picks it up once stateside.

Originally Posted by odp31

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Yeah...

cashm0neyand1: said that more than once already, but it's FALSE.

I ordered from Crooked Tongues and got my shipping confirmation today.  Ordered on RD and it shipped out today (the 28th) with free SNEAKERSAVER option

Just checked the tracking on USPS and the shipping method is EMS EXPRESS.   That means 2-3 days internationally (kinda like priority mail within the states)

Not weeks and weeks/8-11 business days that cashm0neyand1 stated.

sneakersaver is up to 11 business days according to their chart. ( 11 business days is more than 2 weeks, look at the calendar dude). They made a mistake then because express shipping is only for the paid 12 gbp shipping. been ordering from crooked tongues for a long time. they even made a mistake with one of my orders and gave me express shipping when i did not pay for it, and shipped "international mail" with no tracking with another order.

i used sneakersaver for the black cements, it came december 12th, shipped november 25th. dj proto got lucky with his orders like i did, and some of you did too.

how did i get lucky tho? did i actually get sped up somehow but it's still the free option, or did they upgrade me (on accident or something)? it's weird cuz they sent me two seperate shipping confirmations. one said they would go out 12/28, then they sent the one with the tracking early monday morning, which was the 26th.

if they shipped them monday and i already got them today, that's crazy...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

For those who made the Snipes order, it went through and you had confirmation....
I was tracking mine on DHL but the moment it left Europe and States began the tracking stopped.  Anyone know who picks it up from there?

USPS.

Speaking of which...snipes site just went down.  Last time it did that, it came back up with new inventory....

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

looking at the labels on my CT shipping box, it was sent with EMS global express. it arrived via USPS today and i had to sign for it...

they put the value at GBP220.00 but i wasn't asked to pay any customs fees. perhaps that bill will come later, but we'll see (i had that happen b4 and i didn't pay it and nothing happened)...

they valued it at GBP220?  Was that for 2 pairs?  If so, did anyone else order something from CT or euro site that valued it that much?  Custom fees or no?

My tracking also says EMS Global Express.  It should be here 2-3 days. 

Also my NT RD pairs will be here on Friday.   (California btw)

yeah, that was for 2 pairs...

just because they didn't hit me with customs fees today doesn't mean a bill won't come later tho.

but like i said b4, that happened b4 with a different carrier and i just didn't pay it. they don't have your SS# so it can't mess up your credit, they prolly just won't deliver to you ever again until you pay it.

Originally Posted by The7onius

USPS.
I believe UPS handles all the DHL packages coming into the United States.  

EDIT: might only be for express tho.  

on all pairs i received, dates read 7/13/11-10/10/11
got one EU order in.....the UK order got stopped,gotta fill out a customs form and other papers
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

USPS.
Did you use the same tracking number as DHL?  I tried that and nothing came up.  Thats why I thought it might be another source

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, that was for 2 pairs...

just because they didn't hit me with customs fees today doesn't mean a bill won't come later tho.

but like i said b4, that happened b4 with a different carrier and i just didn't pay it. they don't have your SS# so it can't mess up your credit, they prolly just won't deliver to you ever again until you pay it.
Sorry for so many questions, but here's one more:

What different carrier hit you with a customs bill?  and was that value the same or more as your package?  Was there GIFT marked anywhere on the label? How much was the custom fee that u didn't pay?

I know the post office doesn't have your SS#, but CT has my paypal, and paypal has my bank, and my bank has my SS#, so technically they do. 

Speaking of which...snipes site just went down.  Last time it did that, it came back up with new inventory....

they do this every night, but once u try to add to cart, it lets you know that there is no more in stock

Back
Top Bottom