Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Not sure if you were being serious, but most kids were out for Christmas break
Not in New York State.

When you get out of school isn't a state issue, it's local and determined by the local school districts. I doubt the whole state of New York was in school, the city was.
New York State. All of the districts in the State of  New York had classes man. 

Originally Posted by VVILL

Just got my two pairs from FNL! I got a order confirmation/email for both orders (placed through credit card), but shipping notification for only one pair. Happy both came in today!

Hope this happens to me on that size 7 I'm waiting on.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

freezyfreeky wrote:
the heads up is much appreciated.
that's terrible. hopefully they are accepting returns.
or you can sell it to that guy around here who doesn't mind buying fakes.

Yeah, they accept returns, at least they say that on their website, so these will be going back pronto.  I ordered with my cc for protection as well, as my cc company has been really good with counterfeit products I've received in the past.  I wonder if they know that they are selling fakes/grey market shoes, or they really think they are selling authentic products, because if you read around on their website they seem genuine in helping consumers from buying fake shoes.
Originally Posted by dunks318ti

CDUNK: that pair from California Sole, does it say JORDAN or JOQDAN on the tongue?
It actually says Jordan.  

glad to hear that.
maybe you should give them the heads up as well, but maybe after you get your refund.
if they are unknowingly selling them they might suspect you for returning a bootleg pair and not accept your return.
best of luck, brotha.

Originally Posted by G2P0

Originally Posted by friscokydd

Quick update on my Finishline.com order (for yall that have confirmation #s but it still says "processing"). I called them up today and the person told me it's still processing and to give it one more day. I called my credit card company yesterday and they said the charge is approved, so it's up to FNL at this point.
I'm in the same boat as you.  I called FNL yesterday and they said the warehouse was out of stock and my order was being routed to the stores.  My guess is that if your FNL order hasn't been shipped yet, it's likely to be cancelled...
I need FNL to release the hold on my PayPal funds asap if the order isn't going to go through.

Love my pair from NDC
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by 4U2NV

Originally Posted by zuz624

Does anybody know if Olympia Sports carried them at all. I heard that a store in RI got them, but I have called a couple other stores and they said they didnt carry them and didnt have any other JB products in the store.

yes they did emerald sq mall got my pairs 
smile.gif
Olympia on Diamond Hill in Woonsocket got the CG's last year, so that could very well be the one in RI you're referring to.

SMH @ me not checking with Emerald Square. That's like 20 mins from me
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

When you get out of school isn't a state issue, it's local and determined by the local school districts. I doubt the whole state of New York was in school, the city was.
I live on Long Island and like I said in a previous post the kids had school and were still camping.  How do these 14-17 year olds talk their parents into letting them drop $200 for a pair of sneakers and let them camp out is idiotic imo.  These are the same people who probably don't pay their mortgage and cry for a loan modification because their priorities are in the toilet bowl.
Man its not that serious, its only shoes, who are you to point out other peoples priorities? if some kid wants to take off from school to get jordans thats his choice/ his problem. only thing i see idiotic is complaining about something you cant control. 
actually if his tax dollars are helping to pay for that kids shoes due to peoples f*d up priorities then yes he does have every right to complain.  but i can see why someone who doesnt have a problem cutting in front of others for his own materialistic benefit would support spending others peoples money as well...

Not sure if you were being serious, but most kids were out for Christmas break
Not in New York State.

Buffalo got out of school on the 16th.

just got the form from fed ex and its asking for ss# feel like giving the wrong one this sucks cant believe endclothing combined the two orders on one invoice when i did two separate order smh

Originally Posted by I M LEGEND

jimmy jazz is asking me to send a copy of my driver's license to verify the order. anyone else here did that?

I didn't, but someone had the same experience a bunch of pages back. I remember reading that they asked for that and a copy of his CC.
eek.gif
sick.gif
  if you give out that information over the internet you dumb as he)ll I don't care what company it is, I'd be asking major questions. You should call them and bring this up with a supervisor they may have someone trying to scam people cause dudes are soo thirsty.
tired.gif

I have Legit restock info for the regular NYC NT Family 
those that have done business / looked out for me in the past hit me up!

non regulars shall be ignored!

@David Lee

CC pending charges dropped, still doesnt show under "My Orders"

Does your order show under "My Orders" on their website?

My snipes order got cancelled as well. How damned hard is it to get a size 8?

