Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Does anybody know if Olympia Sports carried them at all. I heard that a store in RI got them, but I have called a couple other stores and they said they didnt carry them and didnt have any other JB products in the store.

Originally Posted by loubrock

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CDUNK

DO NOT ORDER FROM CALIFORNIA SOLE.  Below is their website with news about restocks:
http://california-sole.myshopify.com/products/air-jordan-xi-concord

I took a chance in buying a pair, and I took some quick photos on what they sent me:

imag0532h.jpg
imag0535q.jpg
imag0534p.jpg
imag0533q.jpg

As you can see, the tissue paper squares are gold, not silver, and if you look closely on the last pic you can see purple stains.  The toes are sort of clear as well in person; it just didn't show up too well on the camera.  The leather is different as well, if you hold them in person you can tell the difference between a fake and real pair.  Look at the patent leather cut as well on the back; ridiculous.  There are many other little differences as well, but it'd probably be better explained with side by side comparisons in pics or a video.  I have a pair from Eastbay that should be here soon; I'll compare both more in depth.

Anyways, just a heads up, DO NOT ORDER FROM CALIFORNIA SOLE WHEN THEY RESTOCK as they sell fakes/grey market shoes.

the heads up is much appreciated.
that's terrible. hopefully they are accepting returns.
or you can sell it to that guy around here who doesn't mind buying fakes.

DavidLeex84,

They deleted all our facebook comments on their page....

Got sent this email this morning:

Dear DHD28,

Thank you for your email.

On checking your account, I can see that there has been an order placed on the 23/12/11.

This is processing at the moment.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Emma Brown
Customer Help
Mail Order Team
Office

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

its not Jordan Brand..you dudes need to stop crying..it's the retailers who are to blame...from what I've seen and heard Nike Towns had the best and most organized release...Its major Retailers like FTL that didn't have proper organization at malls for release..didnt coordinate staff nor security for release and now with this restock didnt allocate pairs properly...

I was at my local spot for the release (after trying 2 other spots) and these idiots let people line up all night..just opened the door..didn't organize the line...said were taking 12 people at a time..let the first 12 in...then came outside and said all sold out....C'MON SON...and this was a MAJOR local not a mom and pop...

I managed to grab my pair and put my people on yesterday to spot in Jersey that never recieved there INITAL order until yesterday...but MOST FTL affiliated store ARE getting restocks...they should be on there in bounds this week or early next week...most stock is between 8 to 10 pairs of random sizes not given during the initial shippment...Honestly keep calling around and your gonna have to get lucky...

For my NYC heads...stay outta Manhattan...selling sneakers is a business..and some kid getting paid $8.00 is NOT on your side..there's a reason 300 kids was in the street yesterday BEFORE the shippment even got there...You gotta fight through KIDS..RESELLERS...HOMELESS dudes getting paid to camp..SHADY $$% employees looking to get paid...Long Island and Jersey even West Pennsylvania is your friend...

Good luck everyone..
JB IS at fault with this release.

- Releasing a popular sneaker amongst teens on a school day is weak decidion by JB. They knew that the only way kids were going to get these shoes, is if they didn't attend school that morning. Jordan brand knows which age group they're selling too -- why not cater to that age group, and release it on a saturday so this way you keep kids in school AND you give all students a chance to cop a pair. Completely JB fault.

- You release one of your most popular shoes two days before christmas? As if the shoe wasn't hyped up already, Jb creates unnecessary hype by releasing their most popular model ever on one of most busiest reatil days of the year. Kids that don't even buy jordans will attempt to but these because the will designated the christmas shoe of the year. Why couldn't Jb scheduled the release of the concords to be, say, in january, or in october? Was two days before christmas necessary?

- Despite all the hype JB created. They still didn't have enough pairs to meet demand. If you're going to treat it as a christmas release and have kids cut school to get these, why not make sure every store gets a minimum of atleast 80-100 pairs? Try to meet your demand. In my area (Long Island) champs, footlocker, and footaction, had a combined inventory of about 50 pairs, and there was about 200 people waiting since midnight for these. Jb could've done a lot better with this release. I've been collecting since 01' and i can tell you, this is easily the worst release i've ever seen.

Not sure if you were being serious, but most kids were out for Christmas break
Not in New York State.

When you get out of school isn't a state issue, it's local and determined by the local school districts. I doubt the whole state of New York was in school, the city was.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Last night, my friend got his two pairs in from Nike.com. He was kind enough to let me buy one for retail since it was my birthday a few days ago. That's true friendship right there, easiest cop ever!