I could understand if I were a 11-12.... but CMON

Here's a link to their academic calender. Might want to organize your sources a little better.
http://www.buffaloschools...events.cfm?location=1000

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by Juice8732

resell prices are not budging much at all..

Even after the restocks, do you guys think these will budge from the 350-400 price range?
-Drew

I think it will. I contact half a dozen people on CL who were asking 350-400. I tried working him down and he was a smart *** by saying "go online and find em for cheaper then". I laughed and understood that he got some random size in hopes to trade or flip for a major profit. Low and behold, I received a text at 1am this morning from the same guy asking me if I was still interested in the offer. I told straight up $200 and no more. Only because I have a few pair locked down at my local spot from their restock. It wouldn't make sense for me to pay any more than that. I see these def dropping. They can ask for 400-500 all they want, doesn't mean that's what they'll get.

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by Juice8732

resell prices are not budging much at all..

Even after the restocks, do you guys think these will budge from the 350-400 price range?
-Drew

I think it will. I contact half a dozen people on CL who were asking 350-400. I tried working him down and he was a smart *** by saying "go online and find em for cheaper then". I laughed and understood that he got some random size in hopes to trade or flip for a major profit. Low and behold, I received a text at 1am this morning from the same guy asking me if I was still interested in the offer. I told straight up $200 and no more. Only because I have a few pair locked down at my local spot from their restock. It wouldn't make sense for me to pay any more than that. I see these def dropping. They can ask for 400-500 all they want, doesn't mean that's what they'll get.

What did you eventually get him to agree to?

Originally Posted by I M LEGEND

jimmy jazz is asking me to send a copy of my driver's license to verify the order. anyone else here did that?

I didn't, but someone had the same experience a bunch of pages back. I remember reading that they asked for that and a copy of his CC.
did you order from them? did the order go through? 

Here's a link to their academic calender. Might want to organize your sources a little better.
http://www.buffaloschools...events.cfm?location=1000

Read again

http://www.buffalo.k12.ok...endar/SchoolCalendar.pdf

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

I live on Long Island and like I said in a previous post the kids had school and were still camping.  How do these 14-17 year olds talk their parents into letting them drop $200 for a pair of sneakers and let them camp out is idiotic imo.  These are the same people who probably don't pay their mortgage and cry for a loan modification because their priorities are in the toilet bowl.
Man its not that serious, its only shoes, who are you to point out other peoples priorities? if some kid wants to take off from school to get jordans thats his choice/ his problem. only thing i see idiotic is complaining about something you cant control. 

U obviously don't have kids, I hope not anyways. But as a minor under 18, u don't have choices. Especially when it comes to this skipping school BS for Jordans. Do u realize who is responsible for that child if he/she gets hurt or god forbid gets killed cause they wanted to skip school for sneakers....... "if some kid wants to take off from school to get jordans thats his choice/ his problem"...has to be the stupid thing I've seen thus far. I don't blame the children though. I blame the parents and their upbringing.

Originally Posted by DHD28

@David Lee

CC pending charges dropped, still doesnt show under "My Orders"

Does your order show under "My Orders" on their website?

My snipes order got cancelled as well. How damned hard is it to get a size 8?

I could understand if I were a 11-12.... but CMON
Same exact situation with Offspring, except my size is 9.5 lol.  Under "my orders" nothing shows up.  Just got that email

So far I managed to get a tracking number from snipes and I ordered a half size lower cuz of damn euro miscalculations.  I slapped myself not looking at the shoes i own and checking the EU sizes. 

I feel bad since I tipped off a friend of mine about the EC release and he bought. I wasn't aware of the customs charges since I hadn't ordered more than 1 pair at a time from there. When mine came through (ordered 3 pair, all 3 came separately) I didn't think anything of it. He got the email from FedEx yesterday about filling out a customs form.

My questions is: Is there any way, or any tricks, to get the customs charges waived? I thought someone mentioned many pages back something about claiming they are gifts (in this case they actually are, they are for his groomsmen).

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

Originally Posted by VVILL

Just got my two pairs from FNL! I got a order confirmation/email for both orders (placed through credit card), but shipping notification for only one pair. Happy both came in today!

Hope this happens to me on that size 7 I'm waiting on.

This happened to me too, got four pairs
pimp.gif

So the FAKE JORDAN Concords says JOQDAN on the Tongue???

My DMP XI say JOQDAN and I got those at footlocker.

Can someone please school me on this

Back
Top Bottom