After going to the Galleria (Houston) this weekend and seeing the groups of people all wearing concords and matching outfits like some B2K rejects I think I'll wait awhile before rocking
laugh.gif

392126_10101430359674620_7935706_74733899_1376962238_n.jpg

You got an awesome friend buddy.....congrats

Originally Posted by G2P0

Originally Posted by friscokydd

Quick update on my Finishline.com order (for yall that have confirmation #s but it still says "processing"). I called them up today and the person told me it's still processing and to give it one more day. I called my credit card company yesterday and they said the charge is approved, so it's up to FNL at this point.
I'm in the same boat as you.  I called FNL yesterday and they said the warehouse was out of stock and my order was being routed to the stores.  My guess is that if your FNL order hasn't been shipped yet, it's likely to be cancelled...

My size 13 finally shipped and will be here today but i still waiting on a size 7. I thought the 7 would ship before the 13 did.

Originally Posted by zuz624

Does anybody know if Olympia Sports carried them at all. I heard that a store in RI got them, but I have called a couple other stores and they said they didnt carry them and didnt have any other JB products in the store.

yes they did emerald sq mall got my pairs 
smile.gif

^^ lmao
glad you guys are getting your pairs.

that California sole pair does look a bit jacked up, but if you plan on wearing them it isnt the end of the world.

freezyfreeky wrote:
the heads up is much appreciated.
that's terrible. hopefully they are accepting returns.
or you can sell it to that guy around here who doesn't mind buying fakes.

Yeah, they accept returns, at least they say that on their website, so these will be going back pronto.  I ordered with my cc for protection as well, as my cc company has been really good with counterfeit products I've received in the past.  I wonder if they know that they are selling fakes/grey market shoes, or they really think they are selling authentic products, because if you read around on their website they seem genuine in helping consumers from buying fake shoes.
Originally Posted by dunks318ti

CDUNK: that pair from California Sole, does it say JORDAN or JOQDAN on the tongue?
It actually says Jordan.  

Not sure if you were being serious, but most kids were out for Christmas break
Not in New York State.

When you get out of school isn't a state issue, it's local and determined by the local school districts. I doubt the whole state of New York was in school, the city was.
I live on Long Island and like I said in a previous post the kids had school and were still camping.  How do these 14-17 year olds talk their parents into letting them drop $200 for a pair of sneakers and let them camp out is idiotic imo.  These are the same people who probably don't pay their mortgage and cry for a loan modification because their priorities are in the toilet bowl.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Playing the waiting game on my CT order, I despise that free shipping comes with no tracking my 2 cents though.

Im right there with you, im about to email them to see when they actually shipped it out. Online in my order history it said complete and order date 12/19 and international ship.

my pair from NDC was almost in the same boat as CDUNK's pair from California Sole. My tissue paper was ok and had the silver dots, but my patent leather cut was uneven on the right shoe and the whole upper looked like it was sewn on crooked. The heel tab is somewhat facing to the right of the shoe.I will post pics later. SMDH

Originally Posted by DHD28

DavidLeex84,

They deleted all our facebook comments on their page....

Got sent this email this morning:

Dear DHD28,

Thank you for your email.

On checking your account, I can see that there has been an order placed on the 23/12/11.

This is processing at the moment.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Emma Brown
Customer Help
Mail Order Team
Office
thanks, i hope they ship our pairs out. is your cc still pending? my 'pending' charge has been dropped few days ago

just a heads up for those who ordered through snipes, the worst has been confirmed:

Daniel Torres Thanks how long is delivery expected to be??
14 hours ago · Like.

snipesshop.de About 3-4 weeks.
9 hours ago · Like

go check fb if u dont believe me, but screw it at least im getting them

Just got my two pairs from FNL! I got a order confirmation/email for both orders (placed through credit card), but shipping notification for only one pair. Happy both came in today!

Originally Posted by I M LEGEND

jimmy jazz is asking me to send a copy of my driver's license to verify the order. anyone else here did that?

Someone a couple pages back mentioned this as well...

Originally Posted by I M LEGEND

jimmy jazz is asking me to send a copy of my driver's license to verify the order. anyone else here did that?

I didn't, but someone had the same experience a bunch of pages back. I remember reading that they asked for that and a copy of his CC.

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Not in New York State.

I live on Long Island and like I said in a previous post the kids had school and were still camping.  How do these 14-17 year olds talk their parents into letting them drop $200 for a pair of sneakers and let them camp out is idiotic imo.  These are the same people who probably don't pay their mortgage and cry for a loan modification because their priorities are in the toilet bowl.
Man its not that serious, its only shoes, who are you to point out other peoples priorities? if some kid wants to take off from school to get jordans thats his choice/ his problem. only thing i see idiotic is complaining about something you cant control. 

Back
Top Bottom